UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:05 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:25 am 

I'm sure they have moved forward, but it was the method applied that resulted in the advance where the subject did not become psychotic.

They were trying many different approaches and many different methods, which was a very dangerous process for the subjects involved.

In the minds of the scientists doing the work this was a turning point in their research and a huge success in relation to what they were attempting to achieve.

This allows the subject to be manipulated at a level where they have no defense against the controllers demands, they simply comply and obey.

I should note that this is far beyond hypnosis and common brain washing processes and involves functions of the brain which are still unknown to conventional medical practitioners.

Consequently it is easy for what could easily be referred to as super mind control to be blown off as an impossible consideration, as many doctors would insist that such a state of mind was impossible to achieve.

It should also be noted that the survival of the research subjects was not a primary concern, but the work at hand was. So many tests were run and many brains examined in attempting to understand the various functions involved. Thin slices were examined and cataloged, as well as the analysis of the various fluids affecting the function of the brain and the central nervous system.

It could well be described as a balancing act, as it was only with the right balance of drugs, including insulin, specific brain washing programs and brain washing methods, emotional trauma, electrical shock treatment and physical trauma (physical torture & sexual abuse) that a successful program was achieved.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:45 am 

Timbit wrote:
Is it possible, and worth considering that newer methods of tapping into that 'potential', result in individuals that do not develop psychosis?

Tim

Yes, the basic knowledge gained through this work has many different applications and can be modified to accommodate just about any purpose.

Certain elements of the conditioning process are applied in a wide variety of applications, such as the basic training of troops, special forces training programs etc. etc. etc.

Not all these applications involve a splitting process, but provide a deeper control over those involved, whereby at the very least troops will be more responsive to commands and orders.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:12 am 

You will notice in many of the quoted articles, see the original link at the start of the thread, they state that at least one person died due to these mind control experiments.

The real numbers are in the thousands and the majority of them were children.

And here is the sticky point officials wish to avoid...thousands of children were illegally recruited into the various research programs and mercilessly used as research subjects. Research which resulted in the death of roughly 96% of these children prior to their tenth birthday.

They came from many different countries after having been acquired through black market connections. So these illegal programs and projects also involved human trafficking.

Each of the main projects had many sub-projects with names like Project Midnight, Project Cancer, Project Sargent etc. and all of these different projects were highly classified operations.

Consequently the various investigations of late have merely revealed the tiny tip of a very big iceberg, which still remains highly classified and actively protected.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:22 am 

BUT. Wouldn't they still be damaged? It just might NOT show up, if the techniques have been improved. That is, unless there's a "tear" in their psyche from something NOT foreseen by their doctors and handlers?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:44 am 

Tweaked wrote:
BUT. Wouldn't they still be damaged? It just might NOT show up, if the techniques have been improved. That is, unless there's a "tear" in their psyche from something NOT foreseen by their doctors and handlers?

Damaged? You're darn right they were damaged, they were being damaged from day one.

You do not endure years of horrific torture and not become damaged.

The one thing the researchers did not understand at the time was the fact that you can block memory but you cannot erase it.

The second thing is that although they were split they were not separated to the extent that they could not reconnect at some point in the future.

You also have to take into account that anyone who suffers that much traumatic abuse as a child and survives has the kind of survival skills that few of us can even begin to understand.

Not having been reduced to a psychotic state is the least of their concerns because they are left to deal with the horror of their own reality from the perspective of a sane mind.

And coming to terms with such a reality is a challenge only a very few would have any hope of achieving.

Still even after all that they still remain damaged as there is no method by which to regain what might have been or what should have been if they had not been confined as an unwitting subject of such a program.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:13 am 

Dissinformation plays a big part in what the media puts out there for us each day. I would be willing to bet that more bad info is fed to us than truth.I am not a paranoid person by nature but when it comes to this stuff I do not trust the media at all.
The media has its own agenda and follows orders from above. Maybe there are a few reporters that are honest but i tend to think there stuff gets edited.
Just my 2 cents worth,joey978

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:04 am 

I agree with you Joey, and I have experienced if first hand.

I gave an interview once to the local paper. At the time there was a public service strike on, and I had a problem transporting a person to another location. My complaints were about the lack of quality care for psychiatric patients, and the overall state of affairs when an adult with serious mental health issues gets stuck in the revolving door of jail and crime.

So, somehow the reporter turned the story around to me having a problem because of the strike. It had nothing to do with what I said or implied. In fact, I supported the strike, and knew people personally who worked there. I was so pissed off about that.

They called me for a followup interview and I told them they could shove their paper where the sun don't shine.

And, I'm a little guy, with no influence over anybody. If this is done so easily with a simple story, imagine how twisted and corrupt it gets with a spin on a major story.

Such is the bull with the Health Care reform in the US right now. It is so unbelieveably blatently wrong what they are saying about Canada's health care, it is LIES- honestly, it is lies!!!

I just hope that the American people go beyond the headlines and the politicians and make up their own mind with facts!!!

Tim