UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:38 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:45 pm 

We as a collective whole, all of us, human beings worldwide, need to start taking resp. for our actions, especially ones that effect others in a substantional way. I realise that many of us are not in any kind of position tro help financially, but for those of us who cannot help with money there are many alternatives which we can do to bring about change. Collectivally, we can spiritually come together towards a common goal and this fits into the nature of this site. If we all choose a certain time and date to set aside 3 minutes to pray for a certain thing, I truly believe it can be done and it has been documented. We all say next saturday at midnite agree to take two minutes out of our lives and say a prayer to help the homeless or people with aids or addictions, if we all can come together at that time for just two minutes of our time I believe we can bring BOUT CHANGE. pRAYER IS THE STRONGEST THING ON THIS EARTH AND i AM NOT RELIGOUS IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM, but I read a book called sermon on the mount that was written in 1935 or so and this book did not call apon any type of orginised religion at all, it simply showed how strong the power of prayer was, a single prayer can alter everyone on this planet so collec tivelly if we all pray for the same outcome I believe it can work. this experiment has been tried many times before and more often than not, it has worked, so what do you people think? is anyone willing to take 2 minutes out of their lives to see if this will work? we have nothing to lose buy much to gain. I would really like to hear peoples response to this and if you think its a bunch of bull then say so speak the truth. The truth is the onr thing that will either hurt or help someone, by not telling someone the truth no matter how bad it may be it willm only hurt them in the long run, so tell someone the truth even if you know it will hurt them because it will hurt them worse if they hear it further down the road, and one more thing then I will shit up, if you cannot help someone then please do not hurt them. Any takers on this experiment of mine?joey 978

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:12 am 

Quote:
next saturday at midnite agree to take two minutes out of our lives and say a prayer to help the homeless or people with aids or addictions

That would be this Saturday, February 14th, 2009. Valentine's Day!!!

I'm in Joey, and I hope some of our 1,000+ members will make it count too.

Tim

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:45 am 

Thank you Tim, if only 2 then it will do. I just thought it would be doing something in the right direction no matter how big, it will mean something, thank you joey978

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:22 pm 

Ok everybody, Joey's going to be waiting for all of us at midnigh tonight!!!!

See everybody then!!!

Quote:
next saturday at midnite agree to take two minutes out of our lives and say a prayer to help the homeless or people with aids or addictions

That would be this Saturday, February 14th, 2009. Valentine's Day!!!

\Tim