UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:59 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:52 am 

http://okanaganchemtrails.blog.ca/2009/06/23/canadians-to-be-force-vaccinated-6372132/

I don't have a clue if this article is true...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:55 am 

Swine flu is considered to be mild. Problems lay in some very poor aboriginal communities, where they are more likely to contract the virus.

Even at that, nobody in this country would be forced to vaccinate against a mild flu that has been around for decades.

I would hope that resources and vaccines would be reserved for countries where they are more prone or likely to have complications from the flu, than waste time vaccinating 'all canadians under 40'.

I'd say this is just more fear mongering than anything else in this article.

Tim

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:57 am 

The CDC (in U.S... IF they can be trusted!!!) as IT'S enacted.. are Just like every other virus always does. PERSONALLY, ( and forgive me if I'm wrong) I think there re PARTS of our DARK GOVMNMENT--the ones Obama is not cleared to know about-- who INTEND for this to happen because they the partyl resonsible) will make SURE) thsw will this happen.

SO MANY other gov'ts are beholding to the U.S G., beholding to them... it's truly scary.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:28 am 

This racial issue and disease is a bit complicated, as people with dark skin are more prone to certain types of illness, which is due to their bodies response to sunlight, the vitamin D factor.

This is a genetic issue and a very dangerous one for those with dark skin.

But this is just a coincidence isn't it.......there are no coincidences.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:39 pm 

I don't know what you are implying there David, but it is just simply a fact that some of our reserves, some, not all, are very poorly run, and no amount of money is going to fix them.

Because the communities are without clean drinking water, with high unemployment, drug use, and unsanitary living conditions, poor medical care, drug use, and alcohol abuse, they are ripe for disease, and complications from disease. The far north reserves (James Bay) particularly.

Fortunately most communities, native or not, are not like that. But, what the statistics on the spread of swine flu tells us, is that isolated communities such as I've described, have a much higher than average incidence of this flu. Not unlike the poor in developing countries, who, by the nature of their living environments, are more likely to become a victim of this flu.

Even at that, in healthier places, where medical care is available in the mainstream, it is still considered a mild flu, with few exceptions. But, obviously some places are ripe for it to spread.

Tim

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:56 pm 

It crosses my mind that governments have in the past, and probably continue (even now) to use the segments of any nation's population who are (in some of the elitists' minds) deemed to be less important to society than others, for experimental reasons. If the Native Indian population of Canada is required to present themselves to be vaccinated, and something dreadful happens as a result of the vaccine, the results of injury and death would probably make less news than if an entire population of a large, Canadian city were required to present themselves, under Law, and adverse affects became apparent.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:31 am 

Tim, I am well aware of the horrific conditions under which some first nations people are forced to live (exist).

It is a medical fact that certain types of illness affect certain segments of the population more so than others and what I am referring to is the vulnerability of dark skinned peoples to certain types of illness, regardless of living conditions or any other factors.

This is not something new, and keep in mind that Canadian first nations children were used for experimental purposes by the tens of thousands over the years with an estimated 50,000 deaths occurring.

Also, I would add that a racial agenda prefers things to remain this way.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:22 am 

You got that right, David... ANYONE who isn't CAUCASIAN in this country is at risk for segretational procedures.

I just received a "survey" from ANTHEM Blue Cross (my personal health insurance). They want to know "my ancestry" ... any Asian, African-American, Latin, Spanish, or "other" bloodlines (especially European) in my heritage. THEY SAY response is OPTIONAL. What to YOU think they're "fishing for?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:20 am 

or other blood lines?

Are they suggesting that some of us do not have blood lines?

Of course we do, but not the kind they are fishing for, I suspect.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:51 am 

I think they're looking for mix-breeds... So here I am--a pretty much equal mixture of German, Swiss, Irish, Scotts, and British... and yet they want me to BELIEVE that we all began with that woman in Africa??? And what about my Alien Blood??? There's not even a box to check for that one... :roll: