UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:42 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:11 pm 

http://fto.co.za/news/trail-pneumonic-plague-ukraine-chemtrails-spray-fears-vaccine-2009110815746.html

I received the alert on this story just a few minutes ago. It's pretty scary...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:20 am 

Indeed, Tweaked.
This is really scary stuff.

I got a feeling that this Ukraine plague situation is a tester for something to come on either US OR UK soil or maybe both. Testing out appropriate triggers for martial law to be declared.

And with all the FEMA camps fully stocked and operational and half a million plastic coffins ready to go, i got a feeling martial law won't be limited to the Ukraine.

People don't seem to want to listen though, and unfortunately when enough people do realise what is going on it will be too late.

The elite are making progress..big progress. And if everyone was simply aware of their existence and their goal. They would be pretty much done for.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:22 pm 

It says that swine flu may have mutated to pneumonic plague in the Ukraine?

I've seen no other news source with anything remotely to do with this mutation, nor has there been any evidence of mass made plastic coffins, or underground bunkers, or secret FEMA operations.

Converted rail cars, people rounded up like cattle, martial law, etc., is really over the top.

That I don't believe that stuff, isn't because I am ignorant, uneducated, or can't see the truth, it is because there is no evidence to support thoes theories, at least in my travels.

Sensationalism at it's best comes to mind, and reading between the clips noted in this article, bits and pieces have been taken from other documents, and out of context.

I think if they are to convince people, they're going to have to do a much better job.

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html ... d=playlist

Tim

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:01 pm 

I don't know about the swine flu mutating into the pneumonic plague. I'd say they are two completely different viruses.

I don't know about the trains and railroads, etc, but the existence of FEMA camps can't really be argued. These are real camps, fully staffed and ready for operation...there are hundreds of them. The purpose of the camps can be argued though..but i don't see what else they would be used for, other than detaining people.

The same goes for the coffins, they have been seen by hundreds. There are videos and pictures of them. Why would they need thousands and thousands of big plastic coffins?

I can understand your point of view, Tim and i totally respect your opinion. And it does seem unrealistic for sure..it's insane, but that doesn't mean it not possible and that it can't happen.

I'm not suggesting they will round us up for the sake of it and take us off to these camps. I believe the camps are for the people who will cause unrest and resist if martial law was to ever be declared.

And maybe the next false flag they pull will involve martial law being declared? Who knows what they're up to.

Timbit, i'm assuming the worst, i know, but what else would warrant these coffins and camps other than thousands of deaths and major unrest from the public.

Whatever it is....it doesn't look good at all.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:23 pm 

Converted rail cars, people rounded up like cattle, martial law, etc., is really over the top.

Not really, Timbit... Three or so years ago I posted photos and first-hand accounts of these in this forum.

As for whether or not one kind of pandemic is related to another? I can't say... But I DO believe that the health departments in large cities like L.A., are keeping track of the people who come into the health clinics (those who are uninsured, which, these days, are hundreds of thousands all over the country) complaining of problems related to our Chemtrail Activity. I know that my gastroenterologists made comments about having to add more staff and physicians, during those months I was being treated, because of the alarming increase of stomach-related problems cropping up in the Los Angeles area in the past 5 years--ironically, that's just about how long the Chemtrails have been prevalent in our previously almost-always blue skies. Nowadays, whenever the sky is perfectly blue, by Noon those jets are flying overhead, taking most of the BLUE away and turning the sky milky white. And there were increased cases of asthma, autism, allergies, etc. as well.

I cannot say for absolute certain that the Chemtrails are MEANT to cause these problems, but I DO know that the water, ground, and crops contaminations are far worse now than 10 years ago. And there's no escaping it, even when we grow our own veggies. The air is bad, the water has pollutants, and the soil gets polluted, every time the planes fly over. Whatever the reason(s) for those Chemtrails, health problems seem to escalate, the world-over from the fall-out.

I just got this link in from Above Top Secret:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread516417/pg1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:52 pm 

I watched the video and respect her opinion. I think the mutations of these viruses that have not been properly contained, ie the 1918 exhumation of a woman in the arctic are historical errors coming back to haunt us. Mistakes were made, and I think that at least we have better technology now, than what was available then.

That has nothing to do with the containment camps, it is an entirely different situation, in which so much disinformation has been regarded as the absolute truth, without backup.

One conspiracy theory does not necessarily lead to another consipracy or related or in the same ball of wax of, if one must be true, all must be true.

Not saying anybody here thinks that way. What I mean is, from someone who has done a lot of study and research and accessed many forms of records, archives, books and other references, it would take a hell of a lot of convincing to have me believe that there are deliberte plans to use the so-called containment camps as prisons for our populations.

Tim

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:13 pm 

I guess my feeling is... If there are containment camps (and many of my research friends and acquaintances say they have seen them AND the railcars (allegedly being manufactured in China and shipped here under orders from the DoD) through binoculars, from a distance, in several states) then they are slated for either those of us who refuse to get inoculated, or chipped, or who have had UFO/Alien contact and refuse to shut up about it (It's against Federal Law in the U.S., you know...) or for those of us who will not or cannot conform to something which as yet has not been revealed. I can fit in ALL of those categories. I rally openly against chemtrails, some Laws, some Congressional/Senate Bills and proposals; I must be on several lists. :mrgreen:

Actually, that thought is neither comforting nor amusing :o , but since I won't change and I won't submit to anything about which I cannot locate the answers that satisfy me, then I guess--if push comes to shove--I'll be an insurgent in my own country, and those powers actually will come for me, either to shut me up or take me away.

I have no intention of living my life in fear, and I have lived too long in a rather decent world, to allow myself to compromise my personal values for diplomacy. I don't expect any god to come rescue me, and in all likelihood, the aliens won't, either. So I live by my own conscience, and if necessary, I will die for it, as well. ;)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:44 pm 

You and me, and many millions of others share that mindset Tweaked.

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:41 am 

Well, then... if the time comes, I guess I'll have lots of friends either waiting for me or coming in right behind me!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:44 am 

I totally agree, Timbit, that not all the information should be believed and that there is disinformation floating around in there, loads of it.

Though the coffins do exist, as do the camps. And putting all the other theories aside about what they will be used for, just the existence of the camps unsettles me and makes me wonder what they're up to and what on Earth they would need these coffins and camps for.

I think you're onto something there, Tweaked with the people who will resist the chipping. This would make sense...they can't have people talking about how bad the chip is and how you will lose all freedoms once you take one.

I believe the micorchip is coming...but it won't just be announced like ID cards or a DNA datsbase..they will have to scare people into getting chipped.

A huge false flag will be needed for this..and this could be where the camps and coffins come in.

Peace, Caper.