UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:33 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:09 pm 

Yep..that's too true, Timbit.

People should really question things more. If it seems like it should be questioned or if a situation warrants questioning, then we should go ahead and do exactly that.

We should never be afraid to ask questions..no matter what the circumstances.

The governments have relied on people not questioning them and their decisions..if the guy next door ain't questioning what's going on here, then why should i? And so on and so on.. and it has huge knock on affects and before you know it everyone agrees with whatever the majority thinks.

As for the chip..i totally see where you're coming from, Tim, i really do. And I hope i'm wrong about it being inevitable..but it just seems to me they have pulled so many flase flags, attacks and illusions that there must be a goal behind all of this..other than the fear factor and psychological impact.

That's an added bonus for these guys..first it's CCTV, then it's ID cards which are available now for people in Manchester who wish to have them voluntarily. Then i guess they will be compulsary then probably the micorchip is the next step.

They have set the stage...so i'm guessing they intend to act the play.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:48 pm 

Now that we're "nationalizing" our medical records, eventually, I suppose, all of the data (including updates) will go on a chip. And probably the chip will simply be updated by some device that accesses it through the skin. (It would be difficult to "sell the idea" if every time we were prescribed a new med or received an injection, the chip would have to be taken out and replaced!)

There are two lines of thought about this.

#1: It will speed-up identifying necessary data if you're severely injured and cannot fill out forms or tell the attending medical attendees what you remember about your diagnoses and allergies. And if we could be SURE that we could TRUST everyone with access to the scanners that read the chip, it could be a medical break-through and perhaps save many lives.

#2: There will ALWAYS be people who wish to develop ways to hi-jack the data because of greed. Knock someone in the head and steal/exchange a chip which has already secretly been scanned, which shows you have the same blood type and better health than someone who is "off the grid" or someone wants a particular job, but otherwise wouldn't qualify without a cleaner chip... It's like selling transplant organs on the Black Market, except that once you're data chip has been removed, WHO has the back-up data? Where can you get a replacement? Does your insurance PAY for a replacement? Where did your medical chip go, and on and on and on!!!?! Just new nightmares for civilization added to most of the old ones...

But more dangerous by far, are the insurance companies (which are already corrupt enough!). They will be able to formulate RISK much easier... however, instead of raising their reserves for each insured so that they're protected better against unforeseen expenses, they will use it to pick 'n' choose to whom they offer policies. And while this is noticeably prevalent right now, wait until more is known about specific genes and how they can or will (at some future point in time) cause or relate some form of health problem that we presently cannot predict? The insurance companies will have their own geneticists at the forefront of this break-through technology, so that they can be certain their abilities to accrue profit can always stay several steps ahead of the pay-outs. And these geneticists will be working for genetics research companies, owned and clandestinely operated by the insurance companies.

Now... if we could get a single-payer plan much like the V.A. or Medicare, to insure EVERYONE, for a time we might plow under the private, for-profit insurance companies, this would be VERY good for some of us, and not so good for others; but those who actually can afford to leave the country for expensive treatments not offered by government-sponsored plans, would just do it.

Ah... but... let's say we'd had single-payer, chipped people with health coverage for ALL, during the recent (shudder!) Past Administration... President (ahem) "Cheney" would have rounded up 1/3 of the population and put us in Camps, where we would have died, out of the Public Eye, because our records/chip data would have been totally available to him; he would have lowered the amount of government pay-outs for healthcare by eliminating those of us with chronic health problems... And then there would have been billions more $$$ to give to the bankers, lawyers, private contractors, etc. By now the Middle Class would have probably been totally eliminated. At least some of us still have a fighting chance.

The more centralized we become, the easier it is to stay in touch, and the easier it is to be controlled. It's the Ying and Yang but on a global scale, this time.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:48 am 

Good things could come from having a chip like you mentioned in ponint number one, Tweaked. Things would be easier, faster and we'd be saving more people who might have died if not for the information on the chip.

This would be great in a sense and the chip wouldn't seem all that bad..but our leaders and too many people who we put our trust in and are trusted positions are corrupt, selfish, deceitful liars.

So there's no doubt in my mind that the chips positive uses will not be used at all..only the negative ones. And anyone who won't play ball can be traced and made to vanish.

Right now we're all on the grid so to speak..but we can leave it at any time we wish to, it's not always practical..but it's possible if one really wants to leave. Once we're chipped we're on the grid forever...and i don't like that thought one bit.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:28 pm 

You only have to do your homework to know what the chip will bring.

The Hopi speak of the chip, the mark of the bear.

Revelations speaks of the chip, the mark of the beast.

Just look at history and reflect on the madness of powerful people.

Many will accept it and many will refuse.....and those who refuse will be considered criminals, enemies of the state and they will be hunted down like wolves and killed.

Very few who refuse will avoid or survive the persecution that follows.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:37 pm 

I think it's time for the sci-fi channel to bring back the MAX HEADROOM Series for a reality-check run... Make it a special weekend presentation. There weren't that many episodes made, but they were extremely forward-thinking and extremely relevant to this Time in history,

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:53 am 

Very scary thoughts indeed.

It's what it's building up to though..

The elite and their plans are terrifying, thats for sure.

But what's even more frightening...is just how many people are totally unaware of what is going on here. And what is due to take place..and if someone get's a whiff of what's going on and they don't like it...they bury their head in the sand.

But it won't go away.

Whatever false flag they are going to pull out the bag for the chipping..it's going to be massive and very terrifying..on a scale we have never seen before.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:33 pm 

Caper, there are many groups, just in Los Angeles alone, that have monthly and often weekly meetings to "mind-meld" positive thoughts into the erratic fabric being weaved. There are SO MANY, in fact, I can't keep up with all of them and where they meet--nor would I be able to go to more than one or 2 a month, which I try to get to...

DON'T BE SO DISMAYED, because when you are, you become less powerful.

Think of this huge, insidious clandestine brigade as a few spiders on meth... Picture how disjointed their webs must look, and how paranoid they are even about each other! They don't have the power unless the rest of us GIVE it to them. And none of us are willing to do that; am I right?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:04 am 

Thanks for being positive Tweaked.. ;)

I try to stay positive as much as i can...but i look around and see the state that others live in, people starving to death and governments intent on killing off much of the worlds population..it kind of brings me down.

I shall try my best though..and yes you are right on the money with that last line, Tweaked. Indeed we are more powerful than them..we outnumber them and anything at their disposal.

And hopefully people shall see through them and see them for what they really are.

Peace, Caper.