UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:32 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:21 pm 

Or, perhaps my dear old mother was correct, years ago, when she said the government would create a fear of "invasion" by an alien race, and that since they can look just like us, (think "V", here... we're being conditioned to think ALL alien races are untrustworthy), the only was we can be identified as "real humans" is by the dreaded chip. For all the things my mom wasn't and could never be, she was very intuitive about the things that may come...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:55 pm 

That sounds very wise, Tweaked.

The invasion scenario seems the only realistic way they could get populations microchipped without absolute anarachy and unrest setting in.

I hadn't actually considered what they might make us believe these false ET's would look like..but what your mother said sounds right on the money to me, Tweaked.

Evil human looking aliens who could be next to you and you'd never know it, intent on colonizing Earth for themselves. How scary would that be? Most people wouldn't even think twice about it. 'Get me chipped, get me chipped'.

And once everyone is chipped..those evil human like ET's are gone..due to talks and an agreement of sorts with our leaders.

Populations are chipped...the ET's are gone..mission accomplished. Very scary stuff.

What does eveyone think about a false flag invasion?

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:39 pm 

Getting 'chipped' will only be an easier way to keep track of people, in the huge data base in the sky, courtesy of satellites.

We are already chipped. Our clothing, razor blades, car tires, cars themselves, cell phones, running shoes, street shots, cameras, radios, passports, any one of a number of plastic cards in our wallets, security systems in our homes and workplaces, microchips in our pets, not to mention huge data bases with information on everything from how many times you shop at a certain store (points are dangerous), to how many teeth you've had fixed. Everything, and anything inbetween, including your birth registration to your death registration, is in some electronic data base.

What's the big deal about a chip. ;)

Tim

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:54 pm 

I agree, Timbit and i'm aware of how there's very few items that they can't track us down on or keep tabs on us.

The majority of the public don't believe all this though..they'd call this rubbish..crazy conspiracy loons at again, but the chip is physical...it's real..it's inside your body. So the chip cannot be denied nor can it's purpose really.

Even the people most deep in denial could not deny it. What are pet's chipped for? To be tracked in case they were ever lost. What will humans be chipped for..to be tracked. And i'm sure..at least i hope most of us if not all of us will know that nothing good will come of the chip.

I realise i'm tracked everyday, just like everyone else..it bothers me greatly but there's not much i can really do about it, they track me but they don't control me..not just yet anyway. :lol: But the chip is just too far, too sinister, too much control..as i believe that's exactly what they plan to do much later on with the chips is to try and gain full control over people.

I was speaking to my vet recently and she told me that they had/are getting chip indentification machines at police stations across the country, so it'd be a good idea to get my dog chipped incase she ever ran away. What have the police got to do with missing pets? I don't know about other countrys..but the police don't turn up for an assault or burglary with any urgency, talk about a missing pet.

They haven't got the time of day, nor do many of them care much. So why the chip machines at the stations? I don't know...but i'm certain they are not for pets..so maybe they are making prepartions for when humans will be chipped.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:53 am 

I know Tim does not like the idea of detention camps and either do I or anyone else I know.

But...these are the same people who brought us all the other grief, including 9/11.

Chemtrails contain toxins, that is a proven fact.

H1N1 is not a natural virus, it is very similar to HIV.

The chips are the final solution and those who refuse are automatically outcasts with no money and no means of support.

So what exactly do you think they will do with all those who refuse the chip?

Do you really think the media or any government body is going to verify the existence of the camps? Like admit to their existence or their actual purpose?

FEMA claims they are for displaced persons or foreign nationals, but do not specify who.

If I find myself being muscled over issues from 60 years ago, that does not say much about what is happening today....it continues. And the authorities support this attitude and behaviors.

It will be interesting to see who caves in when it comes to push and shove, you may find yourself very much alone Tweaked.

It's sad, very very sad, but I'm afraid all too true.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:06 am 

Caper wrote:
I agree, Timbit and i'm aware of how there's very few items that they can't track us down on or keep tabs on us.

The majority of the public don't believe all this though..they'd call this rubbish..crazy conspiracy loons at again, but the chip is physical...it's real..it's inside your body. So the chip cannot be denied nor can it's purpose really.

Even the people most deep in denial could not deny it. What are pet's chipped for? To be tracked in case they were ever lost. What will humans be chipped for..to be tracked. And i'm sure..at least i hope most of us if not all of us will know that nothing good will come of the chip.

I realise i'm tracked everyday, just like everyone else..it bothers me greatly but there's not much i can really do about it, they track me but they don't control me..not just yet anyway. :lol: But the chip is just too far, too sinister, too much control..as i believe that's exactly what they plan to do much later on with the chips is to try and gain full control over people.

I was speaking to my vet recently and she told me that they had/are getting chip indentification machines at police stations across the country, so it'd be a good idea to get my dog chipped incase she ever ran away. What have the police got to do with missing pets? I don't know about other countrys..but the police don't turn up for an assault or burglary with any urgency, talk about a missing pet.

They haven't got the time of day, nor do many of them care much. So why the chip machines at the stations? I don't know...but i'm certain they are not for pets..so maybe they are making prepartions for when humans will be chipped.

Peace, Caper.

All the new bank cards here are chipped and driver licenses.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:04 am 

I can't even buy Sudafed without my drivers license!

On our recent trip to Indiana through the TSA scrutiny, the TSA agent looked at my license and saw that my hair color is different now (not to even mention that I'm 10 years OLDER than the last photo they took!) and said the photo didn't "look like me..." So he tried to BEND IT to see if it was phony, and to see if the glue between layers of paper would buckle... Well, NO! The glue didn't buckle; he bent the card so hard it SNAPPED! And all he could say was, "Whupsie!" He knew full well I couldn't chastise him, challenge his actions, etc. TSA has been given the status of GOD in the airport screening areas. One cross word to them and they can pull you from your flight, or separate you from your wallet, your purse, your carry-on luggage, strip search you... you name it, and they can do it... PLUS, you'll probably miss your flight and have to purchase a new ticket at full price. They even accused Howie of having an "explosive device" because he put his e-cigarette, watch, and his belt in a bucket to go through screening. (Obviously, Indiana is STILL 25 years behind everyone else... no one in the airport had ever seen an e-cigarette before!)

I find all of this absolutely INSANE!

So when I came home, it took 3 weeks to have a DMV appointment to obtain a duplicate license... for which I was charged $22.50.. and TSA can't be sued or criticized for their action. PLUS, I couldn't even buy Sudafed at the drug store until I actually received my new duplicate license; Howie had to buy it for me. And HE doesn't even take them! But if someone one day wanted to degrade his otherwise spotless integrity, they could use THAT purchase against him.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:21 am 

david barclay wrote:
I know Tim does not like the idea of detention camps and either do I or anyone else I know.

But...these are the same people who brought us all the other grief, including 9/11.

Chemtrails contain toxins, that is a proven fact.

H1N1 is not a natural virus, it is very similar to HIV.

The chips are the final solution and those who refuse are automatically outcasts with no money and no means of support.

So what exactly do you think they will do with all those who refuse the chip?

Do you really think the media or any government body is going to verify the existence of the camps? Like admit to their existence or their actual purpose?

FEMA claims they are for displaced persons or foreign nationals, but do not specify who.

If I find myself being muscled over issues from 60 years ago, that does not say much about what is happening today....it continues. And the authorities support this attitude and behaviors.

It will be interesting to see who caves in when it comes to push and shove, you may find yourself very much alone Tweaked.

It's sad, very very sad, but I'm afraid all too true.

It is very sad indeed, David..very scary as well. There lays part of the problem i think..how scary and surreal all of this is.. which is why very few people are willing to accept that the chip is coming and the camps are likely for those who refuse or try telling others about what the true purpose of the chip is.

Yes, my drivers license has a chip in it but not my bank card as luckily i still have an old one. That's until they make the old ones obselate and demand you have a new one.

Can't let us slip off the grid now, can they?

I was speaking to a friend of mine recently and he doesn't believe the chip is coming..not realistic he says. The people wouldn't stand for it.

Wouldn't they? They stand for everything else that's forced upon them..we just roll over and give up. There will be those who resist and say no to the chip..but i got a feeling far, far too many are going to take the chip.

People have been are are currently being conditioned and brainwashed into believing that all this CCTV, all this tracking and spying on people is good..it's for are security after all. These terrorists are the very people who are supposed to protect us.

The elite are gangsters..terrorists..war crazed criminals..but they're allowed to do it.

They're the bad guys..the baddest guys, in a great disguise.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:36 am 

Tweaked wrote:
I can't even buy Sudafed without my drivers license!

On our recent trip to Indiana through the TSA scrutiny, the TSA agent looked at my license and saw that my hair color is different now (not to even mention that I'm 10 years OLDER than the last photo they took!) and said the photo didn't "look like me..." So he tried to BEND IT to see if it was phony, and to see if the glue between layers of paper would buckle... Well, NO! The glue didn't buckle; he bent the card so hard it SNAPPED! And all he could say was, "Whupsie!" He knew full well I couldn't chastise him, challenge his actions, etc. TSA has been given the status of GOD in the airport screening areas. One cross word to them and they can pull you from your flight, or separate you from your wallet, your purse, your carry-on luggage, strip search you... you name it, and they can do it... PLUS, you'll probably miss your flight and have to purchase a new ticket at full price. They even accused Howie of having an "explosive device" because he put his e-cigarette, watch, and his belt in a bucket to go through screening. (Obviously, Indiana is STILL 25 years behind everyone else... no one in the airport had ever seen an e-cigarette before!)

I find all of this absolutely INSANE!

So when I came home, it took 3 weeks to have a DMV appointment to obtain a duplicate license... for which I was charged $22.50.. and TSA can't be sued or criticized for their action. PLUS, I couldn't even buy Sudafed at the drug store until I actually received my new duplicate license; Howie had to buy it for me. And HE doesn't even take them! But if someone one day wanted to degrade his otherwise spotless integrity, they could use THAT purchase against him.

Insane it is, Tweaked.

I can imagine the man you describe who snapped your license. A power mad authoritive figure. More power, give me more power..like crazy a bond villain.

I've had that problem before..the pharmacist wouldn't let me buy some co-codamol because i wouldn't go into more detail about what i needed it for. I said i had a migraine and needed it as it was causing me grief.

That's sufficent..but she thought not.

And over here you can't buy more than two boxes of paracetamol or any drug similar in your weekly shop..God no.

They say it's for your safety..like a nanny, watching over you, making sure you don't overdose or is it just putting limits on our buying and adding to the control list?

I ask myself..can people really not see what is happening here, right under our noses, do you not care? As it's too scary to challenge the bad guys or have the people been conditioned so much they think this is good?

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:05 pm 

People don't question anything, that's why it goes on, and on, and on.

I remember being in a bank lineup when my kids were little. A bank employee was approaching every person in the line, asking them if they wanted to sign up for a bank card. She went on saying that it avoided lineups, everything could be done, even paying bills, on the bank card machines, get cash etc., all without having to come into the bank and wait for a teller.

When she got to me, I said, "What happens to you, and your job, when everybody has a bank card", and she said that she would still be working for the bank, probably in just a different capacity. D'uhhhhh!!!!!

So, each time I went into the bank, the actual teller handing my transactions, would also spew the same rhetoric. They were in fact, selling people their jobs. I put off getting a card until I went overseas, but still go into the bank, lineup, and have a face-to-face conversation with the teller. I like them, I've known them since my kids were babies!

As far as the chip goes. I don't see anybody saying that they've talked to their MP, or MPP, or local politicians, or attending town meetings, or joining websites to spread the word, etc. Perhaps the reason is that information on the chip itself, is almost always associated with major conspiracy theories of FEMA camps, plastic coffins, forced innoculations, 2012, etc. None of it individually, and none of the chip information particularly, has me convinced.

I appreciate different points of view, I check things out, and I make my own call, and that is, I need a hell of a lot more convincing than what I've heard and read so far.

Tim

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next