UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:36 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:26 am 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQGsP8mnHsg

We are very proud to have been a small part of this historic moment in the annals of Time. I never thought I'd see someone half-white/half black elected as a U.S. President in my lifetime. Howie and I are so proud to have supported him. Now let's hope the Force is with him when he tries to clean up George W. Bush's mess in his first 4 years of Office.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:51 pm 

I went to bed just playing the words of his incredible speech over and over in my mind, and remembering the absolutely euphoric reactions of all people, from all over the world. I've never seen anything quite like it.

I can't tell you how much respect I have for American's for electing such a gifted man. People spilling out into the streets celebrating like it was New Year's Eve! He has managed to show the very best of the American people in my opinion.

Elation and celebration all over the globe.

Truly a gifted man.

Tim

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:01 pm 

What's so blatantly MISSING, in the past 18 hours, is all the e-mail I usually get (on a daily basis) from my Republican acquaintances and friends. They will come around, because they're Americans first and foremost... but it's sad that NONE of them have congratulated Howie and me on backing someone we believe in, and someone who offers hope and a better way to abide in this world.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:23 am 

I truly wish all the best for Obama and his family, but I fear for the man's safety in several different respects.

Yes, he is the right guy for the job, but it is more than a tough challenge. God help us all if he fails to deliver.

It may be a great thing that he was elected, but excuse me if I don't get excited enough to celebrate, at least not yet. Objectivity is hard to come by these days, but I sense that something is in the wind and it does not conjure up visions of sugar plums dancing in my head.

He will not be sworn in until January, which means that Bush will remain in office until that time.

I do not find that at all reassuring.

Tweaked and Howie..........congratulations.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:35 pm 

i don't want Obama go away :( I'm following all the political affaires with http://bigpaperwriter.com/blog/essay-about-barack-obama that has interesting facts of our president's character and biography!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:07 pm 

Welcome back to Tweaked!
In effect now americans have a bad situation like us in Italy. CAndidates not so clean, and more they talk, more dirt comes out...(dirty making outing?). I think it would be a good choice to see Obama again there, but I know is not possible... or almost not. Now my question is: how can they be so far one from the other if both have big links to banks and business? For this in my country few years ago a new force totally democratic and independent from other political forces, cames out. It was created by a professional comic and he gave it to all peoples who believe in the real applied democracy as is written in our Constitution. You surely have heard about the 5 Stars Movement and how other forces are afraid of us. I think also USA needs a force, a neutral one made by peoples and not by those usual "involved" in many business, stranege affairs and so on...
During these last years Obama has been the only èpositive figure, also if sometime I was not of that thought, but we know how everything can't be always good for all...
So, you too, think about a quick creation of a neutral force made with totally clean peoples and above all coming from population and not from some kind of caste...
People must keep the power!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:41 pm 

I am sorry for this bad error of mine. I thought Tweaked was again online...only after I have seen the date...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:00 pm 

After read today's news I would like to ask to Obama if he would appreciate to elect Trump for USA. This 'cause Obama is talking about a change in my country but withou having a good view about it. The person to who he skaed the hand is a serial layer! He want to replicate the old dictatorship, but Obama seems not hear... would you like to have your country underposed to a personal dictatorship for keeping safe banks and lobbies and let die peoples?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:02 pm 

Location: Dayton, Columbia County, Washington State, United States
Life is insane. Dad, perhaps you can tell me, where did everyone go, when I was on as Brightlightbilly everything was busy and so many people were on the site, what happened that everyone but you and maybe a few others are here?