UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:33 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Electronic harassment
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:22 am 

Hi Gang, lets talk about this stuff, but what I am really interested in is machine to brain communication.

This is where someone with the right equipment can target an individual from a distance and give them a very difficult time.......such as waking them up every couple of hours with a very loud HELLO JOE or something like that, or YOOOHOOOO!

Enough to knock you right out of bed.

Its a lot like a fire drill, you are jolted awake, on your feet and suddenly realizing it is the middle of the night and not a creature is stirring, not even a mouse.

So I want to hear some feedback on this........is this happening to you?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:01 pm 

I'm not sure of the source, but yes, that happens to me fairly often. I will wake up hearing music, my name, 'hey you', or some other noises, like the radio going on, or scratching at a window.

I woke up once with such a start, assuming it was my husband's voice, I got up and went in the family room where he was reading, with the TV off, the dog settled at his feet. He swore up and down he did not yell my name.

But, I think that much in the past few weeks has more to do with personal issues involving recent deaths, but not sure.

Now, this machine direct to somebody's brain harrassment, what is the purpose of that, and if it is happening, how do you stop it.

Tim

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:05 am 

Machine to brain communication has been around for a very long time, which falls under the category of mind control, because that was the original idea behind the research going back as far as WWII.

Evidently the Koreans had something like this and the Russians, so we had to have some too.

It has many different applications, but the one I am talking about has to do with giving someone a difficult time and disturbing their sleep and causing them to question their sanity etc.

What gives it away is when they put the wrong tape on the machine and inadvertently get the wrong person talking to you.

Of course to make this work they have to tape (via bugs) your conversations at different places you regularly find yourself. So they can edit out bits and pieces and put them on separate tapes or Cd's.

The result is a bit like hearing a rerun.

If this was something new I would not be paying much attention to it or giving it much credence, but since it has been ongoing for some years now and I have picked up on the various mistakes these people make I am pretty sure of what I speak.

I knew 14 years ago that they were listening to the phone and I suspected there was a bug. The bugs are a bit hard to find because they are so tiny and so well hidden, but simply having a telephone, a line phone, is enough. They can tap right into your phone and listen to all that is said within the confines of your home. But they do not use a line bug, those are old fashioned and no longer in use.

Some years back I actually got to listen to what they can hear and I was amazed at the clarity of the system. Every little sound is picked up regardless of how insignificant it might seem.

For example; if you are washing your hands they can hear whether you are using bar soap or not and if you are eating anything they can pretty much tell what you are eating by the sounds, its that clear and that amplified. Right down to whether you are using a spoon or a fork.

Consequently a bug does much more than hear conversation.

Out here on the west coast Esquimalt is where the main communications center is located and they monitor any number of lines from within the Military Base.

Another give away is when it stops for holidays like Christmas and then picks up again after New Years........even spooks get holidays, but in the meantime the machines take care of the recordings and keep tabs on what is going on.

Microwave transmissions are used for machine to brain communication, so only the target hears what is directed at them, which is not actually audible via one's ears but goes straight to the brain bypassing the ears. But once in a while someone else will hear the same thing at the same time. Even if a bird is in the path of the transmission they too will hear the message, but it is a very narrow path so no fear of the neighbors getting it too.

This same system can also be used to induce artificial symptoms of illness and at the far end of the spectrum can actually be used to induce a heart attack. The Russians had a weapon like this decades ago, which is where we got the idea from.

So you wake your target up a couple of times during the night in the hope that you will cause them a whole lot of anxiety and stress and if you record the times you will find a pattern. Such as a specific time......always ten minutes before the hour or forty minutes before the hour etc.

This is not random or a coincidence, it is patterned and very deliberate.

So what do they say........mostly someone is calling your name or at least saying your name, the voice of someone you know, so you recognize the voice. Or a recording of your phone ringing or someone knocking on your door, but because the dog does not hear anyone at the door you know no one is there and the same with all the other noises they might choose to use.

Annoying it is.....but it is also reminding you that someone is always listening and keeping an eye or ear on your activities.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:16 am 

Tim, stop it? You tell me and I'll be very greatful. I don't think you can stop it, because the science that makes it possible is denied to exist. Another reason for the secret science.

What gets confusing is why they do this,,,,,,,is it because of this thing I do or is it because of that thing I do or is it because of that other little thing I do???????? :lol:

Maybe I just have to pick one......a multiple choice question.

Someone I have known since my childhood also has this happening with one difference, the guy who was talking to her remotely actually showed up at a meeting she was attending and as soon as she heard this guy speak she knew who he was........shocking stuff.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:41 am 

http://www.rense.com/general/mndcontrol.htm

Check this out and follow some of the links enclosed, this is very strange stuff.