UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:16 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:30 am 

Okay, but how does this affect the muddled masses?

When does the benefit kick in.......it's a lot like banging your head against a steel pipe, at first you feel pain and then you stop feeling the pain, at least not as much and you have to ask yourself why the hell do I keep doing this?

In my opinion the world is coming undone, which is why it can be scary just stopping into a MacDonalds to get a coffee.....there is a person standing beside you who is acting like they might be on the verge of exploding and those behind the counter look very unhappy and in a depressed state....do I really want to drink coffee made by unhappy depressed people, with all that negative bagage attached to it?

I passed on the coffee and stuck with my bottle of water.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:20 pm 

We lack the intellectual sophistication to comprehend the problems that we face. The only solution is for us to become more sophisticated, which will require much time and much character and will power by the citizens. At best this will take geneations. We may have generations before we all go down with the ship but I doubt it. However, one must never give up, we must keep on keeping on and hope that the citizens are sophisticated enough to recognize our situation and thus change their behavior.