UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:26 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:01 am 

Yes Tim....it's all mom's falt.....mom is to blame for all of our bad qualities or bad habits or anything society does not smile upon, which kind of puts mom at the root of all of the world's problems and troubles...good grief mom what were you thinking? lol! :lol:

Now that is really nuts and deserving of some serious psycho therapy.....so doctor tell me when did you first come to this outrageous conclusion about your mother?

Have you always blamed your mother for your drug problem? She made you do it you say?

It used to be that patients told us the devil made them do it, but now you say it's mom, hmmmm, very interesting I must say.

So, your mommy made you crazy, I see and how exactly did she achieve this?

No! That is shocking, she made you eat brussel sprouts.....that's absolutely disgusting. :o

You are certainly opening my eyes, I never would have believed such a thing before today.....brussel sprouts, my lord that is brutal.

I doubt combat troops suffer such trauma....but not to worry because with the right medications and some meaningful therapy we'll have you through this in no more than 5 years, 10 tops.

And the best part is you can say no to brussel sprouts, but you can also say no to mom too.

Now, don't you feel so much better?

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:22 pm 

I have a few thoughts about all of this, at least as I had experienced it: First off I was never a very social person, I couldn’t dance in fact dancing wasn’t too popular in my then religious community. Later in life I began to accept liquor, I made Beer and Wine even White lighting (corn whiskey) I discovered that when I had to go to company parties that after a few drinks I could dance up a storm, even sing on stage. The singing seems to have been well accepted because I was asked to do it quite a bit.

I think that drugs and drink tends to remove our inhabitations and reservations. Maybe it lets us be the person we really are and I say maybe. Then I knew people that enjoyed themselves with booze and drugs to the point that when they weren’t on something they just didn’t like themselves and assumed that others felt the same about them. Then the constant use seemed to wear them down to nothing. To much of a good thing I guess.