UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:36 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:32 pm 

I have read about the compliments that President Obama sent to our "government". But does he know the real story? Here a little piece to show everyone the real fact

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L-e5Cvm-wQ

and this is a little I am proposing to hear and see. The other is online every day. Now: here we say this is a blight 'cause those peoples used many months to prepare the association to stop democracy. All peoples are now around Rome to manifest their feelings and those feelings are against the illegal government. I want to ask to Mr Obama: are you sure you can share an illegal government? Do you remember who gave you information (public way) against the cheat-business Alitalia? Were not from thieves government, but from the told Beppe Grillo. With him you should talk, 'cause is the real 1st force of real democracy here. So, Mr President Obama, think about this. Italians are with you too, for what you decided time ago in USA for all Americans, but here government made the exact opposite, to maintain the caste, and this is not democracy...this is the same dictatorship that could destroy also all of you jobs for their power!

We check little things to understand other bigs...

Do you really believe that all the power should be in banks and their robberies made with politics? We don't!

I know someone for him will read this, and forgive me if I used this channel, but it is necessary if we all want keep democracy in all planet. This is the only troubled planet...