UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:19 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Silent sound
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:13 am 

Yes, America and Canada are going digital this month and converter boxes are being supplied in the US for $40 and the balance is being paid by the US government, so Americans can have better television reception.

The cost of this is about 8 billion to the government for entertainment.

Is there something wrong with this picture?

Government does not fund its citizens entertainment unless there is a benefit to government.

Some believe silent sound will be incorporated into the programing, which assures total compliance.

So what do you all think?

Post subject: Re: Silent sound
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:23 am 

It reminds me of two things, that may or may not be related.

One is the advertisements I see continuously on TV, encouraging poorer people to apply for a free cell phone. If you are on food stamps or receiving assistance, you probably qualify for a free cell phone, and so many minutes per month.

Then I think, it is strange that the Government of Canada is allowing GPS tracking of cell phones for assisting in quicker police action on catching criminals.

You bring up these digital converter boxes.

I don't like any of it.

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:38 am 

Some how we are asked to just accept this incredible situation, like everything is cool folks.

But wait a minute, why is the government willing to shell out 8 billion dollars for better television reception?

Yes, now we can all watch the Super Bowl in HD with surround sound.

I'm going to find the link and post it on this thread related to the use of silent sound during the gulf war.....from all that has been reported in Europe but not over here, it was censored to protect us from the reality of modern technology, the Iraq army gave up on hands and knees due to silent sound being employed to affect their minds in a very strange manner.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/12398926/Digital-TV-Mind-Control-Through-Silent-Sound
The US realized that they were facing a seasoned army with all the latest weapons, while they had an untested army with all the latest weapons, so there were going to be heavy allied loses.

To avoid this they employed silent sound and the Iraq army gave up without a fight.

Some suggest this cannot be done, but unfortunately it can and has been done.

Some argue one must be predisposed to suggestion, but this is not the case. You feel what they want you to feel and you have nothing to say about it.

The possibility of this very same technology being used through the medium of cable television is a very scary thought because the general population can be made to accept the agenda of the new world order without even the slightest resistance.

But there us more, much more....this is a patented process which is now highly classified.

In fact the authorities deny the existence of silent sound, it's all science fiction they say.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:51 am 

The reason why it is so classified and quickly denied is due to the science which allows for machine to mind silent communication.

Without the field dynamics of an instantaneous condition of universe none of this would be possible, including ESP.

This allows silent sound to be employed to harass individuals who refuse to comply...whereby they are awoken in the middle of the night believing another family member is calling them or some other similar scenario.

This can be done every couple of hours during the night to break your sleep pattern and ensure that you do not get enough sleep.

No one else can hear this other than the recipient because it is not an audible sound, it is silent sound and appears to be coming from behind you on the left side of your head.

Some might suggest delusion....but this only happens for some when they are asleep.

Another aspect to this silent sound is a continuous buzzing, humming, ching ching and morse code running 24/7......which is not that difficult to get used to, but for some people it is not a pleasant experience.

Evidently there are many physical aspects to this technology as well, which can affect the function of different organs.

Yes, this is a microwave application and there is continuing research attempting to find a way to affect the minds of all humans on the planet in a similar fashion.....compliance is the agenda.

COMPLIANCE!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:21 am 

I am disapointed people....only Tim is interested in a the medium of compliance, forced compliance.

It affects all of us not just a few. :o

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:23 am 

That is the reason i dont have TV at home... and a hacked mobilephone.

Also... people that dont have to worry about lack food in a fridge (if they have one) everyday, have basic things for comfort (roof above their heads, bed and a few other) who also know if they have any job they will not starve and have entertainment... well they wont start revolution for sure. Works the other way as well.

So even if there is no "conspiracy theory things" in HDD recivers it still keeps majority of population entertained = occupied watching soap operas(or whatever else) = have less time to question actions of their government = allows government to do whatever hell they like.

sad but true

Highly controlled and forwarded emotions are the key to survival

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:33 am 

Yes it is true and sadly so I'm afraid, because most of the stuff on television is rubbish.

It's at a level where it almost puts people to sleep and like you say it keeps them distracted from the real goings on in the world.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:43 am 

So true you guys.

I was really annoyed with the total and complete mahem regarding reporting of Michael Jackson's demise, likely due to an overdose of drugs. MJ was a depraved, weird, child-man of age 50 who liked little boys, and Jesus Juice remember?

But, he dies and the world goes absolutely NUTS.

And, in Iran, ordinary citizens who are fighting for a just and democratic society rally in the streets, and protest to explress their displeasure, and what happens to them? They are gunned down, beaten up, slashed with machetes, and dragged off to prison with no recourse. And yet, we turn to entertainment news, instead of world news.

MJ is totally important, and slain protesters are a mere footnote.

Indeed, there are advantages to making sure the sheeple have their toys to feed into never-never land. Ignorance is bliss.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:38 am 

I don't get it myself...all this stuff about what a great person he was....huh?

I guess weird has a certain appeal to most people and he certainly was weird enough for a whole bus load of strange characters.

It would appear that most people live in a semi detached state of mind, where they are partly disconnected from the real world, which allows a lot of funny business to go on without anyone paying much attention or caring one way or the other.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:10 pm 

Izak Azimov - Foundation (great book from si/fi master)

had a quote (queoting from my memories but the meaning should be there) - single person... is unique... and almost unpredictable. But the bigger the group of people the easier is to predict and manipulate their behavior... like a bunch of pigs will follow you if you show them food.

Highly controlled and forwarded emotions are the key to survival