UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:41 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:28 am 
Unregistered
Well I figured since this is the cover up area, that at least the Roswell Cover up of 1947 should be mentioned.

The way I found this cover-up was that it was quite sloppy; kind of like the old saying "trying to find a needle in a hay stack". These were some of the excuses the government claimed

[u]Craft[/u]
- Weather balloon
- V2 Rocket
- Japanese Balloon Bomb

- Story they stayed with Mogul Weather Balloon

[u]Bodies[/u]
- Crash Test Dummies
- Burned crash test dummies
- Rhesus Monkeys (when in reality they weren't used until 1948)

-Story they stayed with There were no bodies

And then of coarse you have the great hostility they showed to the witnesses. They threatened to shut them up anyway they knew how. Sheriff Wilcox even stopped being interested in sheriff after all of this had taken place. Brazel was held under house arrest for several days. Those working at the radio station (if I'm not mistaken I believe one of them was Frank Joyce) were threatened that if they ran some feed from Brazel's testimony that they woul dhave to start finding other jobs.

And how could we forget the newspaper reports from the Roswell Daily Record? On the 8th, it was published that the Roswell AAF had captured a flying saucer (the report was made by William Blanchard who was the commanding officer). On the 9th, the story was retracted and the public was told that it was a weather balloon.

Any thoughts? I'd like to see what you all have to say.
___

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:30 am 

...And don't forget that some of the children who overheard their parents discussing what they'd seen BEFORE the government became involved, were threatened. A couple of them were told they AND their parents could go missing in the desert, and that the desert's a big, scary place to go missing ... because no one would know where to look for your bodies. One woman interviewed within the past 5 years is STILL afraid to show her face.
___

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:10 pm 
Unregistered
Of coarse, that aspect I couldn't forget.

And the amazing thing about all of this is: is that if it was just a weather balloon like they say, then why all of the threats? You know, the military have been caught before when their little experiments go awry and never once had they threatened any other civilians to this day. This is the only case in history where the government and military use threats to silence people.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:20 pm 

No, there have been others. I can't recall which ones, at the moment, but I have listened to lectures on at least two other situations. Seems that one was in the S/E, and another was the big one in England-Rendlesham Forest, I believe.

http://www.crowdedskies.com/rendlesham_forest.htm

A book was written about this one, by one of the service personnel who went through it.
___

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:26 pm 
Unregistered
just watched a discovery channel 1996 hour long production.....
it detailed an over view and history that showed a lot of data that all of us redearchers are already familiar with as well as the roswell story and MJ-12 story,and up to 1996(year it was made.)
Every thing they said including Bob Lzaar interview treated as dead serious truth.....
Billy Mier all of it.
I think it may be predisclosier propaganda,
That it was a 1996 production is very telling.
How much more has happened since then....
Virtually all the info given without disclaimers even....
narated by that big heavy set Hoogan dude.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:55 pm 

There are more UFO-related DVDs coming out. I just purchased one named FASTWALKERS, and UFO-The Greatest Story Ever Denied; my good friend Jose Escamilla was involved in this one.

FASTWALKERS is very good; after the other one arrives, I'll let you know how it is.
___

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:52 am 
Unregistered
Yes they certainly jumped on a lot people involved, do you think that some of the Alien Autopsy footage is authentic?. I saw a film on this/Doco a few yrs ago, they say the bodies gave off a gas that made people nearby sick??.Do you think they still have them??.
___

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:23 pm 
Unregistered
Those Alien Autopsy videos are false. Don Schmitt & Tom Carey (the current UFOlogists on the case) have even confirmed it. Although, yes according to some reports, the bodies give off a bad odor.

As for what happened to the bodies my guess is that a.) they have them stored some where that is very classified or b.) they simply burried them some place where no one could find them.
___