UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:07 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:01 am 

http://www.newstarget.com/022487.html

http://st0ckman.blogspot.com/2008/01/local-news-station-confirms-barium-in.html

Just an aside... We have had so many chemtrails over Hollywood in the past 7 days, they are preventing us from seeing the moon and stars at night, unless a strong wind comes up and blows them over the mountains sometime after Midnight.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:41 am 

What Tweaked has linked here is important reading..........so read it.

Chemtrails affect your health and the health of your family.........be informed.......read.

It's your future that is at stake here and the future of your children's children's children.

Wake up!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:03 am 

The plan of your new world order government is to significantly reduce the world population by the most efficient methods possible......they want most of us dead and gone.

In 2010 Mexico, Canada and the USA become one big country.......no more Canadians, Americans or Mexicans as nationally defined today.........we will all be one people under one central governent.

All with our nice new ID cards that identify us as citizens of the North American Union.

Amazingly few people seem to even know anything about any of this......which bends my mind.

Where is everyone? This is okay with everyone?

No debate, no discussion........no free vote, no nothing......it has already been agreed to, signed, sealed and delivered by all three countries.

A few people have told me this is not really going to happen..........uh oh, its already happened, it's just that you haven't been officially notified of the fact.

They are just now preparing the troops to ensure our compliance with the plan and you think I might be making this up..........right now they are stationed in California, a whole new branch of the military.

I hear people say they are afraid they might be losing their country......losing it.....hell its already lost.........hello, is anyone paying attention to any of this.

And what do you think the chemtrails are doing to you.......dumb them down, dumb them down and dumb them down. And the tidy camps being built for all the refugees, what refugees, from where? The North American Union that's from where.

Denial is a dangerous state of mind.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:10 am 

It was just announced on the Channel 7 (ABC) news tonight that all houses being built NOW in Southern California (specifically LA County) and those from now on... will be able to have the heat/cooling controlled by County Agencies.

So, if other words, if you're buying a home and it's not quite finished yet, or you purchase one in the future that's being built now, your thermostats can be remotely controlled by a County Agency.

If they think your heat is too high... they'll be able to turn it down without asking your permission. If they think your A/C is set too high, they can regulate it as they wish... without your permission and presumably without your knowledge.

Yavole, Mine Furor!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:49 am 

A NASA Patent for Chemtrails??!

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2056251/US-PATENT-by-NASA-Chemtrails-related

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:18 pm 

"Denial is a dangerous state of mind." I really like that quote.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:55 pm 

I like it, too, and yet 95% of us live in it more than half of our lives. The 5% who do NOT live in it must have heart & digesive problems from all the stress, which ultimately shortens their life spans. :?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:08 am 

As most have probably heard by now there is an epidemic with the honey bees worldwide called colony collapse disorder(CCD) Scientists have reported that this phenominon could be due to a collapes in their immune system making the bee susceptible to viruses,fungi,ect.I have read reports that after chemtrail spraying people have been getting sick also due to a low immune system so I have to wonder if chemtrails might be the culprit. Some might argue that chemtrails have been around for much longer than CCD but thats not to say that the same chem are being dumped yr after yr. Pretty serious stuff. Everyone knows that if the bees disappear,so does percentage of our food crops. Let's just hope this isn't chemtrail related.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:40 pm 

I used to think the Chemtrails were responsible for the honeybees and the ladybugs disappearing, because every time we'd have a heavy chemtrail day, I'd find dead bees and ladybugs all over my deck. But now I'm beginning to think that may not be the only problem. Some people in Australia think the genetically modified grains (which are causing problems with cattle, sheep and pigs) could be causing the bees to die off, too.

We're polluting ourselves with so many things, it's really hard to isolate one specific reason for the bees' problems.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:23 pm 

I saw what appeared to be chemtrail spaying here in Taiwan. As usual I stay up late on the weekings playing online poker and go out on the balcony to to smoke or just check out the stars and whatever else might be up there. Air traffic is always heavy from 3-6 am with F-16s and commercial flights to and from China. This morning was no different except some planes were spitting out chemtrails. At dawn I saw two planes with my binoculars that would spay then stop,spay and stop again. Who is the name of that guy that sings "If I had a rocket launcher?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next