UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:12 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:59 pm 

Maybe there is corroboration, between both ET and Military here on earth. I would think either one would be too dangerous an 'unknown' to eachothers perspective to ignore.

Whatever individual agenda's are, we have no idea the extent of eithers knowledge, and/or activities.

Or, maybe one hand washes the other.

Tim

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:36 pm 

Col. Corso told US, in the only (last) time anyone talked candidly with him when he was still speaking, that velcro was a bi-product back-engineered from the Roswell Crash... He said the ARMY under his direction farmed it out to a firm in California.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:07 pm 

That's an interesting point. You would think that military keeps the R&D to themselves, within the organization. But, brilliantly, they approached outside contractors and developers to do the work.

Materials not identified would for example be explained as 'unknown source' indicating that it was from somewhere, and most would assume it was another country, and had something to do with new technology developed by other military powers.

Departments within departments, all roads weaving through legitimate sources, although none seemingly related to eachother, orchestrated with goals in mind, known only by a very, very few.

Very clever to put 'the truth' out there, right under our noses, and we couldn't see it.

Tim

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:20 pm 

Col. Corso also made reference to the "lenses" taken from the alien bodies' eyes--partly now responsible for UVA & B lens protection in our glasses & sunglasses, and in particular, night vision goggles, (although that, he said, was discovered much later in the back-engineering process), which was then given back for military applications--I think for the most part we have to consider his information credible... at least as credible as most of the other well researched data.

Now, I realize that we have no proof in the way, yet, of FOIA documents to substantiate any of Col. Corso's claims; we have only his word... but in light of the fact that he had his own, up-close and VERY-personal UFO contact later on in his career before he retired, and was extremely lucid and totally believable when he came forward with it, speaks volumes to me, and to most of the other researchers. And when he called upon the Military to "come forward with this--give it to our young people so they can run with it!" it was very moving.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:45 am 

The contracting out feature keeps things secret because congress cannot make a private company reveal proprietary information, so companies like General Dynamics, Boeing and Lockheed help keep the door shut very tight.

This also keeps the militaries hands clean, where they can say they didn't do this or that and didn't employ this person or that person, indirectly they actually did but through a private contractor. So on technical points they are sort of telling the truth but not the whole truth.

If you want to give credit for Velcro and night vision goggles to ET...I am not going to argue the point, but it seems almost inconsequential in terms of the bigger picture.

It feels a bit like someone going on a tour of the most modern research facility in the world and the only thing they can tell you about the science and technology they were exposed to was that they were served three different flavors of ice-cream in the cafeteria.

Consequently the conversation gets lost in attempting to determine if it was Neapolitan or not.

Of course we don't know what the military knows......we still don't know much of what they were hiding more than 60 years ago and for all intents and purposes we never will. At least not the whole story. All we will ever have are the bits and pieces that occasionally fall out of the closet.

Full disclosure is not how the military functions.....that would be like giving the farm away.

Much like waving a white flag, we give up, we're finished and they are never going to do that.

So in terms of secrets anything is possible, but some things are more likely than others.

ET do not directly interfere with our political issues....there are rules of engagement.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:07 pm 

If this is to be believed then Velcro was a human discovery and didn't come from ET.

Quote:
Tiny hooks on a Burdock (Arctium lappa) (detail)The hook-loop fastener was invented in 1941 by Swiss engineer, George de Mestral[5][6][7] who lived in Commugny, Switzerland.

The idea came to him one day after returning from a hunting trip with his dog in the Alps. He took a close look at the burrs (seeds) of burdock that kept sticking to his clothes and his dog's fur. He examined them under a microscope, and noted their hundreds of "hooks" that caught on anything with a loop, such as clothing, animal fur, or hair.[3] He saw the possibility of binding two materials reversibly in a simple fashion,[6] if he could figure out how to duplicate the hooks and loops.[7]

Mechanizing the process of weaving the hooks took eight years, and it took another year to create the loom that trimmed the loops after weaving them. In all, it took ten years to create a mechanized process that worked.[3] He submitted his idea for patent in Switzerland in 1951 and the patent was granted in 1955.[7] Within a few years he had gotten patents and began to open shop in Germany, Switzerland, Great Britain, Sweden, Italy, the Netherlands, Belgium, and Canada. In 1957 he branched out to the textile center of Manchester, New Hampshire in the United States. Sales today exceed 100 million a year.[3]

De Mestral saw velcro as a replacement for zippers, among other things[8]Velcro got its first break when it was used in the aerospace industry to help astronauts maneuver in and out of bulky space suits. After seeing astronauts storing food pouches on walls[9] and stand upright in the weightless atmosphere with the aid of velcro, children's clothing makers came onboard.[8] As velcro only became widely used after NASA's adoption of it, NASA is popularly credited with the invention of velcro.

Today, the trademark is the subject of more than 300 trademark registrations in over 159 countries.[specify] De Mestral was inducted into the national inventors hall of fame for his invention.

However the night vision glasses do appear to have come from ETs

Quote:
Research into night vision devices began in the 1940s. The United States military established a night vision technology development program by the late 1940s, and by the 1950s had come up with viable infrared viewing systems. This was an active technology, meaning it used a directed beam of infrared light. Though the beam itself was invisible to the unaided eye, opponents armed with equivalent technology could easily pick up the beam. The infrared viewers used in the 1950s and 1960s are referred to as "Generation 0" technology.

We do have some clever humans but I think it is more likely that the more technical stuff is from ET..........Ann :P

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:45 am 

Thanks for doing the search and find on that Ann, much appreciated.

It has always been my understanding that Velcro was discovered via this natural process (burrs) and duplicated into fabric, which was available even before NASA got hold of it, but it was not well known or very popular.

I don't know very much about night vision goggles, so I'll leave that one alone. But I do know there were other earlier attempts to achieve night vision, particularly in respect to binoculars and targeting systems, which did produce some benefits. But that was a very long time ago.

From personal experience I have some idea as to the lengths and breadths the military will go to hide things they do not want revealed. You might think there would be limits to which they would go, but even my vivid imagination is no match for the clandestine practices employed.

There have been many times over the years when I have thought, okay this is the bottom of the barrel, this is as bad as it gets and suddenly I am confronted with yet another underlying level of deception involving even more horrific revelations.

But then I remind myself that we are talking about the practice of war and in respect to war, regardless of its appearance, there are no limits or boundaries that cannot be expanded or increased to achieve the intended goal.

The idea is to instill in the enemy, whoever the enemy might be, that you are more brutal and more violent than they. To have them believe you will go further than they in relation to employing extreme measures. So fear is the weapon of choice, because if you can make them fearful enough the battle is half won even before it starts.

If you apply this to the UFO situation you might come to the startling revelation that it would be impossible for the average individual to determine the truth of the situation, as the truth is so carefully buried under multiple lairs of deception.

If fighter pilots are routinely lost to UFO, disclosure would not exactly instill confidence in either the civilian or military population.

But here is something to consider; ET saucers make conventional warfare obsolete, at least against ET. Therefore you have a check and checkmate situation which leaves our conventional forces flapping in the breeze. Not something you want the public to get wind of.

Yes, they can make it appear that they are developing or have developed equivalent technology, but we are talking about something so far beyond conventional aircraft that it leaves most everyone shaking their heads in disbelief.

Enough to give a four star general nightmares. And we wonder why the military are such a hard drinking crowd. And yes. a sense of humor is an imperative.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:30 am 

Philip Corso wrote a book, 'Beyond Roswell', that includes a lot of information on alien technology, back engineering, and information on the complicated world of research and development of alien technology.

I've read the book, and it is an eye-opener into the finer workings of how the military manage to do what they do. Parts of it read like sci-fi, and it is hard to fathom the extent of ET knowledge via science and technology in a modern world.

http://www.ufoencounters.co.uk/PhilipJC ... ology.html

Tim

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:05 am 

DISCOVERY CHANNEL clip on Chemtrails

http://triadfreedom.blogspot.com/2008/08/chemtrails-exposed-on-discovery-channel.html

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8