UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:41 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:57 pm 

Well, I'm sorry David but I ain't showin that one to Ken. I do realize you were talking in a general sense at all those men like that and it was'nt just aimed at my Ken but I'm not in the mood to sooth hurt or affronted feelings. We're all friends here and we'll keep it that way. Things are personal but I figure and take everything the world over as being personal anyway including our friendship David and I reckon we can take a few kicks like that since I know the words were a message and not an attack.

I'm not one to stand around and watch things happening I'm prepared to do what it takes but my personal situation limits me to only what I can do from home here on this computer and within my own family. With my family I point things out, I show them things, I discuss things, I get angry about things and I demand things and I'm very good at it.

On my computer I spend time researching things, validating things, following things up, learning and trying out things and expanding my knowledge about everything I can. With my own countries polititians I keep updated and aware and I respond and send letters with my opinions telling them not only when I think they are wrong but also when I think they are right and I offer up what I consider as alternatives, all the while realizing that they arn't going to pay a whole lot of attention to what I say but I live in hope that just maybe something might trigger some thought in their heads that may go to the right direction.

I don't have the physical ability to attend any functions or join any rallies and my speaking voice is limited to the breath I can take in. I do have everything I need but I'm not rich and my income equals my outgo so I don't expect to be rich. I am talented with my hands and would be prepared to do anything I can to support the cause but I don't know what that would be and there in is the problem that most people have, able bodied or not. We just don't know what we as individuals can do. I won't lie, I won't con anyone and I won't cheat, so whatever I do has to be legal, above board, open and honest.

I don't presume to speak for other people without their consent but I am prepared to stand up and be counted. I have a thick skin and I'm open to critisism without insult. I have University Qualifications and am prepared to stand by them as credentials. There you go, there I am, you have my resume, enlist me, tell me what can I do to bring about change for the betterment of mankind and to prevent corruption from going even further. How else can I get the word out and more to the point what is the right word. Who are the right people to talk to.

I have lived a life being frequented by aliens and have a friendshop with one who is my best friend. I've been enlightened by them and know things and have access to them everyday but it is on their terms and not mine. Do you know how many people on this earth really believe me and don't think I might not be just a little touched. Even those of you who do believe some of what I say would still have some thoughts that maybe I'm not all there and I don't blame you, I've read my posts too and I know how I can sound sometimes.

Now David you're big on telling people to open their eyes and see what's there and be aware and face the pain of it all and get out there and do something instead of hiding and snivelling about things. Well tell me what to do and I'll do it. Ann :P

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:42 pm 

I have read this entire thread 3 times now, and I'm still not sure that I've "digested" it all - but I think all of you make good points. However, David you talk about "fear" - what about the "fear of the unknown" - people don't like change, we never have we never will. I think this is a really big factor here and we as a people have become complacent in our ways, things are too easy for us now (ie microwave ovens, cell phones, satellite tv).

Anne, if I might - sounds to me like you're doing all you can do, we all have special gifts/talents and maybe your researching and sharing your research is your "gift". What's more important tho is the fact that you're willing to do something - and I think that in itself is an admirable trait.

It will take people from all different walks of life to get thru our next endeavor, what ever that maybe - just a few thoughts - Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:09 am 

Excellent points there Dawn, and I hope you take heart Ann. Most of what we learn in the UFO/ET/Abduction/Paranormal 'norm', is subject to be taken with a great deal of salt. It is because of the very nature of theories that are new, or non-conforming, that we are left floundering for intellectual footing.

It's not like you can make an appointment with your GP and discuss alien abduction, remote viewing, New World Order, or chemtrails- without leaving the office with an Rx for an anti-psychotic!

So, where do people go? I think we simply find eachother. Like others who's interests in mainstream politics or science do. Way back when, that is where they started too.

Much of what is done on 'our' side of the theoretical debate is in its infancy, in a historical sense. And anything in that position is a work in progress. There are no right or wrong answers, nobody has the inside scoop, there are no 'goalposts', no 50 years of textbooks.

You do what you can, weigh your own pros and cons, find your comfort level, and try to be as open minded as you can to other possibilities.

What else can you do.

Tim

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:15 am 

Quote:
by Tweaked on Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:47 pm

Well, I certainly WISH mine would come back and ENCOURAGE me... I could use a little healing, these days.

I've found that they arn't here as much at the moment or rather it's not that they arn't here they seem really busy with other stuff. I tried to talk to Massilla last night but I had trouble reaching her and when I did it was only for a moment for her to tell me she couldn't spend any time with me at the moment. No reasons given, they never do, they never pussy foot around or explain themselves or try to sooth hurt emotions. It's a kind of we acknowledge it but deal with it sort of attitude. You can't try and make them feel guilty about how they treat you because it just doesn't work.

They have got emothions but they control them so well and don't let petty things get in the way of their objectives. Massilla helps me to get through another day so I hope what ever they are busy with at present finishes soon. Tweaked, try calling out to Massilla, see if she's on your wave length and can hear you, she really is nice. Listen out for her to answer you. Sometimes it's hard to know the difference between ourselves answering us and them but after awhile you can tell the difference. You could try calling Roger too but that's not his name so he'll probably be miffed. Hes hybrid so he has stronger emotions than the others but he's still in control.

They talk to me so I'm sure they will talk to you, any of you, you just have to be sure you can handle it and not be afraid and be open to it. Don't give up when you don't get answers straight away too just keep perserveering. Someone even if not Massilla will answer you eventually. They arn't cold hearted they're just control hearted. They do bring comfort though. Ann :P

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:26 am 

Thanks for the advice; I'll give it a try.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:31 pm 

This is just another interesting take on the meaning and intention of Chemtrails....Ann :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9svklmCvpY&NR=1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:55 pm 

Indeed another interesting take! Very interesting video.

The chemtrails are to block knowledge, physically be obscuring the view of planet X- interesting theory. Also that it gets me thinking that as the video said, the military could have been used or manipulated by others who were more powerful, for their own hidden agenda's.

Could the military really be unable to stop what is going on?

If it is anything like the lack of control that military has over UFOs and ET, no wonder they aren't answering obvious questions as to who's authorizing it, and for what purpose. We have seen some 'disclosure' but usually pertaining to protecting us from global warming with silver dioxide particles for instance.

A bigger picture is probably more likely, and the purposes are beyond 'for our own good'.

To deny the truth means no explanations are necessary. And if they don't know the truth, well, that is a scary thought too.

Great spot to put billions of people in isn't it?

Tim

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:54 am 

For what its worth I think this stuff about the bad ETs having some kind of control over the military is nonsense.

If there are bad ETs trying to manipulate things they don't need any help from the military or anyone else.

What we have are some very abnormal people working behind the scenes to affect adverse conditions in the world.......the one world order agenda, which has nothing to do with ET, but has everything to do with some very unbalanced earthlings.

If you want to know what is going on listen to JFK's speech, he makes it very clear as to what he is talking about and as a consequence he ended up getting himself shot for his trouble.

It's not really that much of a mystery or is it even that much of a secret, its right out there in plain view for all to see. All you have to do is connect the dots.

And as for the whistle blowers who are ex-military.....I think you are being taken for a ride, because they are saying its the ETs this and the ETs that, when in fact it is people that look just like us, who were born on this planet and eat the same kind of food we eat. It's a case of criminal activity from top to bottom.

The ET angle keeps it all out there in left field and hides a whole lot of dirty laundry.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:44 am 

David, don't you think there's a possibility that there could be some cagey, alien race who is manipulating some of our world leaders? My aliens warned me about this, over 50 years ago. And allegedly, Ike was warned, too, back in the late 1950s, but the DoD allegedly couldn't take the warning to heart because they saw war-time possibilities for some of the applications.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:37 am 

I would not rule out the possibility of some individual people being controlled to some degree by ET, the bad guys.

But, the bad guys hardly need ET to show them how to be bad because they've been doing bad things for a very long time all by themselves.

Certainly ET is a great cover for black ops........there's your military advantage, use ET as a screen to hide our real identity.

A person can get completely lost in this bad ET stuff and miss the whole show.

The same is true of the idea of there being a military advantage to ET technology, as if they had some idea how it works or why it works or what its even for.

Like the idea that Velcro is something of ET origin, when in fact the idea came from common weeds. Ever get burrs stuck your sweater, they stick pretty good.

Look I'm all for ET, but this is one of the most abused subjects that has ever been discussed or considered.

And the amount of crap on the web is mind boggling. Actually ET science and technology is pretty dry stuff, which would put most people to sleep. So you have all this hype about fusion engines and element 115 and the rest of it......its rubbish.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next