UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:58 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Censored science
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:56 am 

But flouride is not the only chemical to be added to our drinking water that is harmful, or poisoness.

They also add liquid aluminium....why do they add it??....because "they say" its to make the water look sparkley and clear, even though it is clean and drinkable, it doesnt look clean after filtration.

There was a case many years ago , when they "accidently" put to much liquid aluminium in, and it effected lots of peoples memory....poisoning them. Their memory was completely shot. Their short term memory was so bad, they could go for a walk and forget where they lived....= life ruined.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:21 am 

Putting aluminum in the water to make it sparkle is nuts, it sounds like you must have a psychopath running the water works.

This is total madness, if not criminal........aluminum is not something to be used as a food additive.

I'd stop drinking their water.

Personally I get my drinking water from a nearby farm that has excellent spring water and then I treat it to increase the oxygen content and reduce the water to hexagon shaped molecules which are small enough to be more easily absorbed.

We also water our house plants with this brew and do they like this stuff or what, they are very happy plants.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:28 am 

I cant believe they put it in the water......well I can believe they put it in, but cant believe we`ve let them get away with it.

I really do worry about the future......not for me so much, but for my kids.

They have got it sewn up....if you protest, you are some kind of crackpot.
If you dont believe what the govt tell you, you are a trouble maker...or worse, terrorist.

If the govt make a statement, 95% of the populus believe it to be true and just , and of those 95% , 100% of them believe that politicians lie.....doesnt make sense does it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:47 am 

While typing out the last reply, I decided to contact my local water company.

The bloke couldnt give my the exact information I needed, but has passed my details on to the Lab guys. He did tell me however, that there is no flouride in my water supply, but there is something called "Chloride" aswell as the liquid aluminium and other chemicals. The chloride is used as a "disinfectant" so we have lovely clean water to our taps.....mmmmm...lovely water with traces of poison in it.
I`ll wait to hear from the Lab guys to what exactly they put in, and what quantities

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:50 am 

sorry, its not Chloride....its Chlorine

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:35 pm 

The Lab have contacted me, and I spoke to a very nice Bio Chemist.
He stated it wasn`t liquid aluminiun they add, it was something called "Alum" .....totally different to liquid aluminium.
It acts as a coagulant to bind all the impurities together , it then goes through to filtration process where sand is usedto get rid of the manganese and umpurities, then......chlorine is added at 0.6 ppm , then it is de-chlorinated with So2 (sulphur dioxide)......thats when we get luverly fresh water.

And I`m quoting ....LAB>"we wouldnt add anything thats poisoness".......ME>" thats not strictly true is it, Chlorine is poisoness".....LAB>"yes but its quite safe at the levels we add it at"....ME>"but you just said you wouldnt add anything thats poisoness".....LAB>"but its safe to drink" ......ME>"So you say, but fish cant swim in it in my pond outside, because the chemicals aggravate their gills"......LAB>"But their made different to us and we put less than the WHO say is safe to use, it really is safe, and no long term effects, dont believe all the rubbish on the internet"...."ME> " thankyou for the information"

They could say "we add Cyanide....but its safe to drink...honest" and everybody will belive it, even the bio chemists would believe it just because the WHO say its safe

(WHO = World health Organisation)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:05 pm 

Good for you for checking it out. I think depending upon where they draw your water from will depend on what it's treated with. You could have perfectly 'safe' water and a few miles away it could be an entirely different story. Then, for each processing plant, you have to wonder who is actually adding the chemicals to the water supply. Then you have to wonder, what happens to water when it needs more chemicals to purify it, after a rain for example, or in months where there is a lot of runoff from farms treated with pesticides etc. Are those chemicals considered 'safe' because they didn't add them, or because they can't remove them?

I had well water tested once before I bought a house. The standard test was required by law and the sellers did that, but it only met the municipal requirements. I took a sample of the water into a lab and had an independant test done, and you would not believe the difference in those two tests. So, it's one of those things I think that it is okay if it meets one set of standards, but a much more detailed analysis was surprisingly different.

There was a water disaster here in a farming community called Walkerton. The municipal water supply was treated just like all other water supplies in any other community. Trouble was, they were treated by two brothers who worked for the city with no special license or training on what they were doing. Government cutbacks at the time resulted in far fewer checks of these treatment plants, and this is what happened:

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2003/04/ ... 30422.html

People died in this fiasco, and two thousand were sick for months. Bottled water was shipped in for over a year. To my knowledge there have been no regulations put in place to tighten up the people who treat the water, let alone what they put in the water.

For the poor people in Walkerton, their water was controlled and treated by two bumbling idiots, and I suspect that this reflects, or at least makes suspicious, the whole picture of treating water, in addition to what's put in it in the first place.

Tim

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:43 am 

Chlorine is standard for killing the germs in water, but like you say it kills the little fishies dead.

It also causes cancer.......lovely idea isn't it.

It's a lot like the chlorine bleach you put in the wash to make the sheets nice and white.

You'll notice that the stuff they put in the water comes in packages with a skull and bones on it.

I once saw a water system that used the solid chlorine they use in swimming pools....it said right on the drums not to be used for drinking water with a big skull and bones. And people drank it. Would you like a cup of tea dear?

I checked our local water works to see if they put fluoride in the water and they said no, we don't have to because there is so much fluoride in it naturally.......What? Glad I don't drink it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:15 am 

Almost every prescription drug being hawked in TV ads has terrible, often deadly suspected reactions for a percentage of the population. The pharmaceutical companies are marketing drugs they strongly suspect will make us sick in one way or another, and the objective is (I believe) to get us to take MORE prescription drugs to counteract each one in a never-end chain. Makes for a deadly cocktail of unnecessary toxins in our bodies. But it lowers the population as we all get sick and eventually expire from one or more of these deadly drugs.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:59 am 

Tweaked,

It is amazing, scary, what they put in some of these meds.

Both Paxil and Prozac contain fluorine, these are SSRI type drugs and SSRI have been linked to many of the school shootings including Virginia Tech.

Evidently during the trials, the testing of the meds, homicidal and suicidal tendencies were noted but ignored.........these drugs can wreck a persons life and in some cases they have. Some people suffer a complete personality shift, where family and friends say who is this person?

Then there is the promotion of certain conditions needing treatment with a corresponding drug or at least that is what the promotion suggests to the doctors who seem to buy this line of reasoning hook line and sinker.

Its almost as if they create a drug and then find a condition to treat and if they can't find one they create one.

And on top of everything else we have people who want to reduce the population as quickly as possible...........but instead of being open about it they blame the patient for their illness.

A bad life style.........you eat the wrong food, you smoke, you drink, you give yourself too much stress, you don't exercise enough etc. etc. or you exercise too much, you don't drink enough wine, etc. But no one says anything about the fall out and radiation from nukes, radiation from cell phones, computers and televisions etc. or the harmful drugs you might be taking or the water you might be drinking etc.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next