UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:07 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:56 am 

It is really too bad for all Governments to clamp down hard on all this Extraterrestrial activity. It seems the status quo is more important than telling the truth to the people of planet earth. The truth is the scope of the activity is so vast and so provocative that it would make you go nuts if you knew the truth. The fact is certain Governments have been recieving technological help from Sinister ET's in exchange for Human lab rats for years. Yes folks Your loving Governments have made backdoor deals with sinister ET creatures behind your back so that they can swiftly manuver all around the world to dominate nations and have cloaked themselves as peacekeepers. Boy is this a miscarraige of justice.

In the 1950 President Dwight Eisenhover abdicated the Presidency to the Military Industrial $$$$$ Complex and that was the begining of the end for the United States of America. The Sinister ET's are now in almost complete control of the U.S. Military and they are now ready for the Pole Shift of 2012.

Alternative 1 , 2 and 3 are ready to be inacted and if you are not familiar with ALTERNATIVE ONE , TWO AND THREE, LET me give you a crash course.
In case of a global disaster the U.S. Government as well as the Russain Government has the right to Exterminate you , your family , your friends , and loved ones at the snap of a finger in the millions.

Alternative Two: To house the Elite in bunkers with the disaster arrives and that would be Planet Nibiru our 10th Planet that scientists have been paid to keep quite about.

Alternative Three: To send Certain Government and high end civilians to Mars to weather the storm over there in underground cities for the duration of Earth's destruction on 2012.

Here we are in a moment in time working our butts off to feed our families
and there they are stabbing all of us in the back. How long are the people of earth going to take this crap. The truth will come out and the Governments will not know were it will come from and all hell will break loose anyway. :evil: have a nice day

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:59 am 

I fear whatever is going to happen to reveal what they`ve been up to, its going to happen way to late for most of us.

Just because I know something is going to happen in the next few years, maybe 2012, and that the govts are secretly planning things, doesnt mean that I will be able to do something about it though, I have tried educating a few people about what our govt is doing, and they just wont have any of it at all. Maybe....just maybe though, I have sewn a seed in them that something will switch on in their brain in the future, days ,weeks, even years , but it might just do it. Hell, it took me 40 yrs to "wake up"
Many of us seem to turn a blind eye to anything that would require us to do something about it, when we should be causing more problems for them. We accept what they do and then go around moaning for a week or 2 then forget about it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:40 pm 

If you consider the extrordinary lengths that governments go to to protect their knowledge that they consider to be highly classified and beyond top secret, and in fact, most likely even the black ops secrecy going even above and beyond that level of secrecy, and where research inevitably leads to closed, locked and cement sealed doors...........just what is a person to do?

I have asked this question before. Just what does an average person do with information that we will never get within a lightyear of a fleeting glimpse. Consider too the 'End Game' and similar documentaries with a historical to present day roadmap of the inner workings by those who have the most power and control OVER those government operations, and again, what does an average person do.

I don't know that we can be critical of what appears to be apathy among populations because the higher up the 'food chain' you go, the further away the ants at the bottom are, swarming about their daily business,just getting throught the day. My own personal opinion is that the information we believe to exist, may as well not, because there are none among us who can crack that egg.

We remain easily scrambled. The importance, in my opinion, is the awareness, more than the facts, because that is really all we have. That awareness may eventually lead to what is known, and from there, collective consciousness eventually assumes that yes, there is more, but there is nothing we can do about what we don't know.

In the end, is it better to know and realize how possibly dire our circumstances are, or to remain as per the status quo and carry on business as usual. Or is there a choice at all.

The architects of that secret world of knowledge, power and control, are likely to add more cement to those doors, than not, as awareness comes knocking.

Tim