UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:49 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:38 pm 

NASA has been covering up all kinds of Alien artifacts , Aliens, Alien Real Estate, Alien Space ships and other Alien goodies in outerspace.
John F Kennedy had the ball rolling with the space program and have made contact with Extraterrestrial people from other worlds but before he had the chance to Educate and inform the world about this momentous event of contact he was Executed by the Military Industrial Complex and the people of the United States as well as the rest of the world was Denied their right to know the awsome truth that the United States has made contact with people from other worlds and it was these people that helped the Americans with their space program as well as the Russians.
John F Kennedy was a truly brave man and he had more balls than any other American , may he rest in peace , but his message of Alien Contact should never be forgotten, The Aliens are here on earth and there are many coming here by the boatload. They are cloaked they are here and many have different Agenda's and Governments can't really do anything about the situation because they have no power over their Awsome technology.
I think the reason why Governments can't disclose the truth is because they would be disclosing everything else which will destroy their Financial control of World markets , they would also lose control of our belief system which is rooted in religion ( If Aliens are real and are in the flesh and that they created us than the belief in a God goes out the window and all hell will break lose).
Governments I believe are being held hostage by these Alien creatures and I believe they are trying to workout deals with these creatures because their hands are tied and this thing we call Capitalism is really on the brink of collapse , just a few more years and money won't really mean anything any more.

Don't dispair because where their is much Evil their is also much Good , it is a fundemental truth that is never broken.

When the world markets crash and the U.S. currency goes down the shitter , and the Pole shift starts don't dispair The Federation of the Good Extraterrestrials will send their Armies to protect the People of Earth , it has happened in the past and will happen again.

Just be aware of current events and you will know , just keep yourself in one peace and don't fall prey to materialsim and don't spit in the face of your brothers and sisters , we are all family of the Human species. We have been made to stay confused with the advent of foreign language manipulation , and tricked with foreign Religions and Wars to keep us divided , this sinister plot is real and has been cooked up by Evil Aliens. If only the people of Earth new the truth they would go nuts if they new there are creatures under the Earth planning world events like a big Video Game. The jokes on all of us and we don't know it because we are being seduced with luxuries , Jobs , Money , Girls , the goodlife sales pitch , but in reality I believe we are being fattened up for thew kill. We should all be aware of all the things that are going on around the world and really watch our backs. Togehter we are strong , but divided we are all in big trouble. We must all stand together as one family and set aside our differences ( wether they be religious , financial , colour of our skin or otherwise so that we can prepare ourselves for the next war).
The next world war will be against man agaiunst creature , kind of like Halo or that Playstation3 game the Fall of man , we most stand together because ours soldiers are also being tricked to fight wars that are Unjustified, wrong and ignorant.
If world Governments only knew they were being tricked into this stupid Afghanistan Wars and Iraq wars they would drop their guns and come home. If these Politicains and Radical Muslim leader hated each other they would fight each other hand to hand , just leave the rest of the world out of it.
The People Of Cristianity and the People of the Muslim faith must stop fighting now for the next battle will be Human vs Serpent Creature. They should stop now because they are being decieved , all of them , they are being slaughtered for another agenda an Alien agenda.

The Human race must live in peace and must unlearn all that they have learned that is negative to the human race if we are to survive the next assault. I love all Human beings , wether they are Muslim , Christains or anything else , we all have two arms , two legs and a heart. Lets live in peace and prey to the supreme being the creator of the universe.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:32 am 

There are billions of dollars expended by nations, world-wide, each and every year, to ensure that PEACE as you and I perceive it is never a true reality. There is NO PROFIT (or so the powers that BE think) in peace--only in the perpetual war machines we are instigated to continue to develop to wage war against some foe; any foe. What the war mongers cannot and will not allow themselves to conceive is that if we weren't developing weapons of war, we could accomplish so much for the good of the Earth, and for lasting peaceful engagements with each other.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:36 pm 

Indeed. I read recently where the cost of the current war could have fed all the world's poor, for the next 500 years.

Tim

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:40 pm 

...And some of it could even have given us all a jump-start on rebuilding our crumbling infra-structures. Dams, bridges, buildings, roads. Designing safer autos and trucks with better mileage. We could have fed the poor and created jobs for those who have been laid off, in the past few years.

There are so many better things our dollars can do. Why is it that you and I can see this, and those we PAY to speak for us are deaf and dumb?