UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:47 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:04 am 

Peace on earth goodwill toward all men. Sorry , its not natures way. Every living thing on earth
from the small ants to the large whales in the sea, all declare war on each other in order to survive.

This is natures way of trying to keep the population down. If we had no wars, no famine and no disease, Within 5 to 10 years there would not be enough food to support the population. Then we all die anyway. We may be headed in that direction anyway.

Slohand
---------
Stop and smell the roses ( while you still can.)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:22 am 

slohand4455 wrote:
Peace on earth goodwill toward all men. Sorry , its not natures way. Every living thing on earth
from the small ants to the large whales in the sea, all declare war on each other in order to survive.

This is natures way of trying to keep the population down. If we had no wars, no famine and no disease, Within 5 to 10 years there would not be enough food to support the population. Then we all die anyway. We may be headed in that direction anyway.

Slohand
---------
Stop and smell the roses ( while you still can.)

No man or woman's survival is dependent on war, famine or disease.

Maybe in some nightmare world of twisted logic perhaps, but not in a world of harmony and balance.

If you see the NWO as beneficial to human survival you are talking about the survival of those who view themselves as being entitled to benefit from the suffering of others.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:23 pm 

We have to teach our young.... then they will teach their young and so fourth.

First... the example needs to be determined and set. It must be encouraged and continued.

But there is a problem.... all humans are different and it is easy for most to think about themselves and easy to forget the basic respect. It's easy to be rude.... it shouldn't be. We allow people to be rude to us. Whether it is no maners, a lack of a smile, a lack of a kind gesture. We allow people to do this to us. We need to demand respect in order to receive it.

The older days (which seems like yesterday), it was taught and expected to offer respect and manners and in return you would receive the same. These basics are disappearing. People are rude, and we allow it. We should pull people up on their rudeness, but try to find a nice way in doing so. Make people aware of themselves.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:35 pm 

I had read once where the health of any society can be judged by how its people treat eachother.

Tim

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:57 pm 
Unregistered
The reason people think like this is because of brain washing. We are bombarded everyday subconsciously with these things to promote this sort of thinking.....it is not natural to us humans to think and behave the way the world media portray us. If it were, we would not have survived as a species for so long.....we are a social animal, not a psychotic one, we are driven psychotic by the mad world we live in and nothing more. The powers that be want us to be fighting with ourselves, because that takes the light off them, and they can get on with whatever it is they do with out us watching them. They keep us busy with work...shopping....watching TV...worried about this and that. They keep us dumbed down, because if we get as wise as them, then we will realise that we dont need them and their hold over us is useless.
We are poisoned with flouride in our water...we are given medication for every single ailment and medicated for the side effects the first mediction is causing.....we are poisoned with the food we buy from the supermarket......we are bombarded with electromagnetic waves from telephone masts......they are not looking after our best interests.

This NWO is deffinatley not a good thing, it must be stopped in its tracks.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:29 am 

The problem has a root cause and the key word I see is deception.

I know people sometimes make half serious remarks about money being the root of all evil and someone else says it's just paper you know.

But how many people stop to consider that the money in our wallets has no actual value as our monetary system is based on nothing but a printing press and a good supply of paper.

It is nothing less than confidence in the value of your money that gives it any value, like having confidence in yourself to get through the work week without going postal.

Well, your money has the same problem, it too could go postal and it is only our confidence in some pieces of paper so artfully embossed that gives the monetary system any power to keep the economy moving forward.

What if we stopped believing in the value of our own money, which is sort of like coming to the point where you figure your employer is going broke and there isn't going to be a pay day next week.

But if your employer could convince you that business was good and your worry was for nothing you would probably keep working...believing there would be a pay day next week.

This is where deception comes into the picture...your employer is actually broke and the story about business being good is just a string of lies. In fact the bank is about to foreclose on them.

In a world of deception how the hell do good manners make any sense.

The whole idea, in the mind of the NWO, is to break us down, demoralize the population, dehumanize the masses and turn us into the animals they believe us to be.

So the last thing the NWO wants is for us to be civil to each other or heaven forbid be kind.

They view sex as a weapon..bust them down to crudest level possible.

You think it's natural for people to be as obsessed with sex as they are today. I'm not talking about love and romance, I'm talking about people wanting to crawl in the dirt believing it's so cool.

You think this has something to do with evolution? Or intelligent design?

It has everything to do with manipulation and deception.....the con is on folks.

Don't believe this crap...they want you to agree with them, that people have no more worth than a cow or a pig. But even animals don't generally behave this badly toward each other.

Unfortunately too many people are buying into the con......scary stuff!!!

Good grief folks, it's the most deceptive con in the world.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:34 pm 

Money.... that is a way to control us.

Government.... that is a way to control the money that controls us.

Us....... we vote these silly people in to run government to control the money that controls us!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:40 am 

Speaking of medications that might not be good for what makes you healthy and wise; you might want to reconsider statins......the cholesterol lowering drugs.

Your doctor will tell you you need this stuff even if you don't have a heart problem, but beware, because if you follow this advise you might soon have a heart problem and a whole bunch of other problems you did not anticipate getting via a prescription from your MD.

But don't expect your doctor to acknowledge or accept statins to be the problem, because your MD has prescribed these to hundreds of patients over the years and to admit that it might be the cholesterol lowering drugs would mean they were mistaken..........they actually made an error in judgement...whoa! Imagine a doctor making an error, what a shocking thought, especially to a doctor.

You see a doctor believes they know the answers and for some doctors their whole world revolves around being right....so they tell you that there is no evidence to support alternative homeopathic medicines, which is a sure sign you are in the wrong place talking to the wrong person about your health.

Actually there is no actual evidence to support the use of statins, other that tests financed by big pharma.......sort of like the cell phone industry being self regulated, no problem here they say.

But when it comes to medications we are supposed to trust big pharma to always tell the truth, even when billions are on the line? Billions in profit from statins alone.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 am 

OK..... medication. I knew a lady that needed to take 17 tablets a day. 17!

She did. But each medication mixed with the othe and then what. These tablets can be potentially dangerous. They don't know how each individual tablet will react when taken with another. It's a gaamble, but saying that they do save millions of lives a day.

Once you find yourself a Doctor that you can trust, stick with them and listen to them. If you are in doubt.... secretly get a second opinion.

Anyway..... my heart goes out to the wonderful Doctors that do aid work in third world countries. Where's there thanks?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:33 pm 

Are people really that apathetic, or have we just reached a point where efforts to help simply don't help anymore.

How much money can people send, and keep sending to war torn countries who's leaders and dictators don't use the aid as it was intended. Food received by giving nations to help starving and destitute, goes instead to an exchange for weapons and military. Millions upon millions upon millions of dollars gone toward helping people, and the cycle continues.

I sponsored a child in Pakistan in 1979 after watching those sad commercials on TV about starving children. I was set up with a 12 year old boy. Pictures and letters were sent back and forth, translated on his end through a church. Massis was his name. After about a year, I received a letter from the church saying he had been 'lost' in fighting. I chose to keep sending money for some time in case he was found. He wasn't and I donated the money to use as they saw fit.

The very same commercials, amost 30 years later, still appear on my TV. The same faces, the same places, the same desperate circumstances. The same death and destruction at the hands of the same dictators and corrupt leaders. Still children being born to mothers with no hope of feeding or providing for them, still the same ethnic wars, still the same torn down destitute families with mouths they cannot feed.

Why has there been no progress in 30 years. Why are children still being born, to die. What happens to the billions of dollars in aid.

We can't blame the 'West' for not trying.

Tim