UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:01 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:58 pm 

I was watching the Weather Network yesterday, and they had a little blurb on contrails. They showed a normal stream of exhaust from a jet that disappeared almost instantly, and said that was because the air was dry. Then they showed a picture of the criss-cross patterns typical of chemtrails, and said that when these lines occur, it means that the atmosphere has a lot of precipitation, and it indicates that we will have rain.

The criss-cross pattern typical of chemtrails sure don't look like rain clouds, and I've never heard or read of these chemicals in the sky being a precursor to rain. Has anyone ever looked up into a clear blue sky, seen the exhaust patterns, and presumed that it meant rain was coming? Have farmers judged their crop irrigation on relying on chemtrails to predict rain? Have we all overlooked this evidence and had we just simply looked up and saw the chemtrails we would have known to grab our umbrellas that day?

Strange trails indeed.

Timbit
___

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:55 pm 

The criss-cross patterns they lay down out here usually cause a change in our weather... anything from a 10 degree drop in temperature to heavy dew in the mornings, and occasionally, it causes rain.

I [u]do[/u] believe that part of the desired process is to change the weather ... but I also believe those chemicals are used to [i]EXPERIMENT[/i] on us with new and better pollutants -- maybe just to see how many people run to E.R.s during and right after the time of the Chemtrails.
___

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:18 am 

That's the official story, but barium is not at all like silver nitrate.

Barium is a poison and its not used for seeding clouds. And if the atmosphere is heavy with moisture the barium becomes more effective as a poison.

It all gets confusing because there are so many different things going on, including some the chemtrails having blood products mixed in.

It was shortly after a major chemtrail operation that the Fraser Valley in BC had an outbreak of bird flu and all of the poultry had to be destroyed, chickens, turkeys, ducks, geese etc. It was blamed on geese flying over, but it did not happen the following year.

Evidently the farm workers tracked the stuff into the barns after walking around outside and an epidemic occurred.

I don't think we can rely on the official line.
___

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:46 am 

I never trust "the official lines" anymore. They may prove to be an interesting starting point, but I'd rather go to ALL the conspiracy theories thereafter ... and see which ones feel more in line with my psyche. [crazy]

About the "Blue Bloods" ... maybe they DO have something in their genes that makes them impervious to the effects of the particular chemicals being used to stifle pregnancy rates and infect the human bodies... Maybe they aren't called "Blue Bloods" by accident. Perhaps that's why they insisted on inter-marrying -- so as NOT to share the gene pool and contaminate the bloodline.
___

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:11 pm 

If there is a connection between the chemicals in the sprays and livestock as a direct cause and effect, here is another recent outbreak.

[url "http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/this_britain/article3155072.ece"]http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/this_britain/article3155072.ece[/url]

I know there are outbreaks all over the world and extreme measures are taken to control the spread. But, do the chemical additives, not necessarily directly, but indirectly, contribute to some sort of mutation or cocktail that exaserbates the situation into something deadly?

Timbit
___