UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:48 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:40 am 

So many questions. Tweaked, that must have been an amazing experience to see and hold those artifacts, and listen to this incredible history. It has always been through my reading at least, a confusing series of events with knowledge of two crashes like you said. One report I read was that one crashed, and the second was attempting to reach the first, when it too, crashed. Perhaps your theory is correct that both crashes were caused by some sort of miscalculation or distortion of some kind. That being the case, it backs up other reports that said the recovery effort covered miles as a result of debris from two craft.

The pentagon is central to this. The information that was received, processed, back engineered, and hidden for decades was all under the highest of security. As far as what was recovered, the physical parts of the craft were under one area, the biological/medical end was another, and the shared information between Eisenhower and ET was even further compartmentalized, with even fewer with top secret clearance were allowed access to. On top of that, one area did not know the other areas interests, and thus managed to keep the entire picture from ever reaching one central file or area. Unless of course, you were privy to the absolute most top secret files that have ever existed.

Do I believe there were deals? Absolutely without a doubt. What you heard, and shared, and with what is available through research, it is really hard to think that this did NOT happen.

Can you re-post Ed Komarik's blog? There was no link that came through. Also a big thank you for the information on this newspaper. I've never heard of it before.

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:45 am 

I believe very strongly that our continual reference to back engineering saucers is misleading and somewhat counterproductive.

It is not possible to back engineer a saucer type craft.......lots of things can be back engineered but this is not one of them.

There is a perfectly good reason for this, as there is nothing mechanical involved such as the parts you might find in a car, truck, tank or submarine etc. So there is nothing there to back engineer in the normal sense of things.

This became very clear to those attempting to figure it all out during the 50s and 60s. The conclusion reached at that time was that it would be necessary to go back and start all over again with the physics, as what we thought we knew was of no use.

This left the problem of duplicating the ET technology up in the air, with no clear direction indicated or apparent.

Now we have crashed saucers, but at the same time aliens who can simply walk out through the wall and fly away, despite all the weapons present. So it would appear to me that these crashes were not accidents. If we did bring them down with radar, they let us bring them down with radar or allowed us to believe we brought them down with radar or whatever.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:51 am 

Sorry, David, but I think I must respectfully disagree with you on this.

When I was in Laughlin, I had dinner (two separate nights) with powerful researchers/insiders, who have "contact" with people who have either retired from Black Ops, or who will be retiring soon, and are leaking info, now, to avid researchers who have already proved they can keep names secret, but disseminate information properly. BOTH of these groups of people indicated that some of the alien contacts who have become informants (probably to more than just the U.S.!) have given up some of the interactive technology to some of our "best & brightest" at the highest levels. And it was asked of ME... had I ever considered myself and my willingness to openly speak of "what I think" on the internet... and, could I "possibly reconcile that some of my health problems" are designed to silence me... THAT had never really occurred to me before. On a paranoid level, yes... but I never wanted to give much credence to it--didn't want to lend those ideas any power. I've been using a slightly different form of PROTECTION since then, and I seem to have been getting a little better.. (FTA!)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:41 am 

I respect your opinions Tweaked, I most certainly do, but where is the stuff?

Where is the amazing ET technology...as in where is the one person who is going to spell it out for us?

I have yet to hear anything regarding the secret physics or the secret drive system for a saucer, which makes me consider the possibility that they simply don't have what we might think they have.

Having a crashed saucer and what is left of an ET is interesting, but how does it all work?

On one hand we are told how top top top secret it all is, but then we have those who risk all to tell us bits and pieces.....but there is a problem with this...at the level of secrecy being talked about no one talks. It just doesn't happen. There are provisions made for talkers, which prevents others from talking and it is extremely effective.

So these whistle blowers must be very brave people, either that or they consider themselves bullet proof.

As I have said before, they were paying contactees for information during the 50s and 60s where much time and effort was expended attempting to understand the drive system of a saucer which resulted in the conclusion that a new physics was required before any further progress could be realistically expected.

I want to know who is going to tell us what this new physics looks like?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:06 pm 

I wasn't told where it now is, but I was told most of it has been moved OUT of Area 51, because the curiosity about that area became too great a liability. Allegedly, it was moved out between 1999 and 2003. There may still be some top secret projects worked on underground, but I was told most of the "alien" technology was moved to a more northern location, during those years, just in case anything happened and people managed to get inside the base.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:39 am 

I understand what you are saying Tweaked and I don't doubt you, but I stand by what I have said...they have yet to successfully back-engineer an ET saucer.

I really do believe that the biggest secret of all is the "we don't know how" factor.

When Ike turned them down, he committed us to what we have today. And in order to cover-up the cover-up of the cover-up we have all this disinformation floating about, some of which is just plain dumb.

Stories about exchange programs and so on.....it is simply not realistic or within reason.

All you have to do is ask what we would give in exchange.....we have nothing that comes close.

The BS factor is so huge that it eclipses the truth and leaves most people holding nothing but hot air.

And most of the BS is deliberately fabricated to hide the truth.