UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:51 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:59 am 

It's so unfair that the powers that be killed this man. Life would be so different if he had been allowed to lead his government. Those that killed him took away more than just the man. This is his last speech on secret societies and includes coverups all of which are rampant these days. He was so obviously aware of all of these and wanted to make a genuine effort to stop them. What would life be like now had he succeeded. Ann :P

http://danieltowsey.wordpress.com/2007/12/10/45/

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:35 pm 

Indeed. Just to keep in mind that the video was only a part of a much longer speech. It was given April 27, 1961 to the American Press Club.

The original speech can be seen here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR1yXR2E_M8

And part 2 is here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC-yrFxyEx0

Tim

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:06 am 

This is a very dangerous subject, but it was those very people who he was referring to that killed him.

No Cubans, no Mafia, no Oswald.

The truth is stranger than fiction and in this case much stranger, so strange that it remains a complete unknown.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:06 pm 

The video sure makes it look like it was the secret societies that had a hand in this, but then again, as you said, it really is a complete unknown.

We will likely never know the truth.

Tim

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:10 pm 

Quote:
The truth is stranger than fiction and in this case much stranger, so strange that it remains a complete unknown.

I don't think it is unknown, I think it is well known, it is common knowledge, all of it but it is not acknowledged. Those in a high enough position to be able to tell what they know won't in case it happens to them. Senior George Bush and the CIA have proven the lengths they will go to in order to get their own way and as falable human beings who value their own lives no one will argue with or go against them. They are probably glad and proud that people know because it strengthens their threat and power over people. It keeps people in line and stops them wanting to stradle the line that they draw. They are the Government within the Government. The nasty NAZIs.........Ann :P

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:08 pm 

I get confused by realizing that the powers that be keep the truth from us, yet, we expect them to be honest with disclosure. The truth isn't going to be confirmed by those who hide it, yet we keep looking to authoritative figures to provide it.

My own personal opinion here is that either/or is a mute point. I realized long ago that the only truth that matters is my own, and I don't expect a stamp of authenticity from powerful people, hidden and secret or not.

What we know is what we know, and everybody's 'truth' is seen through different eyes because the ballgame hasn't yet hit a homerun. Nobody knows which team is going to win in the end.

My money is on us.

Tim

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:34 pm 

I agree with you Tim. I think it is too hard for a simple normal human being to determine the truth in all of this. There are sooooo many credible people who all claim to be telling the truth. It reminds me of trying to find out which is the one true church as each claims that they are.

It's easy to believe when a particular truth is agreed upon by multiple sources then we figure it must be true but when each one says the other is lying it becomes so difficult. You then try to look into the personality of each person as well as their backgrounds to get an idea of whether this person is honest or not and it would seem that they all have something hidden in their closet.

That's still not the best way either because even the most dishonest of people sometimes do tell the truth. I know I tend to rely on my gut and as a general rule it does help me but there have still been a lot of occassions where it lets me down too.

I think we tend to trust ETs because if they are telepathic then they must be honest otherwise everyone of them would know. Perhaps if more money and resources and scientists looked more into our own abilities to be telepathic it would be a good way of making sure honesty prevails.

I know it means that emotions would need to be more controlled but as with Massilla she has emotions but knows how to control them and when she can display them. I'd be happy with that. I think it is a genuine possibility for us because I honestly do believe we are all capable of it. I know how to talk to Massilla so I can't see it being much harder between us once we realize how to do it. I reckon it would be the only way we would be able to trust each other and know what truth the is............Ann :P

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:54 pm 

Yes, well said. I also think that those that have experienced the 'other side' whether it be ET contact, abduction, or otherwise up close and personal, with the MOST truth, are the ones that are given the least amount of credibility.

I think that there must be reasons for people to bury such important information that are not in the first category. I cannot imagine allowing others to have that much control over me that I would be silenced so completely, for dozens of years. Somehow, the very weight of knowledge that could affect so many millions of lives would be a near impossible to keep inside.

Maybe that being said, is why so many of those who disclose so late in life, do so. Their lives have been affected so adversely with psychiatric problems, drugs, alcohol, broken relationships, depression etc. that they can no longer face the twilight years, leaving this place without clearing their conscience. I don't think it would be any surprise to know that at least some of them lose credibility because of the results of what they have kept hidden and secret, also come to light at the same time they disclose what they know. Suddenly the 'package' is questioned and as much as we believe, we too can be tarnished by the impression of these men having a few screws loose.

I guess in a way they're damned if they do, and they're damned if they don't. But I would think that those that do turn out to be telling the truth have suffered, just by knowing it, all of their lives.

Tim

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:05 am 

This is just a little humor on a non humerous subject. You are free to believe what you're told to believe......Ann :P

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... _Tell_You/

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:30 pm 

This guy is GOOD! It's indeed a grim subject, but he puts it all into the correct perspective.