UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:05 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:22 pm 

Film Of 1955 Extraterrestrial and U.S. President Eisenhower Meeting?

by Ed Komarek, The Canadian News

Dwight David Eisenhower.

I would like to detail the case of a personal local contact that I had years ago. The contact was Sam Standland who was the biological father of a contactee friend of mine. Extraterrestrial (ET) contact runs in the family. My contactee friend put me in touch with Sam years ago and had me go interview him at his trailer where he lived east of Cairo Georgia about 30 miles. He had contacted the Pentagon to see if it was okay to talk but they did not get back with him right away so I went over to interview him along with my contactee friend.

It would seem that Sam had fallen through the cracks because his military records had been burnt up in a fire in the 1970's. After he talked with me, the Pentagon got back with him and when they found out that he had talked to me they read him the riot act and even threatened a friend of his that I had not had contact with. His trailer was burglarized and all his papers taken and were later replaced with new different ones. He and his friend went out and got drunk together after all this went down. Still he secretly told more of his story to his biological daughter over a period of several years.

I seem to have lost my report on this case but what I remember from the interview was that he had been in the Air Force and flew in the western United States with a group of pilots around 60 I seem to remember, that took gun camera photos of UFOs. This was in the 1950's and I think he said the Air Force had 9 saucers in 1959. He was transferred to the Pentagon where he held a top secret clearance. While he worked at the Pentagon he had access to files where he saw photos of both dead and live aliens. One was where several different types of live ET’s were lined up against a underground tunnel wall. The pictures were taken by Jimmy Doolittle.

I also remember him telling me about seeing pictures of a crashed saucer inside a hanger. The core of the saucer was on a flatbed truck and the saucer itself lay on the floor with a big hole in its side with pipes and things hanging out. He said the craft had hit the ground very hard and the core of the craft punched through the wall of the craft making the hole. He said the core was heavy but the craft itself was light and could easily be picked up by two men.

I had not heard from my contactee friend for quite awhile and yesterday I thought I ought to write up this case for my blog as I have been building up some cases so that others can see a little of the evidence upon which I base my thinking. Today I got a call from this friend and ended up talking with this friend for a couple of hours this evening.

My friend said that Sam also told her about viewing a black and white movie of the meeting between President Eisenhower and human ET’s which I assume was the alleged 1955 meeting. My friend says that it showed the three craft coming down over the runway doing some flight demonstrations and one craft landed and human ET’s came out. They said that they were willing to cooperate and give mankind technology to cure disease and cheap non polluting energy technology if they would make concessions in regards to warfare and other things but Eisenhower said the government was not ready for that and that cheap energy technology would severely disrupt the economy.

The ET’s were lead into a hanger where the men pulled guns on them and said they would be forced to give out the information. The ET’s walked out through the wall of the hanger and went back to their ship and did some more demonstrations like disappearing and reappearing and then left. This apparently contributed to Eisenhower’s heart attack Sam told his daughter.

It is not clear between my friend and I if Sam was involved in briefing other folks like airmen or was briefed for some other reason. My friend also says that Sam told her that he was in North Africa and he watched as two jets tried to shoot down a craft and the jets were disintegrated. He saw this with his own eyes. My friend also said that Sam told her about the military gathering up transceivers scattered about the country by the ET’s that when dropped on the ground would bury into the ground so as to be hard to see.

This story seems consistent with other folks testimony from the 1950's. I thought Sam told me he retired because of a disability in the late 1950's but my friend thinks that he just might have been moved to the Pentagon for work in the 1960's. Sam died a number of years ago so I can publish his name. I remember writing up a report on this at the time but have not been able to find it. There was much more detail but my memory of the interview has faded. I did not want to make this case public because of trouble to Sam and the family.

I do remember that this was the first time I had heard of the name of Jimmy Doolittle associated with Extraterrestrials. I even talked to John Lear about this over the phone and he confirmed that Jimmy Doolittle was involved. He said that when he first got involved with UFOs his mother was concerned and called the family friend, Jimmy Doolittle about UFOs and he said yes they are real but I can’t talk about it. This is a rather small detail but its new information like this that really strengthens a story in my mind. I also had never heard of a crash where the heavy core punched a hole through the outside of the saucer either. He also said that there were crashes before 1947, another thing that I had not heard at the time. I seem to remember the date of a pre 1947 crash as 1942. I think Sam’s story should be taken seriously. There is nothing like personally meeting and talking to people and hearing their stories directly, especially those who do not want to go public because of the repercussions.

About the writer:

Ed Komarek Jr. was born into a family of early ecologists and learned ecology and the natural sciences as a apprentice. He holds no formal degrees as did neither Herb Stoddard or his father Ed Komarek Sr. (Ed Komarek Sr. did later in life did get a honorary doctorate for his lifetime of work from Florida State University).

Herb Stoddard and close friend Aldo Leopold are recognized as the fathers of Ecology. Herb Stoddard was Ed's father's mentor, who later became know internationally as the father of Fire Ecology and who waged a lifetime info-war against 'Smokey The Bear' anti-fire propagandists. Herb was like a grandfather to young Ed.

In his early twenties Ed Komarek Jr. dropped out of college where he was majoring in wildlife management to strike out on his own into what was later to be called Exopolitics, long before the name Exopoltics was coined by Alfred Webre, JD.

Never in his wildest dreams did young Ed expect that latter in life that the fields of ecology and exopolitics would converge into even another field of advanced study becoming known as astro-ecology.

Ed Komarek first became interested in UFO/ET over thirty years ago. He co-founded Operation Right To Know with Mike Jamieson in the early 1990's to call for political solutions to the UFO cover-up that was subverting scientific investigations of UFO/ET.

Recently Ed finds himself on the leading edge of expolitics and astro-ecology and immersed in what he now sees as a long standing info-war against elite autocrats and their propagandists that are responsible for obstructing the public right to know in regards to the cosmic neighbourhood.

Ed has a exopoltics blog at the following site. LINK

Become a Member:

Would you like to see other similar articles and critical commentaries in The Canadian National Newspaper? Then, show your support. Make a member-pledge donation, in support of the Membership Drive of the Pro-Democracy Media Foundation.

The Canadian can only continue to publish investigative articles in such areas, with the donations from members of the public in Canada, the U.S., and abroad. Consider making a donation of $50.00, $75.00, $100.00, $200.00 or more. Donors are eligible to receive our first collector's print edition in mail. Alternatively, you can send us a note to be placed on our special email list of members. Member-donors can also suggest articles or commentaries to be published in The Canadian.

The Canadian is a socially progressive and not-for-profit national newspaper, with an international readership. We provide an alternative to the for-profit commercial focused media, which often censors vital information and perspective of potential interest to the diverse Canadian public, and other peoples internationally.
___

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:21 am 

Just returned from Art Campbell's lecture. It appears that (although Art can only provide evidence for ONE meeting) Eisenhower met with the E.T.s more than once...

Art has artifacts from the 2nd Roswell crash... (there were TWO crashes, probably ships colliding!) and one is a mummified part heart/part lung, and one is part sillicone/part foil type debris, plus a part of a shoe which is elongated and NOT something a human child would be able to fit into... I SAW the originals. He had them at the lecture. I got to hold them. They are mummified now, but VERY convincing. When I held the shoe, I had a flash-vision of someone screaming in pain and burning... I dropped the shoe, and everyone stared at me like I was crazy... I said, "It got hot!" in my hands. So they let it slide-- (I slinked away...)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:07 am 

Interesting stuff alright.........one small comment though......there may have been two crashes but they did not collide.........they would automatically bounce or veer away from each other long before they got close enough to make physical contact. They would repel each other due to the field around each craft created by their magnetic drive.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:14 am 

But remember how many years ago this was, David, and also that White Sands AFB was allegedly was hitting them with an early form of microwaves/radar that might have interfered with their force fields or their shields... Something made them both crash, and if their ability to perform normally was tampered with, perhaps they had a near-miss and miscalculations caused each of them to crash independently. It's just a theory, based on previous lectures I've heard...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:30 am 

Don't get me wrong Tweaked, they most certainly crashed and the local radar could very well have been the hook that pulled them down.

The whole things strikes me a bit weird though........you can get from there to here and then you end up crashing because of radar interfering with your guidance system? Talk about a disappointment.............

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:40 am 

So many questions. Tweaked, that must have been an amazing experience to see and hold those artifacts, and listen to this incredible history. It has always been through my reading at least, a confusing series of events with knowledge of two crashes like you said. One report I read was that one crashed, and the second was attempting to reach the first, when it too, crashed. Perhaps your theory is correct that both crashes were caused by some sort of miscalculation or distortion of some kind. That being the case, it backs up other reports that said the recovery effort covered miles as a result of debris from two craft.

The pentagon is central to this. The information that was received, processed, back engineered, and hidden for decades was all under the highest of security. As far as what was recovered, the physical parts of the craft were under one area, the biological/medical end was another, and the shared information between Eisenhower and ET was even further compartmentalized, with even fewer with top secret clearance were allowed access to. On top of that, one area did not know the other areas interests, and thus managed to keep the entire picture from ever reaching one central file or area. Unless of course, you were privy to the absolute most top secret files that have ever existed.

Do I believe there were deals? Absolutely without a doubt. What you heard, and shared, and with what is available through research, it is really hard to think that this did NOT happen.

Can you re-post Ed Komarik's blog? There was no link that came through. Also a big thank you for the information on this newspaper. I've never heard of it before.

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:45 am 

I believe very strongly that our continual reference to back engineering saucers is misleading and somewhat counterproductive.

It is not possible to back engineer a saucer type craft.......lots of things can be back engineered but this is not one of them.

There is a perfectly good reason for this, as there is nothing mechanical involved such as the parts you might find in a car, truck, tank or submarine etc. So there is nothing there to back engineer in the normal sense of things.

This became very clear to those attempting to figure it all out during the 50s and 60s. The conclusion reached at that time was that it would be necessary to go back and start all over again with the physics, as what we thought we knew was of no use.

This left the problem of duplicating the ET technology up in the air, with no clear direction indicated or apparent.

Now we have crashed saucers, but at the same time aliens who can simply walk out through the wall and fly away, despite all the weapons present. So it would appear to me that these crashes were not accidents. If we did bring them down with radar, they let us bring them down with radar or allowed us to believe we brought them down with radar or whatever.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:51 am 

Sorry, David, but I think I must respectfully disagree with you on this.

When I was in Laughlin, I had dinner (two separate nights) with powerful researchers/insiders, who have "contact" with people who have either retired from Black Ops, or who will be retiring soon, and are leaking info, now, to avid researchers who have already proved they can keep names secret, but disseminate information properly. BOTH of these groups of people indicated that some of the alien contacts who have become informants (probably to more than just the U.S.!) have given up some of the interactive technology to some of our "best & brightest" at the highest levels. And it was asked of ME... had I ever considered myself and my willingness to openly speak of "what I think" on the internet... and, could I "possibly reconcile that some of my health problems" are designed to silence me... THAT had never really occurred to me before. On a paranoid level, yes... but I never wanted to give much credence to it--didn't want to lend those ideas any power. I've been using a slightly different form of PROTECTION since then, and I seem to have been getting a little better.. (FTA!)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:41 am 

I respect your opinions Tweaked, I most certainly do, but where is the stuff?

Where is the amazing ET technology...as in where is the one person who is going to spell it out for us?

I have yet to hear anything regarding the secret physics or the secret drive system for a saucer, which makes me consider the possibility that they simply don't have what we might think they have.

Having a crashed saucer and what is left of an ET is interesting, but how does it all work?

On one hand we are told how top top top secret it all is, but then we have those who risk all to tell us bits and pieces.....but there is a problem with this...at the level of secrecy being talked about no one talks. It just doesn't happen. There are provisions made for talkers, which prevents others from talking and it is extremely effective.

So these whistle blowers must be very brave people, either that or they consider themselves bullet proof.

As I have said before, they were paying contactees for information during the 50s and 60s where much time and effort was expended attempting to understand the drive system of a saucer which resulted in the conclusion that a new physics was required before any further progress could be realistically expected.

I want to know who is going to tell us what this new physics looks like?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:06 pm 

I wasn't told where it now is, but I was told most of it has been moved OUT of Area 51, because the curiosity about that area became too great a liability. Allegedly, it was moved out between 1999 and 2003. There may still be some top secret projects worked on underground, but I was told most of the "alien" technology was moved to a more northern location, during those years, just in case anything happened and people managed to get inside the base.