UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:02 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:58 am 

Oh, man ... talk about BRAIN BURN & overload!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:18 am 

I had read several of the links and was so confused I couldn't post a logical thought on it lol

It all boils down to (I think) the fact that it was originally a pagan symbol, relating to the sun worshipers, and astrology.

Maybe more a symbol to direct energy through, much like crystals?

Tim

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:34 am 

Now, THERE'S a good thought... I'm sure the sun could be seen to make that kind of flare, just as I saw the Moon do it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:51 am 

Yeah I looked up so much stuff when the crop circle came up and I desperately wanted to relate it to the astrological cross but I couldn't because they are different unfortunately. I'm still hopeing that somewhere somehow it can still be related and that I've just missed it. I hope someone can help with some answers......Ann :P

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:35 pm 

I clicked on the video and I had to sign in, so I did and I guess there are 29 parts in total but what I got from it was that the government knew about 9 11 before it happened. Ok, if this is true I find it so incredible to believe that all these people let it happen, I also got from the vid that banks and other companys made massive amounts of money from this and supposedley thats why it was allowed to happen,in other words a secret gov behind the one we see is really running the show. We all know and have heard the rumours that secret societys such as the freemasons are the ones who truly run the show, do I believe this? I do not know to what extent this is true but I believe that there are very powerful and wealthy men and women behind the scenes who are manipulating prime lending rates who gets gov. contracts for things like the war,we all know that right now as we speak there are scientists working on biological weapons that could wipe out the entire world as we know it within a matter of days.We can debate all of this forever but the bottom line is I do not think people such as us have the power to stop anything or even expose anything and even if we had concrete proof do you actually believe we would be allowed to live long enough to put it out there to the point where someone in power would believe us? no I harbor no illusions that we live in a free society and our votes actually mean anything,we vote for the next puppet thats all. I am not some parnoid freak who thinks there is a conspiracy behind every door but maybe the people who do are not far off the mark who knows what we see and hear is true anymore? the media is a powerful manipulative tool and thats what it is a tool for agendas joey978 I pray for us all

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:39 pm 

You might find this interesting:

http://investigate911.se/DavidRayGriffinJune2008.html

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:38 pm 

Tim I tried twice to go to that site and I could not get it to come up, my hard drive is lousy I have trouble watching stuff online due to lack of VIRTUAL MEMORY. I have widowsxp and a compaq comp. but my hard drive apparently does not hold much memory or I have too many programs but I cannot figure out which ones to drop. Anyway I will find a way to view that site and let you know what I thought of it I am sure it will be good, all the sites you guys send me to are great,especially the coverups, I honestly had no idea as to the extent the Gov. covers things up, it really is incedible and it seems like the more answers I get there are twice as many questions that come with it. I'll get back to you maybe its a conspiracy to not let many people on that site [joke] joey978

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:44 pm 

Joey978, you might think about copying down the link address, and going to your local library to view it.

I had to get a new iMac this past Spring, because my old computer was running 9.2 eMac, and it got so old, I couldn't get much either. I had plenty of memory, but OS9.2 just refused to open a lot of links. Time marches on... and things keep getting updated. I guess we have to adjust to the internet, because it's CERTAINLY not going to adjust to us! :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:00 pm 

This is really weird.

I checked the link and it wouldn't come up. I pasted it into my browser, same deal. Then I googled the link, nothing. Then I found a website that had referenced the talk given, and their link to the article also didn't work.

Very strange. I will see if i can locate it when I get home later today in a different place, or format.

Tim

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next