UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:25 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Damaging Memos revealed
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:12 pm 

This is not ufo related directly however it shows how the Military industrial complex has been,is and continues to operate. Will this be enough to create a bigger broader investigation into other areas such as the ufo coverup?
One can only hope so.
If we use our heads this can be used to exploit the truth on not just the ufo coverup but many other constitiutional laws that have been shattered, this includes murder and almost every other concievable crime that that government has excused there selfs from. It is more than clear from this current news story. Eisenhower was right on track when he warned us to beware of the military industrial complex.
All I can say, is with all this recent news comming out and 2012 getting closer. It goes hand in hand with something big getting ready to happen.
Oh how I long for the day.
The story can be found on the link below. Covered by fox news.
This DarkDragon saying; Bless you all. Keep your eyes to the sky.
The truth is out there.

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/ ... 3&src=news

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:13 pm 

Hey DarkDragon,

I have read quite a bit lately about the military and coverups and agree that it is more likely than not these extreme measures point to UFO knowledge being at the top of the list- above top secret as Timmothy Good's latest book reveals. There is no doubt in my mind that the long, long history of this has some definite cracks that continue to leak good information that has been subsequently researched and verified. I think a lot of our awareness is due to the vast expanse of knowledge now available instantaneously online at the click of a button.

As far as the link goes in your post, it went to an ABC News story on mortgages, and I find mortgages very depressing! lol I didn't see any additional links to the topic you mentioned. Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Tim

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:16 pm 

croll down when you get to this page look for Danaging memos revealed.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:17 pm 

DarkDragon wrote:
Scroll down when you get to this page look for Danaging memos revealed.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:18 pm 

DarkDragon wrote:
DarkDragon wrote:
Scroll down when you get to this page look for Damaging memos revealed.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:37 am 

Ok, I found it, thanks for that. It is quite amazing to actually see memo's which state that the Military does not have to follow the constitution, thus excusing and protecting it's self-directed rules from prosecution. Exempt because of special powers, with Presidential approval only, during war. Interesting to note that there is no law that states that that is a law in the first place. It is as though there is a separate and distinct modus operandi for military, and one for the rest of the population. I think that has always existed, but to see it 'officially' written in the memo's is really something.

We are kidding ourselves if we think that any government has to follow the same rules as their citizens. I'd say those memo's say it all. I wonder if we will ever see the 'third' one.

Tim

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:36 pm 

Howard sent this to me this morning:

http://www.opednews.com

Those of us involved in the emerging field of exopolitics attempt to make sense out of the huge body of evidence available to us involving extraterrestrial reality. I believe the stakes are very high for all of humanity that we collectively understand our situation relative to UFO/ET reality. Developing this situational awareness involves understanding the real reasons for 60 year old UFO/ET cover up even while we struggle to end it.

The pattern I see emerging which I think is reasonably accurate is that we can define two categories of extraterrestrials, colonizers and liberators, interacting with humanity that are the most important for us to understand. I have written previously that there are two very basic evolutionary strategies in nature competition and cooperation, and because we are part of nature our society is driven by these evolutionary forces.

Just as with the laws of physics I see no reason why these evolutionary laws do not apply to the whole of the universe. This logic is confirmed by the facts available to me involving extraterrestrial reality. Of course this is not a new idea but one that runs though religious texts from around the world.

What the religious texts seem to indicate is that there has been a longstanding attempt by less ethical predatory colonizing extraterrestrials to take over this planet that are being resisted and thwarted by more ethical cooperative extraterrestrial races. All I am trying to do is bring the public up to speed on modern developments in what seems to be an end game scenario resulting in extraterrestrial colonization if we don’t get smart fast.

Those that demand absolute proof and are waiting for our government to announce the truth that extraterrestrials exist should think long and hard about what I now have to say. What are you going to do, where will you stand, should the President of the United States or the head of the UN make the following speech.

“Ladies and gentlemen I have something of great importance to relate to the whole of humanity. We are not alone in the universe. Over the past sixty years governments have been covertly investigating alien activity on and about our planet and have developed secret contact with several extraterrestrial races. I would like to relate to you that we have formed alliances with some of these races which we feel are necessary for national and global security in a universe that is both full of promise and great danger.

The leaders of all nations have decided that these alliances are essential for human survival even if though some may question the effect of these alliances on civil liberties and global sovereignty. In order to mitigate any possible societal shock and disruption world leaders have decided to declare a temporary worldwide state of emergency. People should not be distressed at the temporary institution of martial law and suspension of civil liberties as these are necessary steps to ensure order in time of crisis.”

The President or UN leader might go on to say, “The public should be aware that there are other extraterrestrial races that have failed to contact and collaborate with world governments. We have not always been successful in keeping these other races out of our airspace and off the planet. Citizens should not have contact with these races that may appear friendly but in fact could be dangerous. These uncooperative races are considered a very serious national security threat and any attempts by citizens to contact or interact with them will simply not be allowed.”

Some misguided individuals harboring false ideas of freedom and liberty will try to contact these subversive infiltrating races but if they do they will be severely punished. We regret that we will have to take such actions but it is necessary for the security of our nation. We in authority are completely on top of things and because we have a better overall understanding of the situation, citizens should and must allow us to do our job and trust our judgment. We are counting on all patriotic Americans to report any citizens having extraterrestrial contact on their own and without government permission to the authorities.”

I believe such a scenario would be a recipe for open civil war between autocrats and democrats worldwide. If this scenario came to pass will those of you that have blindly believed in your government and demanded absolute proof of extraterrestrial life now just as blindly support colonization and martial law? If we have to fight a revolutionary war all over again where will you stand?

http://exopolitics.blogspot.com/

Ed Komarek Jr. was born into a family of early ecologists and learned ecology and the natural sciences as a apprentice. He holds no formal degrees as did neither Herb Stoddard or his father Ed Komarek Sr. (Ed Komarek Sr. did later in life did get a honorary doctorate for his lifetime of work from Florida State University.) Herb Stoddard and close friend Aldo Leopold are recognized as the fathers of Ecology. Herb Stoddard was Ed's father's mentor, who later became know internationally as the father of Fire Ecology and who waged a lifetime info-war against Smokey The Bear anti-fire propagandists. Herb was like a grandfather to young Ed. In his early twenties Ed Komarek Jr. dropped out of college where he was majoring in wildlife management to strike out on his own into what was later to be called exopolitics, long before the name exopoltics was coined by Alfred Webre, JD. Never in his wildest dreams did young Ed expect that latter in life that the fields of ecology and exopolitics would converge into even another field of advanced study becoming known as astro-ecology.

Thought all of you would find it "vel-ly intel-lesting!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:37 pm 

Howard sent this to me this morning:

http://www.opednews.com

Those of us involved in the emerging field of exopolitics attempt to make sense out of the huge body of evidence available to us involving extraterrestrial reality. I believe the stakes are very high for all of humanity that we collectively understand our situation relative to UFO/ET reality. Developing this situational awareness involves understanding the real reasons for 60 year old UFO/ET cover up even while we struggle to end it.

The pattern I see emerging which I think is reasonably accurate is that we can define two categories of extraterrestrials, colonizers and liberators, interacting with humanity that are the most important for us to understand. I have written previously that there are two very basic evolutionary strategies in nature competition and cooperation, and because we are part of nature our society is driven by these evolutionary forces.

Just as with the laws of physics I see no reason why these evolutionary laws do not apply to the whole of the universe. This logic is confirmed by the facts available to me involving extraterrestrial reality. Of course this is not a new idea but one that runs though religious texts from around the world.

What the religious texts seem to indicate is that there has been a longstanding attempt by less ethical predatory colonizing extraterrestrials to take over this planet that are being resisted and thwarted by more ethical cooperative extraterrestrial races. All I am trying to do is bring the public up to speed on modern developments in what seems to be an end game scenario resulting in extraterrestrial colonization if we don’t get smart fast.

Those that demand absolute proof and are waiting for our government to announce the truth that extraterrestrials exist should think long and hard about what I now have to say. What are you going to do, where will you stand, should the President of the United States or the head of the UN make the following speech.

“Ladies and gentlemen I have something of great importance to relate to the whole of humanity. We are not alone in the universe. Over the past sixty years governments have been covertly investigating alien activity on and about our planet and have developed secret contact with several extraterrestrial races. I would like to relate to you that we have formed alliances with some of these races which we feel are necessary for national and global security in a universe that is both full of promise and great danger.

The leaders of all nations have decided that these alliances are essential for human survival even if though some may question the effect of these alliances on civil liberties and global sovereignty. In order to mitigate any possible societal shock and disruption world leaders have decided to declare a temporary worldwide state of emergency. People should not be distressed at the temporary institution of martial law and suspension of civil liberties as these are necessary steps to ensure order in time of crisis.”

The President or UN leader might go on to say, “The public should be aware that there are other extraterrestrial races that have failed to contact and collaborate with world governments. We have not always been successful in keeping these other races out of our airspace and off the planet. Citizens should not have contact with these races that may appear friendly but in fact could be dangerous. These uncooperative races are considered a very serious national security threat and any attempts by citizens to contact or interact with them will simply not be allowed.”

Some misguided individuals harboring false ideas of freedom and liberty will try to contact these subversive infiltrating races but if they do they will be severely punished. We regret that we will have to take such actions but it is necessary for the security of our nation. We in authority are completely on top of things and because we have a better overall understanding of the situation, citizens should and must allow us to do our job and trust our judgment. We are counting on all patriotic Americans to report any citizens having extraterrestrial contact on their own and without government permission to the authorities.”

I believe such a scenario would be a recipe for open civil war between autocrats and democrats worldwide. If this scenario came to pass will those of you that have blindly believed in your government and demanded absolute proof of extraterrestrial life now just as blindly support colonization and martial law? If we have to fight a revolutionary war all over again where will you stand?

http://exopolitics.blogspot.com/

Ed Komarek Jr. was born into a family of early ecologists and learned ecology and the natural sciences as a apprentice. He holds no formal degrees as did neither Herb Stoddard or his father Ed Komarek Sr. (Ed Komarek Sr. did later in life did get a honorary doctorate for his lifetime of work from Florida State University.) Herb Stoddard and close friend Aldo Leopold are recognized as the fathers of Ecology. Herb Stoddard was Ed's father's mentor, who later became know internationally as the father of Fire Ecology and who waged a lifetime info-war against Smokey The Bear anti-fire propagandists. Herb was like a grandfather to young Ed. In his early twenties Ed Komarek Jr. dropped out of college where he was majoring in wildlife management to strike out on his own into what was later to be called exopolitics, long before the name exopoltics was coined by Alfred Webre, JD. Never in his wildest dreams did young Ed expect that latter in life that the fields of ecology and exopolitics would converge into even another field of advanced study becoming known as astro-ecology.

Thought all of you would find it "vel-ly intel-lesting!"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:21 pm 

Fantanstic article. I also believe 90% of what he has to say in it. However. It is my right as a human and as a life form. To contact or develop a relationship with any of gods creatures.
Even if they are not from earth.
For the government to tell us who we can and cannot associate with is BS. My uncle went to prison for murdering an idiot who is better off to society being dead. This man was not only a pedifile but found rape of middle aged woman a sport. Well when he raped the wrong person he was delt with swiftly and severly. So he did this dasterdly deed. Am I suppose to not talk to him or associate with him because he is a killer. BS.
I would have done the same thing if given half the opportunity.

No one. Not even the the commander and chief. Will ever make that decission for me.
When we start being dictated to like that. I know what side of the war I will be fighting on.

If someone makes contact and something happens to them. Well it is there life, and a risk they accepted. But what if nothing does happen. The opportunity for a new galactic friend sounds awsome to me. Sorry. I will take my chances given the opportunity.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:28 am 

I didn't just decide to make contact with MY people... THEY contacted me--to let me know I was just as much a part of THEM as I am a part of THIS world. If they are not on the list of "acceptable" contacts, then I'm sure the jack-booted thugs will be marching up to my door, any day now, to take ME into custody. I can no more deny that I am a part of them, than I can control when they contact ME.