UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:44 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:35 pm 

At 5:10 p.m. last night Howie and I went out to our deck to watch the International Space Station pass right over our house. This isn't the first time we've done it, and probably won't be the last time. But here is what was SO WEIRD about this sighting.

When we stepped our on the deck it wasn't quite dark here yet, and the skies were full of chemtrails. (When I was on the deck an hour earlier, there hadn't been any of the billowing streaks; the sky was perfectly blue, for a change.) I was really ticked off... I was just sure that the trails would obscure the view of the flyover.

Well, imagine my surprise when we saw the Space Station come into view in the W/S/W part of the sky (a clear area), and as it traveled across above our canyon into the chemtrail area, I figured it would dim or be obscured. IT DIDN'T. It appeared to be traveling beneath the billowing trails! There was never a change in the brightness of the Space Station, and it was SO BRIGHT and SO CLEAR, I could make out the shuttle docked on the back side of it! And I could see it without binoculars! I saw this with my naked eyes!

So what does this mean? If the Space Station was that low and that clear, then do we have planes with the capability to launch into Space, beyond the orbit of the Space Station, and expel some of these chemtrails? I'm absolutely dumbfounded...