UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:44 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:26 am 

http://www.drjudywood.com/

I googled the above website because of a thread posted on Above Top Secret that caught my attention. LOTS of information here.
-------------------------------------

Conspiracy: The Bailout Is Actually An International Ransom to Prevent Another 9/11
Posted on: December 23, 2008, by ATS member nikiano

This past week or so, I was discussing something completely non-related to 9/11 on a thread in a different forum, and somebody mentioned DEW (directed energy weapons) and how it was responsible for the destruction of the WTC site. I had never heard of DEW before, so I asked for more information, and someone told me to go to Dr. Judy Wood's website for more information. So, I did. And I must say....whoa!!

I saw even more evidence than was even disclosed in any of the 9/11 conspiracy theory videos. This goes WAYYYY beyond controlled demolition. I can clearly see the steel beams being turned into dust and powder right there on film. NO thermite or controlled demolition can do that. Plus, on her website, there are also other important revelations I had never seen or heard about before.

There are transcripts of eye witnesses stating that people around the base of the WTC just dissappared right into thin air right in front of other people's eyes, in a wave of energy. Other people told how they saw planes instantly disappearing into puffs of fire that were flying nearby. There are photos of cars and trucks nearby that were burned out, with twisted metal and missing door handles and disintegrated engine blocks, but there was no other fires nearby. And no paper was on fire nearby, even though paper was all around. It really does look like there was something that was used that had the capability of targeting specific types of metals....such as steel and car engine blocks.

Visit the full thread for the entire opening post and member replies.
-------------------------------

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:49 am 

I have been looking at hours of material that Judy has investigated and there are a couple of things worth mentioning.

9/11 was not the work of 19 misguided revolutionaries, but involved some of the most sophisticated weaponry available.

Unfortunately I'm not convinced the US Air Force, Navy, Army or Marines know what the hell they are doing with this stuff.

They refer to antimatter in relation to so many grams of antimatter, but antimatter has no weight and remains invisible, so what are they talking about?

Also they talk about energy, which is completely wrong...they have the whole thing backwards, which does not surprise me.

For a long time I have suspected crop circles to be the result of weapons testing, in relation to gravitic weaponry or simply gravity weapons, which employ microwave technology.

The whole idea is actually to create a negative energy flow, which means that the target has its energy reduced.

But because these bright people don't understand the basic dynamics involved they do not appreciate the implications of these highly classified weapons systems.

So the basis of all this is electromagnetic radiation, which if in high enough intensity will literally vaporize a steel structure such as a bridge etc.

The weapon causes a distortion in the fabric of space and time, which might sound scary simply because it is scary. Not something you want to muck about with, yet I am not convinced they know what they think they know. They simply do not know enough to know exactly what it is they are doing.

So in relation to 9/11 we are stuck with a credibility factor so immense that it is impossible to get to the bottom of what actually happened or who did what.

The crime covers itself in this case, as the crime is in fact the cover-up. It doesn't get any slicker than that and there is no way for it to come undone regardless of who knows this or that or the other thing.

9/11 is so far over the edge that it will remain unsolved and in question for decades to come.

An old argument is; how could you keep something involving so many people a secret, as most people believe it could not happen. Someone would talk, but who would listen even if they did?

America, Canada and the UK are propaganda factories and we are all subject to the constant flow of disinformation and manufactured news, so we are preconditioned to accept what is put in front of us regardless of how absurd it might otherwise appear.

Amateur pilots fly two passenger planes into the towers, something even an ace pilot would have a lot of difficulty doing, but both planes make perfect moves and perfect hits.

On top of this the wings of the planes do not break on contact with the steel structure but cut right through the steel like it was butter and only explode after they have vanished inside the building. Another first in aviation history.

But no problem, because Islamic extremists are super men, capable of impossible things no normal human could achieve. And we believe this rubbish?

While the might of the American military stands by and watches it all unfold...and just to make sure the military are in the clear there is an attack on the Pentagon...and of course we would not attack our own military or would we? Casualties are the price you pay for victory.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:35 am 

I was just checking a link to the Boeing Company....they have a fairly new plane they are promoting the B-1B Lancer which has been modified to accommodate conventional gravity weapons, what other kind of gravity weapons are there?

Gravity weapons folks, and of course such things do not exist and space has not been weaponized.....oh really?

9/11 was a psychological operation......and it was a total success, because we (the majority of us) were all so shocked that we accepted what we were shown without question.

We did not think to question what we were looking at, because our minds are conditioned to accept reality (news) as it is presented by those trusted folks at the network headquarters.

Our minds did not question the validity of the pictorial coverage where two planes are seen to disappear into the towers.

Many of you might be overwhelmed or intimidated by the massive amount of material on Judy Woods site.....so lets cut to the heart of the thing.

The buildings (the WTC towers) were designed to withstand the impact of a plane, they were built from concrete and steel, lots of steel and the passenger planes were aluminum. Aluminum wings are built to break during a crash and aluminum is no match for steel beams and concrete.

But here on our television we see two planes crash into the towers and neither one of them breaks apart on impact. They simply slice right through the concrete and steel like they were flying through air. In fact the building doesn't even slow them down, yet they abruptly come to a halt once inside the building.

No aircraft parts fell to the ground and no fuel spilled during the crash until the planes were well inside the building out of view.

This is an impossible picture, because it could not happen as shown. In fact it did not happen as shown because the film was a hoax. It was pre-produced just for you to see, in order to make this insane story about 19 crazy hijackers believable or even somewhat believable.

So what happened to the planes that are claimed to be involved, which is 4 in total complete with passengers and crew?

Some of you are going to ask what proof there is that the film was a hoax?

What was shown on the film is not possible, it is impossible to fly one of those rigs through a building made from steel and concrete without breaking a wing tip or breaking the tail section.

So what really happened? A preset explosion knocked a hole in each of the towers and caused a fire.

You may have seen people on the roof waving and screaming for hovering helicopters to save them but none were saved. No one was rescued from the roof, because there were not meant to be survivors to tell what really happened.

And then the buildings turn to dust and drift away, absolutely amazing.

It was rigged from the start to blind side all of us, to make us believe a bunch of crazy extremists hijacked 4 planes. And they did it with no trouble at all, like a walk in the park.

And we are all focused on stupid George reading a story about a donkey. It almost feels like an inside joke, but we bought it.

Thousands of people died, and millions were in shock. A crime to end all crimes.

4 passenger planes and no wreckage, nothing left of any of them. No bodies, no luggage, no aircraft parts......nothing. Yet, this is what we are asked to believe.

The planes were hijacked alright, by black ops and destroyed along with the passengers.

This stuff makes me sick....the gutless people who went along with this crap to further their own interests and those who continue to do so.

Those responsible don't care, it means nothing to them that thousands of people died.

For what, to justify a war in Iraq and Afghanistan.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:48 am 

Here we have one of the most significant events in the last 40 years and no one wants to talk about it?

How does George and his pals get to walk away from the wreckage with a farewell speech.

Have we all lost our marbles? Over one million people in Iraq are dead because of a lie and thousands of our troops are dead, physically damaged or mentally injured.

The war on terror has brought the world economy to edge of a cliff and if we go over the edge we will be in the worst shape of any generation in the history of the United States of America.

A hoax, a plot to destroy, a false flag exercise...the betrayal of a nation and the betrayal of all its allies.

War crimes have been committed and no one is being prosecuted.

What happened to us, how did we get to this point, we have failed each other and ourselves.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:56 am 

David, some of us are just "all talked out." I know I am... I have talked about the clandestine imbedded explosives in tall buildings in every major city in the country, until I'm blue; but the History Channel documentary that ran for two months straight BEFORE the 9-11 tragedy has totally disappeared. I've talked until no one wants to hear about it anymore. And I, myself, SAW the missile-size hole in the side of the Pentagon. I'm not a Ph.D., but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know we've been lied to, and the country has been duped.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:27 am 

Tweaked, I know you have and I salute you.....your effort has not gone unnoticed, at least not by me.

It would appear we are trying to get a dead horse to get up and run.

i guess the flies will take care of the rest of it.

I know its sad, so very sad...but keep in mind that we are not alone, they may not interfere, but they are not indifferent to our situation. I don't just think this or believe this, I know this to be true.

Love is the whole ten yards and nothing can change that.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:07 pm 

Than you, David. I know my concerns are appreciated by many, and that you and Timbit are two of them.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:28 am 

If you have trouble with 9/11, chemtrails, nuclear waste or GM food crops how about a cure for most every known disease including cancer more than 70 years ago.

So if you don't believe in conspiracies, what do you think billions of dollars in cancer research funding is all about? :?:

http://www.rense.com/general31/rife.htm

Royal Rife was a real living scientist who was so far ahead of his time and so out of step with the rest of the world that his greatest work was buried by some very greedy people, those who would rather see you dead than lose their fortunes.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:57 am 

I have friends who SWEAR their Rife Machine keeps them alive... but it breaks down a lot, now, and has to be shipped back to Canada for repair.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:34 am 

Unfortunately Tweaked there are a lot of different quality machines out there and some are much better than others and evidently price is no real way to judge quality.

A cure for most every known disease in existence including cancer, which is not nothing.

To think that a cure was well established as a tested and proven fact and then scrapped due to greed and jealousy, with conspiring doctors paid off to keep quite may rank as the greatest crime in history.

Now we have expensive and dangerous drugs instead of an actual cure.

What Rife achieved is far more than amazing, but keep in mind that his ideas and concepts would have or should have changed the world of medicine and many other aspects of science.

The people with the money had the power to stop him and they did, they were not going to allow this man to spoil all their fun.

Imagine in clinical trials, in California, he was sent terminal cancer patients to see if he could cure any of them....he cured all of them, they all regained their health and a life without cancer.

Rife was the man who invented many specialized disciplines of medicine, which otherwise did not exist before he came along.

Today the American Cancer Foundation asks us to chip in and help the fight to find a cure, yet they have had one for more than 60 years.

A couple of them actually, because we should not forget about oxygen therapy which kills cancer dead and has no ill effects on healthy cells. But there is no big money to be made selling oxygen and it is about the money.

Here in Canada we have the Terry Fox run every year to raise more money for cancer research. I think Terry was betrayed by the very people he trusted to do the right thing.

They told him they needed more money for research and he believed them, so he ran and he ran to raise the cash, which has in time amounted to many tens of millions of dollars, but still no cure. Just a lot of promises about promising possibilities like the human genome.

What a load of dog pooh that is, its just a way to misuse and abuse the ignorance of the masses.