UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:02 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:13 am 

Hi,i've just signed up to this forum because i was searching 'dr judy wood' on google and came across your discussion.Just like to say how pleasing it is to see you discuss her findings intelligently and with respect.Usually when you post about her work it meets with hostile opposition.I'm a great supporter of her work and believe she has got closest to the 911 truth than anyone.Also i would like you to see a website by Andrew Johnson who has helped Judy in her 911 work..its: http://www.checktheevidence.com it covers many subjects from 911 to Ufology/chemtrails etc

Steve Collier

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:01 pm 

I think, at the very minimum, there is enough evidence on the towers that warrent some sort of investigation. I remember posting a video some time ago now, about scientists who came out and spoke of the inconsistencies, and they were all highly qualified individuals. One would think that would make a dent huh?

That event so rocked the world, that many I've spoken to are doubting far more than 9-11.

But, like you said Tweaked, you talk till you're blue in the face, and people just roll their eyes and if you keep it up, they run away screaming.

I do admire your tenacity to stick with it, and keep up with information when it becomes available. I doubt it will go away soon.

And to Terry Fox, that is a really good example David. Millions raised, he's a national hero, and we are no further ahead after all these years. Why is there no cure for cancer- we all know the answer to that one.

Sad.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:01 pm 

How would the CURE benefit the economy and population control? Hmmmmmmm??!

While I do believe that there are groups of medical teams fervently working on real cures, there are others who are taking the money and using it to develop drugs that require more and more drugs to offset each one's side affect, without looking for real cures, at all.

And then there are the groups who believe that cures really have no benefit to any country's society, because if everyone could get well, there'd be no need for donations, government grants, etc.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:19 am 

one thing about 9/11 that escaped peoples notice was the fact that a hurricaine was just off New York ..apparently bigger than Katrina yet hardly mentioned on the news...here's Judy's take of it:
http://drjudywood.co.uk/articles/erin/

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:28 am 

by the way if you'd like dvds of judy wood's work then try searching 'judy wood' on Ebay...there is also a good dvd made by Simon Shack called 'september clues' which looks at the no plane evidence ..this is also available on Ebay.co.uk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:58 am 

There is so much information, that will lead us........where.

It reminds me much of the UFO 'controversy', well, still really controversial hundreds of years on. We have all we need to prove far beyond a reasonable doubt in any court of law that ET and their craft exist.

Are we going to be in the same place intellectually with 911 and other so called conspiracies, such as chemtrails? For how long, another 100 years?

I sound frustrated because I am frustrated.

Tim

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:54 am 

Funny how so many are thinking the same thoughts at the same time.

I recently posted this thought to another forum.....so what is anyone going to do about it?

Myself, I have been battling government red tape for about 15 years and I am still at square one, but wait a minute, that is not completely true.

No, I am even further removed from square one than when I started, because in the militaries infinite wisdom they decided that one way to shut me up was to create a false story about me, so they did just that.

The story goes like this....one sunny day a captain pays me a visit from Ottawa, but this is not officially recorded as such as he is also taking a course nearby which is the official reason for his presence in the area.

But during a taped interview, where I explained my allegations and concerns he assured me that he would be reporting back up the chain of command. He was going to write it all up and present it to his commanding officers.

Six years later I received a letter informing me that during this interview this captain extracted a full admission of guilt on my part.....where I admitted to making the whole thing up in an attempt to defraud the government. I was warned not to repeat my allegations again or there could be consequences which I may not have considered.

(Many view this as a direct threat to give it up...but that is not my intention or my purpose, so they can either back away or follow through...but that is up to them, that is what they do, but it is certainly not what I do.)

Not only did I not admit to such a thing, but the veracity of my allegations was never challenged.

So I got on the phone and asked what the hell all this BS was about, and all they could say is; we didn't want to upset anyone.

Of course I followed this up with a formal complaint, but that too was quickly removed from the table.

Then I went one step further and got hold of a member of parliament who was also a lawyer and they investigated with the help of their assistant and promised to bring the matter up in the House of Commons. So they had enough information to present the case before the government, the media and the world.

But an election intervened and as this lawyer was one of Mr. Harper's party members I must assume he pulled their chain very hard, because suddenly they were no longer available to speak with me. Hello, what is going on here do you suppose? And today they are a member of Mr. Harper's government.

Now we are covering up the covering up of a cover up.....gee-whiz already this is the 3rd level of cover up, (or 4 or 5) which puts the national police force in the pocket of the military and prime minister in there with them.

So, in the USA you have the FBI and who does the FBI dance for...I think the Pentagon might be the right answer. The military hold all the cards and can change the rules to accommodate any situation.

So here we are with Judy and all the evidence and information anyone could possibly absorb and where is it going.....in circles.

At this point you have to ask yourself what the hell is happening?

It would appear obvious that fear has found a home in the hearts and souls of so many, who otherwise claim to live in the land of the free and the brave.

North Americans have finally found their comfort zone...a level of fear and self loathing that defies common comprehension.

But it has been a work in progress for more than 60 years and now it is coming full bloom or full circle.

A few will resist, but the majority will conform in order to survive.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:51 pm 

I remember once an experience I had while working for a women's shelter/resource centre in the far north.

Friends and I had attended a fashion show for something to do, which was held at the local curling club. They had a bar, and while I was getting a drink, I noticed a poster on the wall behind the bar.

It was a picture of a woman, in a bikini, whith white chalk marks outlining all the cuts of meat, much as you would see in an old cookbook with a picture of a cow.

I asked them to remove it, and they laughed at me.

The next day I wrote a letter to the mayor asking why such an offensive poster would be allowed in a public building, and how disturbing it was to me. I asked him if he had daughters, would he like to see them depicted this way?

The next thing I know I get a letter from his lawyer, saying that my comments were threatening to his family! I was to cease attacking his family! I guess he found the idea of one of his daughters being depicted as a piece of meat was somehow threatening to him, but he didn't get the connection with the poster in the bar being demeaning and upsetting to those that elected him.

So, I never really figured that one out, except at the time I was quite intimidated by the response. I think David, they make up their own rules and interpret them as they see fit, or in a way that suits their purpose.

While you had information to share with them, and they went along to a point, eventually somebody would have seen that as quite threatening to their personal little kingdom, and simply stopped you from getting the recognition that was deserved.

It seems from an offensive poster to the most extreme other end really all falls into the same category.

You can't win.

Tim

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:43 pm 

Judy Wood has done a whole lot of work and she is to be commended for her courageous effort, but where does it get her other than making herself an enemy of the state.

If there is to be meaningful change in the America's it has to involve more than money matters and the economy...it has to cut right to the heart of the beast and deal with the rot and corruption within government agencies.

If all we do is wallpaper the landscape with crisp new $100 bills we end up hiding the rot and corruption now staring us in the face.

The promise of a better world has to start with a solid foundation built upon sound ethics and moral convictions intent on honoring the basic human rights of all people.

All people...including all of the world's women and children.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:19 am 

Well said David.

Tim

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next