UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:34 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:43 pm 

Judy Wood has done a whole lot of work and she is to be commended for her courageous effort, but where does it get her other than making herself an enemy of the state.

If there is to be meaningful change in the America's it has to involve more than money matters and the economy...it has to cut right to the heart of the beast and deal with the rot and corruption within government agencies.

If all we do is wallpaper the landscape with crisp new $100 bills we end up hiding the rot and corruption now staring us in the face.

The promise of a better world has to start with a solid foundation built upon sound ethics and moral convictions intent on honoring the basic human rights of all people.

All people...including all of the world's women and children.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:19 am 

Well said David.

Tim

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:49 am 

Thanks Tim, for your kind words.

The burning question is, what can we do to shake people out of the stupor they seem to be in.

Here in BC the big issue is crime and gang warfare which is turning Vancouver into something worse than an old west movie set.

Gun fights almost every other night of the week with dead people slumped over the wheel of their car or left laying on the sidewalk.

So it is being suggested government apply the Not Withstanding Clause...which means all our rights and freedoms would be suspended until further notice to give the police a chance to bring back some semblance of law and order.

But this also means they can stop anyone anytime for any reason and detain them indefinitely without having to charge them, plus they can knock down the door of any house simply on the basis of a hunch. Plus bug your phone and read your mail without a warrant.

This reminds me of the 60s when I was deeply involved in fighting the growing drug trade. Of course that was not a popular stance at the time and despite being politically involved and well connected at the street level no one was willing to respond according to what was required.

No one wanted to believe it would soon be to the point where there would be no way to stop it. So it was allowed to happen, which gave me a knot in the stomach feeling that this was the plan right from the start and I am sure it was.

Now here we are so many years later and roughly 100 million Americans are stoned and a great many Canadians in the same shape.....and if they aren't stoned on BC bud they have a bottle of Jack Daniels to keep them safe from harm.

So is it any wonder that someone like Judy appears to be frantically banging her head against a lamp post which refuses to budge from its concrete base.

The idea of people revolting against the tyranny of government corruption is no more than a faded water mark on an old 30's something envelope.

And at the moment we have president sunshine spreading good cheer across the country, which gives government a new face...one with a smile and a seemingly sincere heart.

But I have a terrible feeling this is the soften them up strategy of the opposing force, which has no intention of allowing this feel good development from being successful.

First though it is imperative that people become even more optimistic in order that the smashing of their hopefulness should have a thunderous blunt impact upon their collective psyche.

Please tell me I'm wrong about this...but in all honesty...from what has already occurred I do believe there is reason to be suspicious, if not extremely vigilant.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:05 am 

i spam this info everywhere...i don't know why but it seems to irritate certain people on certain forums..i always end up getting banned :lol:

one of the most important dvds you'll ever watch..blows the cover on free energy technology/weaponisation...the elite want this kept secret but tough...its getting out bigtime

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/911-DR-JUDY-WOOD- ... 240%3A1308

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:04 am 

septemberclues wrote:
i spam this info everywhere...i don't know why but it seems to irritate certain people on certain forums..i always end up getting banned :lol:

one of the most important dvds you'll ever watch..blows the cover on free energy technology/weaponisation...the elite want this kept secret but tough...its getting out bigtime

Some very sophisticated weapons were employed for 9/11, which looks more like a weapons test than anything remotely akin to a terrorist attack......what terrorists?

Here we have the impossible happen....in that the conspirators believe no one is going to figure it out or understand what it is that happened.

Fire without heat or at least very little heat...the only way that would be possible is by way of a huge distortion affecting the time and space involved.

From this we might find that much of the material content that appears to me missing did not simply float away as dust but was actually removed to the past tense...whoa!

You cannot have a distortion of such proportions without a time shift occurring.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:11 am 

Dr Judy Wood explains on radio how twin towers turned to dust..

Dr Wood was interviewed on Rollye James show

http://www.mystreamingserver.com/Archiv ... 040109.mp3

and when you've listened maybe you'd like to see her dvd:

and with Richard Syrett:

Dr Judy Wood - 911 Hurricane Erin and the Hutchison Effect - Richard Syrett - 31 Mar 2009.mp3 (15.1 MB)

http://www.checktheevidence.com/audio/i ... order=desc

http://www.checktheevidence.com/audio/9 ... 202009.mp3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:29 pm 

I don't know if this will add anything to this discussion, but I found it on another website this morning:

April 4, 2009 - Danish Chemists Discover Thermitic Red/Gray Chips
in 9/11 World Trade Center Destruction Dust.

“We have discovered distinctive red/gray chips in all the samples
we have studied of the dust produced by the destruction of the World Trade Center.
...The red portion of these chips is found to be an unreacted thermitic material
incorporating nanotechnology and highly energetic. ...The carbon content
of the red material indicates that an organic substance is present. This would
be expected for super-thermite formulations in order to produce high gas
pressures from ignition and thus make them explosive.”
- Dept. of Chemistry, University of Copenhagen, Denmark,
The Open Chemical Physics Journal.

http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/c...0001/7TOCPJ.SGM

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e336/Shirleypal/9-11Red-GrayChipThermitic.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e336/Shirleypal/9-11ThermiteRailroads.jpg

Left: Photomicrograph of red/gray chip from samples of the WTC dust involved
in this study. 31-page report with photomicrographs and spectra were published April 3, 2009,
in The Open Chemical Physics Journal. Right: Red-gray residues of burnt thermite
used by railway workers to cut or weld railroad tracks shown in

Wikipedia: “Thermite is a pyrotechnic composition of a metal powder and a metal oxide, which produces an aluminothermic reaction known as a thermite reaction. It is not explosive, but can create short bursts of extremely high temperatures focused on a very small area for a short period of time. Thermite may be used for repair by the welding in-place of thick steel sections such as locomotive axle-frames where the repair can take place without removing the part from its installed location. It can also be used for quickly cutting or welding steel such as rail tracks, without requiring complex or heavy equipment.” Nanotechnologically produced “super-thermite” can produce high gas pressures that are explosive.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:17 am 

One thing is for sure, the thermite did not result from jet fuel or from normal building materials, cleaning solutions, computers etc.

The planting of thermite in all the right places had to be well planned and technically correct, which means there were engineering experts involved, (demolition experts).

The plan had to be to destroy everything in a manner which would reduce any existing evidence of a conspiracy down to an acceptable level, while at the same time destroying whatever it was that was the intended target in the first place, such as paperwork or computer files associated with some other dirty deeds.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:29 am 

...which is EXACTLY what that "missing" History Channel/TLC Channel documentary )I watched BEFORE 9-11) said...

Why can't the gov't just come clean and TELL us they anticipated there might be attacks on tall buildings after 1993, and they put in explosives to bring the buildings straight down to save lots more lives? What in the world would be wrong with admitting that??? HONESTY is always the best policy... then you don't have to remember your lies. And kill people or destroy data to cover it up!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:37 am 

But if the Hisotry Channel story was originally a way to explain the installation of explosives, which were intended for false flag exercises and not to save lives, that would be a good reason to keep a lid on the story.

The original story about it being to save lives just doesn't fly, as it is totally dangerous regardless of the reasoning.

Like keeping dynamite under the bed, just in case you need to get to the bathroom by a more direct route.

The dynamite finally breaks down and you are left with very dangerous cargo. The same with thermatic materials, they are chemicals which break down over time.

There is more to this than thermite, even though thermite was employed. In fact the thermite just might be a cover for something extremely more sophisticated.

This event is riddled with land mines in the form of covers and counter covers and then counter counter covers. If you make it complicated enough no one is going to figure it out in a manner which can be considered conclusive.

I've seen this with other things, the attitude is; lets see someone try and figure this one out.

It's high gear arrogance.......why did they do this? Because they know they can.

And despite the common belief that it would be impossible to keep something this big quiet for very long......they can, they have and they will. In fact it's quite amazing just how simple it really is.

Just look at George, he walks away with protection for life. You have to remind yourself that this is reality....as unbelievable as it may seem.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next