UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:29 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:11 am 

Phil Schneider was one of the very few insiders to the underground bases; their functions, purpose, and secrecy. He was also involved in the famed fire-fight between the 'large grey's' and the US military forces, in 1979 in Dulce underground base.

Mr. Schneider was brutally murdered in 1996.

The following link provides a two part lecture by Mr. Schneider. There has been mention of him through the posts over the years, and I wasn't quite sure where to post this, so here it is under this heading.

Many are very familiar with the work of this man. For those who are not, and wish to learn more, it's certainly worth reading.

[url "http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/branton/esp_dulcebook33a.htm#menu"]http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/branton/esp_dulcebook33a.htm#menu[/url]

Timbit
___

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:53 pm 

This lays out some pretty freaky stuff, Timbit. It confirms a lot of what I've heard in the past from many other researchers, and opens up more cans of dragons for a lot I hadn't read about until now. Razor blades, anyone?
___

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:45 pm 

Yes, I know what you mean. That was the same reaction I had, only now it seems even more credible because of your knowledge added to that pool. I had read about the fire-fight before, but there was not the same information before, and after the event. More dots were connected with that essay.

I found the link after that story to 'Tod J. Vs. the Gray Empire' to have some similarities and characteristics to that of tt96's experience. Particularly the disinformation, manipulation, and suggestive methods of control. Interesting too in that the impression I got from Tod J.'s story and tt96's story is that the overall behaviour of the entities was collective, one mind, one mission. They seem to think in unison even though they appear to have different behaviours and functions.

I seem to remember too some of David's thoughts on the matter of appealing to the ego as a way of gaining easy access to control.

Tim
___

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:11 pm 

All the more reason why - if we're the ones who have broken the treaties - we're on the [u]receiving end[/u] of wrath.

I don't for a minute beieve the tunnel break-through was an accident; do you?

Allegedly the original treaty was brokered prior to the 1947 Roswell incidents, which, BTW, the Aliens took (the Roswell incidents) as a hostile act, whether it really was, or just an accident because we were experimenting with microwaves and had no idea what we were doing. Again...

SO many researchers have pointed at when things began going wrong with the relationship our government had ... and it seems to go to the Eisenhour years ... and HE was the original broker and the one who decided WE weren't mature enough as a society to handle being exposed to aliens. So he met with them and said to give us another 20 years.

Considering we broke EVERY SINGLE TREATY we ever signed with the Native Americans, and we're pretty much doing the same with anything we've signed since WWII with other countries, we don't have a good track record for being trustworthy.

I think They have just become weary of waiting for our government to decide we're "grown-up enough" to handle this... and THAT'S why they keep appearing to so many of us common folk.

Now whether those train cars are for Them or US is anyone's guess. I would suspect they are willing to use them for ALL of us (alien and human) who don't agree with the status quo as dictated by the great White Father in Washington. (Maybe that's when all of our latent superpowers inbred to us via alien contacts in the past will come to the forefront, and we will all just up and fly away together, leaving Washington to stew in it's own juices -- a very bitter broth! Now wouldn't THAT be quite a synopsis for a different spin on the Rapture?!)
___

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:45 am 

No, I don't believe the tunnel was a surprise. I have to learn to copy things to an external hard drive. Just like the moon flower video clip, my 'saved to favourites' link on another interview about the battle itself is no longer valid.

I agree that it is more probable than not there were treaties signed during the presidential periods of both Eisenhower and Johnson, but then, with subsequent Presidents, I wonder just how privy they were to the alien/military agendas inner workings. I really don't think any in more modern history have that kind of clearance.

Some things I've read suggested that at that time in history, many world leaders were onboard with these top-secret negotiations. Funding and development of the underground military bases was shared, so treaties between all parties may have been compromised in many different ways, for as many reasons. I wonder just who has any say in the continued development of these bases, and for what purpose. Black Ops has a budget estimated at over a trillion dollars every other year. I wonder if it is true that underground bases are still being built at the rate of two per year in the US alone.

We can only guess at who knows what. Apparently 'Mr.X' of the famed UTube broadcasts has come clean about Area 51 and his knowledge of secret tunnels and military. He admitted the hoax; most of his information could be found elsewhere on the net anyway, but it was just another dead end in the never-ending road of disinformation.

Right from the top, all the way down. What a maze of deception.

Tim
___