UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:30 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:52 am 

http://ufoweek.com/2009/03/the-air-force-is-tracking-ufos/

General Lance W. Lord, former commander of the Air Force Space Command, argues that military leaders must think of space as a battleground. Indeed, the combat capabilities provided by advanced orbital systems increasingly are at risk. “Some would say that we’re not threatened in space,” Lord observed. “I want to disabuse everybody of that argument.” Lord delivered his warning at the Air Force Associations annual National Symposium in LA.

Editor’s Note: The logical question that needs to be asked? Who is threatening advanced US orbital systems? Is General Lord talking about the Chinese, the Russians or even Extraterrestrials? The fundamental fact confronting us is the existence of a thousand UFO sighting reports each month. Some of these reports may be fraudulent, but most MUFON investigators have concluded that the majority of the reports are quite valid. The witnesses believe they see something real, external, artificial, and not normal types of aircraft. On logical grounds all possible explanations can be subdivided into two major categories, namely, a physically real, manufactured object that the witness could not relate to, or to something entirely different, such as obscure natural phenomena, hoaxes, or psychic projections. We know that the best UFO reports are often observed by relatively experienced witnesses such as police, astronomers and aircrews. We have obtained previously classified Air Force documents signed by General Nathan Twining Commander of the Air Material Command stating: “The phenomenon is something real and not visionary or fictitious.”

REST OF ARTICLE at the above link.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:20 am 

The editors note sounds a bit confusing, but I am glad to hear that MUFON thinks there is something real that these people are seeing.

What loses my interest right away is the same old same old. They have been talking like this for 60 years or more and nothing changes....they are still unknown things in the sky.

When are these experts going to get it through their thick skulls that they sound like a bunch of drunken grannies who lost their knitting in a yellow taxi.

ET drive saucer craft and they have inter/time-line access to our planet as well as any other planet.

They are completely aware of our activities down here and already know the outcome of our stupidity and ignorance.

The military by their very nature are paranoid and seem to have some crazy idea that somehow they can weaponize space in order to protect our planet from some unknown outside force.

By weaponizing space we achieve a remarkable goal.....we put ourselves at great risk of our own weapons systems. And for that I'm sure the general will want a few more stars, at least one more.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:31 am 

I don't think They'll allow us to do that. I saw a "Special" on the Discovery Planet today in which we say we intend to send a robot to one of Jupiter's Moons, equipped with "nuclear capabilities" to break through the ice to see if there are any 'living species' beneath the ice... WHAT ARE WE THINKING??!! Nuclear? They won't allow that... We are digging our Terran Graves, ever faster.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:41 am 

I would say I can't believe it, but I know better.....this is totally nuts.

If we nuke it what life will be left? Are these people completely nuts or are they missing some of their daily meds?

Maybe they need some Chlorella, green algae ;) It takes some us longer than others to connect the dots. :idea:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:47 am 

On second thought......this is way past nuts...this is a very dangerous idea, the nukes on Jupiter's moon.

These people do not have a clue what they are doing, not a single clue.

If they understood the science involved with time/line differentials they would not do this stupid stuff or even consider such a dumb dumb idea.

Talk about wrecking the neighborhood.....someone should take their crayons away and make them stand on their fingers for a while.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:55 am 

And they (our scientists) would say to you and us... "What DOTS??!!"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:24 am 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: