UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:57 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:22 am 

this is just a bunch of crap

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:07 pm 

this can't be true, I watched a mythbusters episode today and all myths saying the moon landing was hollywood were all busted. plus, how do you explain the large amount of rocks/soil brought back to earth...

kill46

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:45 am 

Let me re-post an idea I've had about this subject for many years....

In the midst of the Cold War with the USSR, we needed to make them feel we were technologically advanced. And when we opted to send a manned rocket to the Moon, we NEEDED for it to be perceived as a shining moment of superiority.

I still believe we DID land on the Moon.

But I also believe that NASA and the Pentagon had horrific fear that something would go wrong; so, they shot a video that could be spliced in, just in case (1) we had an accident and didn't get there, or (2) we arrived safely, but encountered other lifeforms.

Our governments have lied about the reality of UFOs and alien visitations for decades. They felt they HAD to be ready to refute ANY transmission wherein another entity was already there, ahead of us. Hence, they made a video, somewhere in the S/W desert, so that in either case, the video could be spliced in to change the outcome - both for the USSR and for the rest of the world.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:00 pm 

If Mr. Neil Armstrong could read this I would like to say this: I am sure you were not to the moon neither you or any other astronauts, maybe in the future in about 15 years from now or even later in to the future.
I know that you, NASA, and US government. you all had your reasons to lied to us. Maybe to end the cold war, to get a financial boost for the space programs or God knows why.
I'm not here to say you are a lair or that the government did bad. I swear to God with a bible in my hand that if you tell me why was the reason you laid to us. I'll not say nothing to anyone, I'm willing to shut my mouth just to know the truth. In the end I know that you had a reason to do all this. I just would like to know what that reason is.
Anyone can say, that I'm crazy but sometimes there are somethings that need to be caught secret.
Mr. Neil Armstrong maybe you never read this but know that if you died, and when we actually get to moon, there it will be no one to say that even when you lied. you lied because you had a reason, no one will defend your name. You may think NASA will do just that, NASA and all my old buddies will make sure that history will remember us well. Well, think twice, there is not a single lie that long forever. Mr. Neil Armstrong make sure that the children of the future remember you with respect. I'm offering this to all those who lied in their life, tell me the truth, I promise, I swear to God with a bible in my hand that I will not say nothing until the truth is discovered and when that happens my generation will be there to say to the world why you lied and make sure your names are remember with honor.
BE WARE THAT IF YOU DON'T MAKE SURE THAT FUTURE GENERATION KNOW THE REASONS WHY YOU LIED, THEY (THE CHILDREN OF THE FUTURE) WILL ERASE YOUR NAMES FROM HISTORY AND YOU WILL BE FORGOTTEN.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:26 pm 

Kill46 wrote:
this can't be true, I watched a mythbusters episode today and all myths saying the moon landing was hollywood were all busted. plus, how do you explain the large amount of rocks/soil brought back to earth...

kill46

The mythbusters aren't to be trusted. They were "busted" because that's how they would like things to appear to the public, but most of what they tell you is BS intented to manipulate your opinion and thinking.

It's like Skeptic magazine, it was created and funded by a certain group of people with vested interests. Namely, to suppress and "debunk" anything that exposes them or changes them game whic isn't in their favour.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:27 pm 

As I said... I DO believe we went to the Moon. I simply believe that NASA had a plan B - a back-up video all ready to splice-in, just in case something went awry.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:44 pm 

I used to believe we had gone to the Moon, Tweaked. But I don't now.

There are many factors which point to the whole things simply being studio shot. Why haven't we gone back since, if it was so easy in 69? That's one of the big questions. If we could do it in 69, why can't we do it today, or even 10 years ago?

If what they claim is true, it was a piece of cake in 69, it should be a total breeze today. We should have lots of manned missions to the Moon and other planets. But it's not a breeze for us, as they haven't public acknowledged the time line differentials that exist on other planets.

It's a time line thing. That is what's stopping them.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:33 pm 

Caper, if the Moon wasn't already inhabited by others, I think we would have been going back. But I honestly believe someone, or many someones, have been actively mining the Moon for centuries. The first telescope was built in the Netherlands in 1608, followed by Galileo's, in 1609. People have been watching unnatural changes going on, on the surface of the Moon that we can see, for over 4 centuries, and occasionally mentioned in their papers that it appeared to be inhabited (possibly for mining), even way back then.

We have never been alone in the solar system or the Universe...

I think we were warned to "get off and stay off" when Neil Armstrong and his fellow astronauts were there.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:57 pm 

If we warned to stay off the Moon, that wouldn't really suprise me. Most of the human race, in this current age, are barbaric and delusional. I think any ET would be quite within their rights to not want us on other planets, not just yet anwyay. Not until we've grown up as a race.

I agree, that their definitely has been people on the Moon and Mars in the past, but I'm not sure it's permanently inhabited. From what i've read, it seems it's intermittently inhabited, and this has been the case since people started to take note of the Moon, the same goes for Mars.

Lots of mysterious flashes of light have been seen over the years on the Moon and Mars. And there was a guy, I can't remember his name, who said he had seen signs of civilization on Mars, like canals and waterways, etc. I find it hard to believe he had been mistaken about all of this, or that he was lying. Maybe he did see what he said he saw. I have no reason to believe he was lying, and it's stretch to say he was mistaken about it all.

Of course we are not alone, never have been, never will be.