UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:51 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:36 am 

We need the Russian's to open up their UFO files, and do some 'splainin'. :D

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:29 am 

:mrgreen: Me thinks they've told all they're going to for a while ... until we become a one-world community because we know it's the right time to do it.

I know, I know... so many of us think it's a BAD idea. I used to think that way, too. But lately I've begun to wonder. Are we Americans? Are we Canadians? Are we Europeans? Are,we Asians? Are we Africans? Are we So. Americans? Or, are we really just one global world, and one Earth?

No, I'm not becoming Communist or Marxist; I'm broadening my perspective of who WE are, really. If we are going to be "granted a seat at the Galactic Table of Planets," don't we need to stop fighting each other, and unite? As much as I hated Ronald Reagan's politics, the one thing I do think he 'got right' was when he asked,"If we need to one day fight something outside our world, would we do it as one people, or as individuals?" (This was not in his famous speech; this was in something he said to the U.N., and I found it on Google, a few years ago.) I look at myself as a citizen on Earth, not just as American. If my brothers and sisters in Canada were being invaded, wouldn't I feel I need to help them? If so, then that makes me a North American. And if my friends in Brazil and Argentina and Chili were invaded, wouldn't I want to protect and fight for them? That makes me a Western Hemisphere-in. So... if the whole WORLD needed protection--whether we're Asian, Black, White or Brown--wouldn't I want to protect us all? If so, then wouldn't that make me a world resident? A Terran? (A Citizen of the Planet Earth??) I feel I'm an "Earther..."

Forgive me if this goes against your grain; your religion; or, whatever. But I love my
HOME; I love my STATE; I love my COUNTRY; but, most of all, I love this Earth onto/into which I have been born in this incarnation. It's my LAND, and YOUR land... And to preserve it in it's utmost form, I'd band together with all the people I like, and even the ones I doubt, to preserve it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:51 pm 

YOu never fail to amaze me Tweaked.

I really admire that point of view. It would certainly flip the tables of the NWO theorists who suggest that the NWO has to be in charge, when in fact, what if the people's of the world were. Where NWO fans would be doing this for power and control, the earth's citizens would be onboard with a different theory, one world, one people.

Think of how it would put an end to hunger and disease, if we shared what we have globally, and actually erradicated them. Women wouldn't be having babies, only to see them die, as they have for decades now. Clean water, birth control, technology, so many things.

You would be up against some pretty powerful foes of this plan, including the Vatican, and other world religious leaders.

BUT, new ideas, new theories, and workable plans sure seem a good alternative to me.

Tim

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:44 am 

Tweaked the one thing that has gripped me for some time now is this politicaly proper names
cr--p they put on people in the U.S. and other countries.

Why do they say that people are native american or African-American or Italian American or Latin american or whatever? If you are a citizen of America, born or otherwise, why not just call them American. Why do they have to divide the people up? I don't care if their skin is white, brown, yellow or purple, to me they are still just plain Americans.
According to them I'd be German--Dutch---French-Martian-American

slohand
--------
stop and smell the roses

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:52 am 

Not saying it doesn't exist, but I've never heard that hypenated heritage/nationality here in Canada. Other than, French Canadian, and I'll save my opinion on that for another time.

At one time, where I came from, people were so proud to be Canadian no matter where they came from. Many miners and foresters, craftsmen etc., huge influx from Europe, and never once did I see a hyphen.

And me, well slohand, I'd be Scottish and a few other spices thrown in there. Who knows, maybe alien genes.

Tim

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:51 am 

While there are a few good reasons to track certain groups of people, primarily for health benefits (some groups are more prone to heart disease; some more often afflicted by certain cancers, etc.) if we're born here, we are Americans; if we've immigrated, we're Americans, and if our families dragged us across the Border under cover of night and we've lived here almost all of our lives and can't identify with any other country, we're still Americans.

If someone had to track my personal mutt make-up I'd be Scots-Irish, Swiss-German, English-Off-worlder... and who knows what else?!