UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Missing People
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:48 pm 

There is an awful lot of missing people on this planet, that seemingly vanish without a trace. In most cases there is no reason or motive for their sudden vanishing act, they are just gone, the majority of them, never to be seen or heard from again.

The last time I checked, the average missing people per year, in the UK alone, was something like 250,000. That is massive number, but yet, not one of these 250,000 people have ever been sighted, neither have they attempted to make contact with a family member or friend, which is very weird.

Keeping in mind some of these people have been missing for years, some have even been missing for decades. Of course, there is something not quite right about all of this, the number alone is staggering and it doesn't make any logical sense.

Sure, some people do a runner or have a fight witht he family, but they eventually get back in contact, or they are at the very least, sighted by members of the public, who will have seen their appeals on missing persons websites. I have seen this myself.....they nearly always pop up on the radar again, after a few weeks at best.

But what of the millions of missing people who have never been seen or heard from again? How is that possible? It's not possible, not in the way we are told anyway....it's impossible for millions of folks to just slip off the radar and stay off the radar, while continuing to live reasonably normal lives. If you think about it carefully, you can only reach one logical conclusion, and that is that the majority of these missing folks must be dead.

So where have they all gone to? I'm not sure, I have a few ideas, but I would suggest that the majorty are dead, or soon will be, or if they are not dead, they are likely to be prisoners.

Might they all be going to the same place? Are the majority of these unlucky victims, destined to travel to the same location to participate in some unspeakable acts?

250,000 ghosts, anually...and that's just for the UK. Think about all the other countries and their annual missing people, especially those who have been missing for years. There is something very strange about all of this and it is not a coincidence or a dream, it's more like a nightmare.

A nightmare that very few dare acknowledge. Only in a society as fucked up as ours, could daily life continue and people pretend there is nothing strange or evil about millions of people disappearing each year, never to be seen or heard from ever again.

Post subject: Re: Missing People
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:36 pm 

Soul (&DNA) harvesting greys hard at work. :evil:

Tu te touche la nuit!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:19 am 

You may be right, Beam, but maybe some of them just were beamed up with their own permissions.

Me? I'm waiting for the ship... I have a special medallion, given to me 10 years ago by a walk-in. At first I thought he might be nuts, but after ten long years of getting to know him much better, I know that he is truly inspired by things from other worldly influences. Now, whether they're lying to him or not, I cannot say, but I know HE truly believes what he thinks he knows. So... I keep my medallion very close to me at all times. I don't want to miss the ship.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:53 pm 

Beam & Tweaked,

I was thinking more humans abducting other humans for God knows what awful stuff, but it does happen and it always seems to go unoticed.

Those who are making the snuff movies need real victims. They can't use blow up dolls or teddy bears. I suspect that's where a large number of these disapperances end up.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:04 pm 

Caper, back in the '60s and '70s most snuff movies were being made in Latin & South America, because the young girls thought they were being given "movie contracts" or "auditioning for movies" so they could come to America. It's sad that there is a market for this kind of horrendous film making, but if the market didn't exist, there would be no money in making those kinds of films.

However, I do agree that lots of people are going missing, and some of them may be victims of experimental things going on in Black Ops labs. However, I do think there is a substantial migration by others who are taken aboard ships or taken underground. Some may be going willingly - I know of several families who are begging for Contact so they can literally "get off" this world. The percentages of whom is going where, and under what circumstances, is impossible to estimate.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:02 am 

You are quite right, Tweaked. It is only because there is a market for these things that they are made, which is disguting when you think about it. They are not cheap neither....so those that are buying the movies are usually very wealthy....and some of them are even well known, which says a lot about the people who finance, create and circulate these movies.

I do believe that while a person might decide to do a runner once in a while, for whatever reason they might have, the vast majority of disappearances have more to do with, snuff movies, black-ops, human experimentation and God knows what else.

The scariest part is that hardly anyone bats an eyelid.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:30 pm 

It's not that we're not flinching, Caper, but when we've all got economies that are tanking, may be overwhelmed with high gasoline payments, health insurance payments, and are worrying about our families who are in the same shape, when someone isn't around anymore, it's not as noticeable. People are transient, and since many are here without proper documentation, or they're in the entertainment business (where I live) and may get called to NYC or Canada or somewhere else for a different job if they're working at all, it's tough to even keep track of to whom we live right next door!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:52 pm 

2 to 4 million tourist are missing every year from Hawaii and more from other Islands in the Caribbean. Hawaiaiins handle the missing person calls right at the sheriffs office in Salt Lake City they and others come to wipe out any realative or connection who might warn others. Don't ever bother to file a missing persons complaint the cops are all in it along with Mormons who ship humans by train to be genocide some canned bottle to be eaten at their LDS Welfare Square others burned at coal fire electricity plants they use to burn train loads of people at Kennecott smelter on an inversion day it stinks so much like a cnocentration camp in Germany.