UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:40 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:34 pm 

Greer's lies are right up there with OJ Simpson. He was looking directly at Kennedy two seperate times between frame 272-302. The film proves many things and certainly proves Greer lied big time.

Mr. SPECTER - Were you able to see anything of President Kennedy as you glanced to the rear?
Mr. GREER - No, sir; I didn't see anything of the President, I didn't look, I wasn't far enough around to see the President.

Greer slips up and admits he accelerated after the third shot which is always the last shot for people who are lying. He sped off after his second turn and right after he fired the fatal shot.

Mr. SPECTER - Do you recollect whether you accelerated before or at the same time or after the third shot?
Mr. GREER - I couldn't really say. Just as soon as I turned my head back from the second shot, right away I accelerated right then. It was a matter of my reflexes to the accelerator.
Mr. SPECTER - Was it at about that time that you heard the third shot?
Mr. GREER - Yes, sir; just as soon as I turned my head

This testimony is golden and would convict anyone on trial for murder in a heartbeat. He admits to turning twice here but officially said he turned only once. OOPS!

Mr. SPECTER - Do you have an independent recollection at this moment of having heard three shots at that time?
Mr. GREER - I knew that after I heard the second one, that is when I looked over my shoulder, and I was conscious that there was something wrong, because that is when I saw Governor Connally. And when I turned around again, to the best of my recollection there was another one, right immediately after.

The one you fired, you imbecile.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:39 pm 

Slow motion confirms the exit happening exactly with this fake blood spray which purpose was to block the front entrance from view.

The fake reflection is perfectly extending backward with the fake mist forming in the right front.
The rear starts gaping when the fake mist appears in right front.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:42 pm 

The back of his head came off. His skull and scalp detached. The caps are in sequential order.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:01 pm 
Editor

Thanks jack kelly. A very interesting theory, and compelling footage.

orangekea

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:09 pm 

Some time back on Coast to Coast AM an author and JFK researcher brought out that he had found proof that the limo driver turned and shot JFK in the midst of the upheaval. I'm glad this footage has now come to light.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:40 pm 

Why can't the government just admit things like an honest person should. And somehow, all this seems like a bunch of gibberish. ;)