UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:03 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:07 pm 
Unregistered
I recently came across the following information. I was wondering if chambers were ever explored. Or if the metal was ever identified. Anyone have any infomation?

In March 1995, a German scientific team discovered a mysterious 'door', with handles made of an unknown metal, lies at the end of a narrow (8 in. x 8 in.) 200 ft. shaft which cuts through the body of the pyramid from the south wall of the so-called Queen's Chamber. A proposal to put a fiber - optic camera under the door was mysteriously shelved on the pretext that nothing of importance would be found. However, in March this year, Egyptian scientist Farouk El Baz, a former NASA consultant, was chosen to lead a team scheduled to start work next month with equipment designed by Spar Aerospace. Which builds the hydraulic arms used by NASA Space Shuttles. Information was leaked to the U.S. media that nine further chambers and tunnels had been identified and that the sensors had picked up indications in all of them, the presence of metallic objects.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:15 am 
Unregistered
I sort of recall they had a remote control robot to explore the shaft but never heard anything more...
bergle
___

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:03 am 

Haven't heard about this new plan, but would appreciate being kept up to date as new information is available.

I remember the plan to put a scope in to have a look, but never heard anymore.
___

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:31 pm 
Unregistered
Theres this egyptian dude named Awass (last)thats been in total control of the pyramids for many years....Hes got some heavy connections i am sure...
Hes virtually had total control for decades,and it seems to me is more than dishonest...
I doubt the egyptians are so bereft of technology that they cannot make the gear to do this themselves,and probly have already...theres the Cayce prophecy about a hollow between the feet of the sphinx...that contains records going way back...
It was shown to be there by ground radar but i never heard what was in it...why?
The egyptians are holding back as they always seem to for inordinate amounts of time when these things come up...long enough to do their own archaeology first!
Do you know they sell little pyramids to keep your razor in in russia?supposed to keep it sharp....i built one out of glass...to scale....and tried it..even aligned it roughly north south(without deviation from true..but close...)it never worked on my razor ill vouch for that!Mind you i can only use them a couple times and theyre junk. anyways..
bergle
___

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:48 am 

I agree, there is a lot of resistance to change the accepted ideas concerning the pyramid, which is too bad.

I think your mistake with the model pyramid was using glass, which is actually a type of liquid when it gets right down to it.

A wood frame covered with clear plastic would do the job nicely, or even paper.

They use fiberglass pyramids in Russia to treat water, drinking water, truck loads of it, and evidently there is a big market for it.
___