UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:03 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:29 am 

One of my acquaintances e-mailed me about this incident, several days ago. Now Linda Mounton-Howe's site has more information.

[url]http://www.earthfiles.com/[/url]
___

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:24 am 

There are some incredible pictures there. What the heck are those drones. The crop circle pictures are such beautiful works of art. Going to scoot around that website, lots of interesting reading there, thanks for that link Tweaked.

Tim
___

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:07 pm 

Tipped over, but undamaged bird nest full of eggs,
found in 320-foot-diameter (100 meters) crop formation
reported on June 2, 2007, in Ptuj, Slovenia. Image

Wouldn't it be AWESOME to watch these eggs hatch, and follow the lives of the ones who emerge and have offspring in years to come? I surely hope someone has already thought of that ... and at least taken ONE egg to observe.

Since we already know in a genuine crop circle there are many changes that occur at a cellular level, I'd love to know how the eggs might have been [i]tweaked.[/i] Wouldn't you??!
___

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:00 am 
Unregistered
My take on that was to wonder if they cooked,the stem cells of C-circles plants seem to be elongated and softened as if by microwave radiation some times...I thought the eggs may have run afoul of the technology....
They sure would make some interesting study for an eager flock tender...
Id gladly volunteer, but sadly its far from here...i have raised a lot of wild baby birds in the past...they are really something to take on as family.....
There are ways of checking to see if they are still viable...i wonder if thats been done even?the eggs could possibly be candled, or even floated in water thats salty....
maybe we can contact the reporters and find out though,it wuld be excellent back up information, and give us an insight or two in relaton as to how the circle makers feel about non human residents of our fair plNET NO?
It appears they were carefull enough to leave the nest and eggs intact and that alone is maybe a good sign...
BERGLE
___

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:00 am 

Nancy Talbot, from the research team BLT, was kind enough to write me back when I sent her this photo.

Nancy says to date no researchers have arrived at the scene of a bird's nest that's been undisturbed. She says frequently the first ones to find the crop circle are the same ones who find the eggs; often an empty nest is recovered later on, with a broken egg or two, but the serious-minded researchers haven't been lucky enough to get a pristine egg...

She believes the eggs are no longer viable, because of the mircrowave-type disturbance within the circle; however, she was quick to say that is her belief based on the science that's already been done with respects to the shafts of the crop. But it's also interesting to note that the grain does NOT stop growing when it's been affected; it continues to grow -- it just looks mutated, which of course, it IS! So... until someone gets to a crop circle within MINUTES of it's appearance, and has the science of mind to gentley recover the eggs and submit a couple for testing and a couple into an incubator, no one can know with absolute certainty if the chicks would hatch or not, and if they were to hatch, how the molecular structure at the cellular level would test out.
___

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:47 pm 
Unregistered
It all seems so frustrating when one is so far removed from the action....
All we can do is hope that things will be taken care of the way we would like to see them ...Since people do not hold the same values or scientific bents we have to wait inordinately long for someone to get a similar idea....
Frankly it drives me a little crazy at times....
Like watching some badly scripted movie where six shooters shoot thrty shots and cowboys who wear white hats always get flesh wounds...
I have to laugh and shake my head to clear it...[cool]
It is inconcieveable to me why we cannot mount sufficient science against the offered puzzles...The real science that has been done on crop circles has left lots of room for more to be done, and has discovered things about the crop circles that definately are worthy of high powered investigation....
I am sure those two drunks cant travel the world making these things,and the ice circles are icing on the cake...
Still nobody with enough pull to get funding has been up to bat yet...
I begin to suspect mind control at work here in these areas of study,not just social stigma....
bergle
___

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:24 pm 

Of the first two who grained such notariety for saying they had made them ALL... one is dead; the other is far too old.

There are hoaxers, but unless they can astral travel and use their minds to make such perfect geometric wonders, my guess is most of these are real, and only a few are man-made.

Wait a minute... How is the Remote Viewing coming along? I wonder if remote viewers with lasers could use their minds to accomplish something like these?
___

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:48 am 
Unregistered
There is no way at all that these authentic circles could have been haoxed...the authentic ones are geometrically perfect...they are rife with all kinds of anomalous things..like the stalks being microwaved and bent the magnetic anomalies and everything under the sun is genuine about them

there is film of UFO like light balls over fields in which the circles have appeared after such visits...
The puzzles posed by the designs far more intricate than man made circles..etc etc.
I have read that these circles are being produced as mind control devices, and as counter devices made by others who are against the origonal makers...they have also been reported as pollution fighting and cleansing devices as well as devices to hieghten our awarenesses....and other things too.....
They could be all of those things and more...
The quote goes"such advanced science would of nessessity appear to the humans as majic..."this is entirely possible and the circles are more than messages for us..they are alien machines which are formed for their purposes....
bergle
the remote viewing thing is on hold as we did not get entirely enough people, and i had to wait to get off my meds which i discovered were inimical to successful viewing...
it will be better to try again in fall and over winter when indoor activity is more prevalent...
so thats my plan..i am just about clean from the meds now too.
berg
___

Post subject: a
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:31 am 

Appreciate the info, it’s good to know.