UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:56 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:04 am 
Unregistered
This is in south wales(uk) by the way.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:04 pm 

Most people who see these think they are being 'targeted' by the military for one reason or another. The few I've known are 'abductees' -- and they believe the abductions have been done by Aliens. However, some have become (what they believe to be) government targets either because of their alien contact, or to reinforce their beliefs that they were abducted by aliens.

Perhaps someone else on this forum, better informed than I, can give you a better response.
___

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:15 am 

James,

I'm not familiar with you or what you are into, but it may be that they are trying to scare you.

If you are into conspiracy theory, which is more than just theory by the way, and speaking up on hot topics, they may be be giving you a not too subtle warning to back off.

Either that or one of your neighbors is being warned.

Myself I've never had the pleasure of a black helicopter, but there are many different ways to intimidate people. I've heard of people in the new energy field being buzzed by black helicopters. For some its enough to keep them quiet or give up on their cause.

We all make our own choices, so you can shrug it off and carry on or let it get to you.

I would suggest you take it as a hint to be careful and watch your back.
___

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:38 am 

Watch your back, maybe, but Truth is Truth. And if everyone who's ever been intimidated because of something they know, never divulged it, we'd NEVER ever know anything. I'd rather die for the Truth than watch my neighbors be tortured for something they only think might be real.
___

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:25 am 

Tweaked..........I could not agree more, but there is nothing wrong with being careful.

It just seems like common sense to be careful and keep an eye out for the unexpected, because they do not phone ahead to tell you they are coming to do this or do that.

I would never suggest that someone not pursue the truth, but it is a personal choice one has to make for themselves. We each have the freedom to choose, we stand our ground or we cut and run.

Cowards are driven by fear and black helicopters indicate a cowardly disposition, as they do not want anyone to know who they are. If their cause is just and good why do they need to hide their identity?
___

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:19 am 
Unregistered
We will Have to trust the greatest good is the maximum dissemination of information...
Seems the more people know the less we can be intimidated .That simple......still care must always be taken to protect our freedom and our personal integrity...
There is no substitute for watching each others backs......
Personally,if i saw a black helicopter id asume it was for somebody else......
The area where i live,the north okanagan valley in canada we dont even seem to get cattle mutes though theres plenty ranching,
Black choppers are not our usual fare.....
Though i once was walking in the forest in my own logging baliwick and spotted a white huey helicopter rise from the ridgline above me suddenly.(i assumed it was smugglers)
___

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:02 am 

Your post brought some thoughts to mind Bergle..... all appears quiet and peaceful in our own little part of the world, but we should not allow that feeling to blind us to the fact that each of us is vulnerable. Like it or not we are vulnerable.

For many years I made the mistake of assuming all was what it appeared to be and went about my busy days with great confidence and assurance of my personal safety and freedom. Oh, I knew in the back of my mind that all was not quite the perfect picture I perceived, but it was beyond my scope of experience to even begin to grasp the reality of the times. Consequently I was the last one to discover what for others had been a regular routine for many years.

It is a reassuring thought that strange things happen to other people, so the black helicopter realm and the associated covert activity would hardly be a part of my life now would it?

Fear is a sorry state of mind, so I do not wish to instill fear in anyone, but vigilance is the better part of valour. You do not need to be afraid to be careful and or watchful of your surroundings. There is a huge difference between being vigilant and being paranoid.

Perhaps the best thing anyone can do is listen to their inner self, don't doubt those instinctive feelings. When you sense an alarm bell pay attention, otherwise carry on in peace.
___

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:31 am 
Unregistered
I think my alarms ae in order,and ive yet to refret choosing a friend in this line of endeavour.....first time for everything though......my guard is always up in strange circumstances......
Ive managed to keep my scalp on that way as a faller and many other wierd and wacky happenings.
Now it doesnt shut off easily.
Were we to find some common ground to keep alliance i think it best we stay alert.
All of us..........
There seems to be some kind of breakthrough about to happen and i want to see what it turns out like.......you too i suppose but clue me if different....yer thought is a valued commodity in ufoland dave....by me for sure.
gotta go to get my dressing changed now so back later....care to join in a search and share of the lost bible books?
later bergle.................
___

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:50 am 

Bergle, thank you for your kind words, what kind of a breakthrough do you picture. I've been hopeful of one for so long that I'm not sure what to expect.

The one lost bible story I know about is the one about the chap who went out to pick some figs and ended up taking a ride around the galaxy. Unfortunately they brought him back to the wrong time frame. What seemed like a couple of hours of adventure brought him back some 70 years into the future, which meant that his aging children were much older than he. A very upsetting situation.
___