UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:15 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:53 am 
Unregistered
Hi Dacid / Bargle

If I may ask, where can I get hold of these missing Bibble books.
Thx

Nico

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:41 pm 
Unregistered
Nico,

Let me get back to you on this, I'll have to do some digging.

David....

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:27 am 
Unregistered
Black Helicopters.
Now there is one very very interesting subject that covers quite a wide area. This is something that I can discuss for countless hours and and post endless volumes of postings about as well.
Getting unwittingly caught up in something like this is certainly no fun and if you are weak inside it can lead to a certain inner sickness that will become visible to all around you. The average person may think that the helicopters are gone just because they pass and you can no longer see them. However if you are unfortunate enough to have to get used to this sort of mess you will find thru trained eyes and ears these things could be with you 24/7 around the clock everywhere you go from the time you ,leave home for work or even a trip out of town until you return, or just an evening out on the town ,hovering either high above or playing games with the distant horizon,sometimes miles away [ from trained eye] ducking and weaving or just standing still , day or night or even all day and all night and you [ the average person who might be less observant ] may never even see them until they pass closley again.

One other thing that most seem not to realize about these things is that they are not always just black helicopters. Whatever system and/or authority that is behind them may switch the same actions to an arry of different sizes and colors of helicopters along with various small aircraft or various blimps as well and follow you around snooping into your personal business daily, for years, probably photographing [and documenting] you and your visitors, family and any acquaintances many times over if they want.
And beleive me, it is not about being stark raving mad or crazy in the head or having aircraft phobia. Its about constantly observing how some helicopters and other aircraft do weird things in the sky , some seemingly boderline ileagle.
Many things. For example if you catch one flying very low , at an even pace with your automobile on the freeway everyday, or off and on, but about a mile or so away from you so that it looks like a bird in size. But still staying with the curves in the road that YOU MAKE , on your drivers side window ,as to have a good veiw of you driving and able to be photographed from that position as well.
You will find that even if you are a good citizen on who work for a living and pays his taxes and has zero for a criminal record. A record so clean that in the past you were once called in for jury duty on a very imprtant case. And beleive it or not as you approached the courthouse for duty and as you left , your trained eye picked up on that sneaking aircraft that knew where you were going and why , as well as all of your other comings and goings that you had ever had to discuss on a phone before carrying it out.

Thats right. They can somehow beam in on your private phone conversations without a doubt, something that I can discuss many examples of where that has happened ,[but in a future posting].
So, in essence, with the black heicopters and the other hooded [shady] aircraft that they employ , you are dealing with the unreachable, never being able to ask them the whys, the hows comes or the what fors of being a high level peeping tom and a mental nag to the regular crime free, tax paying Joe A Citizen, in America .
The main thing that we can figure on tho is that for some reason they are collecting a lot of information. Information that is none of their business since they are not available to account what it is for.
Government or whoever, the empty suits and shy bald faced individuals behind this neck deep crap have many questions to answer that can be posed by we the people.
If the pilot was grabable he should answer for us, what exactly is your business in this area of the sky or over this property so often? Why do you constantly interfere with my travels and wherebouts? Just where are you supposed to be headed? What is your mission or destination and by whom was it determined? Do you or your supervisors posess any secretly collected photography of my vehicles , myself or others that I should know about? What is your supervisors name and what is the address of his official location?

And as for the supervisor [ military connected or whatever ] they should be asked to explain exactly who is paying for all of the helicopter fuel to keep this prolonged foolishness going on in our skys and where are the hidden records being kept for the frightenigly high cost of that fuel that they kick around so easily while tracking countless innocent citizens down here on the ground ,who are sweating their asses off to pay for the little gas in their tanks at a cost that they can hardly keep up with?

There are just too many instances of things that you realy want to hear about to be covered here right now but will have to be told in other postings.
Sorry I couldnt keep it any shorter but thanks for your attention to this matter , guys [and gals].
___

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:24 am 

Nico: In reference to you old request about those Bibble books, di you mean Bible books? If so I have one called, "The Other Bible" by Willis Barnstone. I got mine on Ebay/Half.com It's 740 pages.

Bebop
___

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:50 pm 

This is the 5th time I've tried to respond to this post, and somehow it just won't go. I'll try again.

Just wanted to say to Dave that I appreciated what he said, particularly

[quote]

For many years I made the mistake of assuming all was what it appeared to be and went about my busy days with great confidence and assurance of my personal safety and freedom. Oh, I knew in the back of my mind that all was not quite the perfect picture I perceived, but it was beyond my scope of experience to even begin to grasp the reality of the times. Consequently I was the last one to discover what for others had been a regular routine for many years
[/quote]

In my opinion, that should be posted somewhere in the introduction of this community because that's where so many of us were before we started to question and search for more truth to all the issues that had blinded so many of us. It is comforting to know that someone of your stature and experience is so down to earth and can relate in such a kind way by understanding how it is to start out on this quest for truth.

Thank you.

Timbit
___

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:11 pm 
Unregistered
Now timbit the black helicopters havent stolen yer posts have they?
There is definately a mega trend towards internal intelligence operations against the people of the UK.
The threats of the IRA and the Islamic fundamentalists being deemed sufficient for making the britishers the most spyed on people of the world bar none!
The highest amount of TV monitors in the world constantly stream data to some headquartyers somewhere in the UK twenty-four /seven.
It is amazing thet the country who produced the author to the book 1984 should be so complacently cowed into acceptance of such intense scrutiny by the powers that be....
Oddly enough the 7/7 bombings ran a strange parrallell to the 9/111 scenario with exercises of that very nature being run by the GOV Boys the day the deed went down....
There is plenty going on to suggest to the most loyal citizen that our democracies are but a hollow sham, and that in reality we are in the control of a secret elite composed of the industrial giants of the world and the huge bank cartels....
We cannot even begin to revolt, having been neatly disarmed by the Gov Boys for various reasons that seemed good at the time, but never did anything to stop the violence that they were taken away to stop.
Now just the gov boys have the guns and the power is all but eroded from our democratic institutions in favour of taking orders from the corporations evolved to serve our needs..
bergle
___

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:47 pm 

Ever have one of those days? I just about shmucked a guy in the liquor store parking lot, I guess he didn't see the Big Black Dodge Extended Cab 4x4 Hemi backing up with all the lights on!!!! Grrrrrrrrrr I should have thrown my B.C. wine at him, teach him a dirty look lesson he'll never forget..........[tongue]

As far as the watchful eye of those who wish to control us, on a smaller scale I have a little story that brings the point of this surveilance home, at least to me. In this little town we have a bronzed, huge life-sized statue of a big fat rolly-polly business man who apparently contributed a lot to this town in the early days. The statue had been moved many times from the downtown because of damage. It eventually ended up after a few years back downtown and in a store, was a CAMERA, monitoring every single citizen who passed anywhere near that gawd awful statue. I thought that that was illegal. You cannot arbitrarily film innocent civilians going about their daily business. Period. They have NO reason to monitor foot-traffic to such an extent that the entire populace has to be watched!! According to town officials, yes and no to my query. Apparently, because the camera is in a [i]private[/i] business, he can point his camera anywhere he wishes. Even on the [u]outside[/u] of his store, and can point it at the statue till the cows come home for all they care. I guess if he happens to film somebody throwing eggs at the statue, it's purely by accident because nobody can prove his intent (with athorities?) with the camera in the first place. If they want a deterrent, move the statue INSIDE a building. It bothers me that there is no end to the invasion of privacy.

So, we just keep splitting that liberty hair finer and finer.

Timbit
___

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:54 pm 
Unregistered
Survielance cameras will be proliferating for a long time to come....There will never be less of them now...The model for the transition is grt, britain the caneras are everywhere there, and they are starting to move for ones that can talk to the people they see in front of them..."hey you kids!"Quit throwing eggs at that statue!""police are on the way police are on the way on the way on the way on the..."..
bergle
___

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:31 pm 
Unregistered
Ever seen one of these? this photo was taken by a person who goes by the name of Lawwalk. This person has caught many UFOs in his pics which he posts up at UFOcasebook.com

Anyway he caught one of those black helicopters and I have never seen anything like it before, check it out...

Lawwalk quote,
"I don't think this is a ufo but I thought I would post it to see if anyone else has seen one like it.It was very loud and appeared to come straight to my house and hover and then took off,I haven't seen it since."

http://usera.imagecave.com/lawwalk/Lawwalk2/04-16-0420.jpg

Many other pics, alot of them have UFOs in them.

http://ufocasebook.conforums.com/index.cgi?action=usersrecentposts&user=Lawwalk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:53 am 

Howdy lax!

I could not get that link to work for lawwalk's picture. I went to the UFOCasebook homepage (I go there a lot, awesome stuff like you said), and even putting in his name only gave me his profile and you need a user name and password to get in. [crazy]

Thanks for the nudge though, haven't been there for ages.

Tim
___