UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:12 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:24 pm 
Unregistered
In 95 when on a family hol at a farm just north of lake Bala in North Wales we heard a helicopter hovering over the house at about 11pm, me and my dad went to look, it was similiar to a Seaking, was of a dark colour and about 40ft off the roof, when it finally started moving it totally shut up, no noise whatsoever, do these helicopters have noise cancelling speakers like in factories which give out an opposite frequency thus cancelling each other out? also it had no starboard or port lights. Unrelated but still strange, in 2000 when i was staying in a flat in Newcastle, Co Down, N.I, we saw a normal looking chopper, civilian, red, big windscreen, land on the playing fields out the back, a kid who looked about 16 walked over and the pilot got out and handed him a rectangular, brown package, whereupon the lad walked away and the helicopter took off, we\'d seen this helicopter coming from the south past the Mourne mountains to the Royal Co Down golf course and back loads of times, i don\'t think this was just his dad taking him his lunch or something, very susp.
___

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 5:55 am 
Unregistered
That was just another American piece of machinery that no one would know about, except the gov`t themselves. they are very secretive, and take it very seriously! The true thought to hold onto is, that there are literally thousands of other secrets and killer hardware. SINCE, those circuit boards to BELL LABS, back in the days of the discovery in the American South West. OF COURSE!!!!!!