UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:35 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:14 pm 

[b]MOD Report 2006[/b]
In May 2006, the British Ministry of Defence (M o D) released an extensive report on Unexplained Aerial Phenomena (U A Ps) in the U.K. air defence area.
It was written by the Defence Intelligence Staff (D I S) in 2000 and was originally classified "SECRET UK eyes only". It is unusual, because it contains official comments on [i]"black" programmes.[/i] One of the Working Papers is entitled ""BLACK" AND OTHER AIRCRAFT AS
U A P EVENTS". It says, "It is acknowledged that some U A P sightings can be attributed to covert aircraft programmes". The report lists three "Western" programmes which might result in this — all of which appear to be American. The first , not surprisingly is the SR-71. Program 2 and Program 3 are retracted from the report, even their names are withheld.
Two photos or representations have also been removed from the file before release. Adjacent sections freely talk about the F-117, B-2 and F-22, and show photos of these aircraft; so these programmes appear to be something different.
Elsewhere in the report the DIS says, [i]"The projected (USAF) priority plan is to produce unpiloted air-breathing aircraft with a Mach 8-12 capability and trans atmospheric vehicles as well as highly supersonic vehicles at Mach 4 to 6".[/i]
The Mach 8-12 aircraft may refer to what the USAF announced as the Falcon Project in 2003 but this is the first official mention of a USAF plan for an Aurora-like Mach 4-6 vehicle.
[i](Aurora[/i][i] As I mentioned previously is The Pentagon's Secret Hypersonic Spy plane[/i]). The report shows the M o D "identified two separate U.S. 'Black' programmes that might have operated from the U.K." This caught the attention of the BBC 2's News night on 14/06/06 who related the project to many other covert projects.
The Aurora; [b]being triangular in shape from underneath[/b]. see pic, I've attached it again.
A year on it may explain the increase in Triangular shaped sightings.

___

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:43 pm 

That aircraft looks like a dolphin! Mind-boggling to think what these new aircraft can do, not to mention their purpose.

It's interesting to note that all the disclosure of some world leaders on the UFO's and the black ops part of it ties in with what others have said about so much of what is in our skies is earth made, for top secret purposes. Maybe much of what they have released is only due to the near completion of these new aircraft, which would have been released anyway. I think I'm trying to say that is the disclosure really 'new' information? War machines are top secret, and it might be more than a coincidence that their existence is put in the same disclosure arena as the UFO phenomenon.

So, are we seeing more of a confirmation of what already exists in the black ops world of military development, or have they really released any confirmation of events that are not related to government developments of war machines.

What has been released from what I've read, is that knowledge existed in Government circles about UFO's, yet the purpose and results of their top-secret investigations have not caused any real change in accountability for the information presented. We are all aware of events, real events, ongoing events, that are still not addressed. We are still left reading between the lines.

So what do you think. Is disclosure just really more smoke and mirrors?

Tim
___

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:45 am 

Sorry for the delay in reply.
But the answer to the question is yes. Its all smoke and shadows and I dont believe we're told anything until something has been spotted, leaked or has been uncovered. Then there is a scramble to cover up the cover up, so to speak.
By releasing limited information, or like Aurora apparently being open about it. But this controls the level and the way the information is divulged.
Its a damege limitation exercise in most cases.
___

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:56 pm 
Unregistered
I have seen the Aurora with a friend of mine. Approx 70-100 thousand feet up moving at an incredible speed thru the sky. I believe it was the Aurora because of the height speed and triangle shape of the craft. Somewhat looking like a stealth but longer. I know a stealth cannot go the speed this craft was shooting over that clear night.
___

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:47 am 

Interesting to know where you spotted it? near any ministry sites/ air bases or just a random and lucky observation. have you seen it since?
well spotted anyway

kevin
___

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:23 pm 
Unregistered
Northern Wisconsin heading E by NE. If it was not the Aurora. Then it is another aircraft with the ability to travel faster than anything I have ever seen. I have spent some time in the hanger you might say. So I am not a novice. It may have been orbital.
It was up there very high. The night was the clearest and brightest I have seen in sometime. Perfect for star viewing. One thing for sure. It covered the whole expance of the viewable sky in just what seemed like 60-80 seconds. This object had the throttle on down. No exaust of any type could be seen. If it was leaving one. I think it would have been to high up tp see.
It was my friend Dave who actually spotted it first. We were pretty thrilled to watch this thing race over the sky. We are on the telescope and binocs often. I have not had the pleasure of a re-view. And it figures this night I did not have my binocs. But you could see her extreamyly well because of how wide open and lit up the sky was.

I have a real ufo you can view on google earth. You want to see it I can give you the location.
___

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:00 am 

A real UFO? location, location[laugh]

The viewing of the Aurora was exhillerating" I bet.
Thanks for the info.

kevin
___