UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:18 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:31 pm 

some new black ops planes are in our skies, so know they are terrestrial when you spot one. BAE Corax.
BAE Systems prototype Corax UAV
The [b]Corax[/b], also known as [b]Raven[/b] ([i]Corax[/i] being Latin for Raven), is a prototype unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) for the British Armed Forces being developed by BAE Systems. Its first test flight was in 2004 after a ten month development cycle. It was first unveiled to the public recently.
Corax, which uses stealth technology, is part of a programme to develop pilotless combat vehicles for future warfare. Dassault nEUROn
[b]nEUROn[/b] (formerly spelled "Neuron") is the "European UCAV technology demonstrator". This delta wing stealth Unmanned Combat Air Vehicle (UCAV) project is the final phase of the French Dassault Aviation LOGIDUC 3-step stealth "combat drone" programme. Until June 2005, the UCAV nEUROn design was a full scale evolution of the twin-engine AVE-C Moyen Duc (2001) tactical UAV whose appearance was inspired by the stealth bomber Northrop Grumman B-2 Spirit. The nEUROn development, originally planned by Dassault as "AVE Grand Duc", evolved to an European cooperation including Swedish Saab, Greek EAB, Swiss RUAG Aerospace, Spanish EADS CASA and Italian [url "http//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alenia_Aeronautica"][#000000]Alenia[/#000000][/url][#000000].[/#000000] As a "technology demonstrator", a reduced number of units will be produced to explore new operational concepts for a future generation of autonomous stealth fighter aircraft that will be produced in 2020 or 2025. However Dassault plan to primarily use the data collected by the demonstrator to produce derived UCAVs. The French maker states the nEUROn's [url "http//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolls-Royce_Turbomeca_Adour"][#000000]Adour[/#000000][/url] engine (tuned from the SEPECAT Jaguar) will be replaced in the production version by a more powerful, specific, engine based on Snecma's M88 from the [url "http//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dassault_Rafale"][#000000]Dassault Rafale[/#000000][/url].. According to the DGA, nEUROn test flights will be proceeded in France, Sweden and Italy in early 2010.
The program has three stated goals [ol] [li]To maintain and develop the skills of the participating European aerospace companies' design offices, which will not see any other new fighter programs before 2030 now that the [url "http//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rafale"][#000000]Rafale[/#000000][/url][#000000],[/#000000][#000000] [/#000000][url "http//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurofighter_Typhoon"][#000000]Eurofighter[/#000000][/url] and JAS 39 Gripen projects are all complete or well underway. [/li] [li]To investigate and validate technologies that will be needed by 2015 to design next-generation combat aircraft. [/li] [li]To validate an innovative cooperation process by establishing a European industry team responsible for developing next-generation combat aircraft. [/li][/ol][/url]
___

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:46 pm 

[quote]
To investigate and validate technologies that will be needed by 2015 to design next-generation combat aircraft
[/quote]

I guess there is no shortage of planning ahead for more wars. Wonder what they know that we don't.

Tim
___

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:59 pm 

[i]"I guess there is no shortage of planning ahead for more wars. Wonder what they know that we don't". [/i]
[i]
[/i][b]I guess so. So what do you think of this little beauty the Aurora due out in 2010?
whats its purpose?
[/b]
___

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:32 pm 

Black project
In the United States a [b]black project[/b] is a classified military/defence project, unacknowledged by the government, military personnel, and defence contractors. Familiar examples of U.S. military aircraft developed as black projects are the F-117 stealth fighter and B-2 stealth bomber, which were highly classified and denied to exist until ready to be announced to the public.
[b]Black programs have been criticized for violating the Receipts and Expenditures clause of the United States Constitution.[/b] Article I, Section 9, clause 7 of the United States Constitution requires the government to publish a "regular Statement and Account of the Receipts and Expenditures of all public Money". Because black programs are not disclosed as part of the United States official budget, critics contend that this violates the United States Constitution. Partially to dissuade critics, the United States Department of Defense sets aside a large portion of their annual budget as "the black budget". This money is said to be divided in undisclosed portions among all black projects so that a record of how much public money is expended in undisclosed ways will still be publicly available. There are some that claim not all black projects are funded in this way; for instance, the Montauk Project— regarded by all but diehard conspiracy theorists as fictional—was said to be funded by US$10 billion in confiscated Nazi gold. An unverified statement is that by law, the nature and extent of all US tax money expenditure must be recorded in the budget. It is further claimed that the black budget can be determined by adding up all US government expenditure listed in the budget and subtracting that amount from the total budget. The inference is that the black budget is included in the total budget amount but is not listed in the budget breakdown. [/url]Previously classified black projects [ul] [li]B-2 Spirit stealth bomber [/li] [li]Boeing Bird of Prey technology demonstrator [/li] [li]F-117 Nighthawk stealth fighter [/li] [li]KH-11 [/li] [li]SR-71 Blackbird [/li] [li]Lockheed U-2 [/li] [li]Lockheed Martin Polecat [/li] [li]Northrop Tacit Blue [/li] [li]QT-2 Prize Crew; silent, slow, low flying night reconnaissance aircraft [/url][/li][/ul]Currently classified black projects [ul] [li]SR91 Aurora hypersonic aircraft [/li] [li]KH-13 spy satellite [/li] [li]RQ-3 Dark Star high altitude reconnaissance aircraft [/url][/li][/ul]

All countries are working the same sort of underhand projects. For our good and protection?
only time will tell

Kev

___

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:36 am 
Unregistered
The [b]Corax[/b], also known as [b]Raven - Looks like an early German Turbo jet prototype.

The best they can come up with is making it empty.
[/b]
___