UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:17 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:27 pm 

I think our ancestors - at least some of them - came from other places, Mars having been one of them. That doesn't mean Mars is the only place from where the many different people on Earth originated, but some of us are the Martians... I'm convinced we were all space seeds, and some of us have been tweaked, from generation-to-generation, by those who are still watching us to see how we're developing.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:16 pm 

I believe that to also be true. One of the more interesting things to have done to a person is having the alien DNA turned on after they have been a live for awhile. That is all that was really done to me. I do have DNA based memories, some of which I would like to share, I think I shall start a specific string for those things. However, I do admit sometimes I would rather be something like a Unicorn, that would be cool too! :D

Tweaked wrote:
I think our ancestors - at least some of them - came from other places, Mars having been one of them. That doesn't mean Mars is the only place from where the many different people on Earth originated, but some of us are the Martians... I'm convinced we were all space seeds, and some of us have been tweaked, from generation-to-generation, by those who are still watching us to see how we're developing.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:29 am 

Those sound like they will be very interesting!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:16 pm 

Tweaked wrote:

Is that why your called "Tweaked?"

My family is convinced God created us, but I don't think the bible can be correct. I don't think this is completly right either. I'm tired of not knowing. There HAS to be a freakin' way to understand our universe. As I have said before, this website has turned me freakin' upside down and inside out! What will come of this? :?

Kill46 ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:03 am 

Well, uh... let's see -- You'll be more convinced than ever, that we will never know all the answers??? :roll: As unfortunate as that may sound, at least the more we listen, read, and learn, the more we will understand all the questions we'll still have when we die.

And,P.S.: THIS is one of the milder, calmer sites...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:11 am 

That is true. I think this however, I have come to an understanding which some might not like, but it does help somewhat explain a few things. I think God may have been an alien. Just a very advanced one, and that this planet is their terraforming experiment/project. If you look at it from that angle, then all of the ancient texts and unanswered questions somewhat fall back into place, and I think this cosmic conflict is between Alien God and other Aliens who are trying to take over the show,but I cannot be sure.

God is definately an alien as a being not from this world. God is neither male nor female, and I am sure has been called many things. Regardless God exists outside of time/space/dimension, and so what God is precisely is hard to define, and as such a lot of things could be very interesting.

Regardless I do not doubt God's existence, and that he loves me and his other creations intently. I have no idea what the bounds and limits beyond that are, just that even just reading the Bible tells you that God is not from here, lol.

Tweaked wrote:
Well, uh... let's see -- You'll be more convinced than ever, that we will never know all the answers??? :roll: As unfortunate as that may sound, at least the more we listen, read, and learn, the more we will understand all the questions we'll still have when we die.

And,P.S.: THIS is one of the milder, calmer sites...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:28 pm 

According to the Hebrew Text, "the spirit of God hovered over the earth." So perhaps this particular god was just a spirit - a spark of energy with a consciousness specifically tasked with creating our planets and enabling earth to sustain trillions of forms of life, including humans. In another verse (26) of Genesis it states that "God created man and woman in our image." What I get from this is that God is male and female, so we can safely assume there are at least two forms of consciousness... perhaps more. And quite possibly when our earth was created, the gods already knew how to do it because they had been doing it on other worlds in other solar systems and galaxies, as well. So perhaps the gods were not only male & female, but everything else in between - GLBT included.

Since some of those other worlds are billions of years older than our earth, it would make sense that the older ones eventually became curious of their night skies and the lights therein..., and so they ventured out into the vastness of Space and Time to learn if there were any other intelligent civilizations, too, just as we want to do now. And when they found us, on earth, they experimented with the lifeforms in existence at that point in time, and evolutionarily added some of their DNA into many forms of the creatures and humans who were already here.

I think it's safe to assume that some of those ancient travelers have long-since gone out of existence, but have always been replaced by younger civilizations who continued the quests of exploration, experimentation, and so forth.

Perhaps the world ALIEN is incorrect. Perhaps those of us living now - no matter which planet or which galaxy is our home - we are all inter-related with each other - even the creatures of the sea and the mammals we like to believe are lesser than we are. I don't believe any living being is less, because on a cellular level, we are all related to the gods who chose to create life everywhere, and along the trillions of years of life, our DNA has all been stirred and shaken and molded together; we presently are just the current combination of the DNA which is forever changing.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:10 am 

Mars oddities

Attachments:
File comment: Glyph
marsmanglyph.JPG
marsmanglyph.JPG [ 2.2 KiB | Viewed 9845 times ]
File comment: Worm
mars worm.jpg
mars worm.jpg [ 25.92 KiB | Viewed 9845 times ]
File comment: Footprint
footprintonmars2.JPG
footprintonmars2.JPG [ 5.95 KiB | Viewed 9845 times ]