UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:44 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:45 am 

I do not view ET as the big bad wolf or believe they have any desire to take over any of our government agencies.

No they do not make deals with government and government has nothing to make deals with.

Of course they have superiority, after all they did get here didn't they?

And here we are stuck on rockets with no real desire for change.

Paranormal means beyond normal, outside of the box.....yes I do know a little bit of something about that.

Do I believe in the paranormal....I think I might be a bit more inclined to say I find the paranormal makes life anything but dull.

I don't think elimination is part of the program, it's more of hoping our leaders can get over themselves and do the right thing by all of us.

Of course ET technology is awesome, almost like magic from our point of view, but it is standard equipment for ET.

You say I can't have it both ways...I'm not sure I understand that one.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:46 am 
Unregistered
Good points. Your veiw is interesting. I like you. But When we look at past cultures like the symarians,myans,aztek,egyption etc.. (sorry I can't spell) who could not have possibly known what they knew without some kind of guidance from someone who has observered it, we are left with so many questions unanswered about how they achieved their knowledge of the heavens. They were here on Earth long before us. they could see this all coming because they are part of the greater picture. We are but a small fraction in a vast arena of space and time. Like it or not, we all came from just one source. Now, that source is sending out it's ripples calling on all it's creations to come together and unite to take back what the few bad seeds in the world think belongs to them. Nuclear disarmerment is their #1 priority, and it should be all of our goals. Only a FEW MEN hold this entire Planets future in their hands. These are the ones who need to be dealt with before any of us can truely rest in peace wouldn't you say? I don't think ET wants to waste their energy on us common good folk.
The Muse
P.S.
Are you a spirtitual kind of guy?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:35 am 

From where I'm positioned it is we common folk who they are interested in and not some egocentric political moguls who think they know best.

Dump the nukes is step one, but as you can see the nukes are still very much a big part of the picture.

The early Egyptian leaders were ET, you only have to look at the unusual shape of their heads.

Somewhere along the line something got lost and we ended up with what we have today, which is pretty bloody grim. There is no reason why it should be this way other than the few having a greater desire for power and control than for peace and harmony.

If I were ET I would be sticking to the common folk and avoiding the power brokers.

The nukes were the concern from day one and they still are, but those in control have little appreciation for what nukes really are and the negative impact they have had, are having and will have until we or they get the act together and dump the nukes.

Am I a spiritual guy? I have always viewed myself as such, but I don't have the talents that some people possess, but then we all have our own path to follow and we are given the tools as required.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:15 pm 

Yes. Egyptian ET's. So we are on the same page with that. This is a great example of a small part of ET technology.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2006/05/060525-invisibile.html

We are getting closer to learning how to cooperate with the forces of nature to use it's awesome forces. ET's live in a realm much different that the one we are in. When they cross over into our space in time or demention, they are using natures own methods. The big difference between them and us is that they RESPECT the creator's creations. They don't try to sell, bottle, harness or control anything nature has created. They know that there is no better way to live in complete harmony with this Omni present force that we all came from.

We try to improve, sell, bottle, and exploite nature like we have invented it or have some kind of control over it. The nuclear issue is man's greatest slap in mother nature's face. thinking you can safely control such a thing. We don't even know how to handle the waste products safely! Remember Chernobal? Not to mention what we did to Japan's little peice of the world.

Remember this old saying from the 1970"s "It's not nice to fool mother nature"
:? :? :?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:59 am 

If you mean Pendry and his invisible cloaking system, no that is not ET, its simply a way to distort the condition of field, which is not exactly a good idea.

Anything which distorts the condition of field is not good news, because it does harm to the environment and all those who call this planet home. But Pendry doesn't take into consideration the existence of an underlying force of energy.

It's much like saying; if you can affect something with enough EM radiation you can make it appear invisible to the human eye or radar etc.

When ET wants to be invisible they simply vacate the field of view temporarily...by slipping into another field (another simultaneous condition of universe).

Chernobyl is not over, it is a work in progress and could still turn into a bigger disaster than the original.

And nuclear waste is a waste, because they do not know what to do despite spending billions in attempting to figure out what to do.

Just look at the great pyramid and you can see ET's handywork. That pyramid is the most amazing structure on the planet next to the planet itself.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:33 pm 

They tell me to tell you that radiation is something that they have mastered as they live in environments that are saturated with it. Unknown to us now, it can be used to save the planet as well.

They also tell me that the science of rainbows and bending light is a foundation for how they move about in earth environments.

And as you already know, working with gravety's awesome power is also a huge peice on the puzzle. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:29 am 

The bending of light...an awesome thought, but be careful with the wording because when you say bending people generally associated that with bending something like a metal clothes hanger.

Light is not bent because the effect is the result of a distortion affecting the field in which the light is being observed, so what you see is the light bending nonetheless.

This is how secrets are kept, because we can't see past the obvious or think to question what appears to be so blatantly obvious.

And the concept of bending light is no different, it seems obvious and we accept the obvious for what it appears to be rather than what it might actually be.

Radiation in any form does not correspond to an actual energy increase but does conform to an energy decrease. Radiation is a form of resistance to the underlying energy of universe as the more resistance you have the more resistance there is to a further increase in energy.

Also radiation has a distortional effect and distortional effects can do physical damage to both living and non-living material.

So I don't see how an increase in radiation is going to benefit anyone.

Science views gravity control requiring huge power requirements, more than we know how to create at the present time, which would in turn produce a huge amount of resistance.

But no such power is required, in fact the modulating system controlling gravity functions in an opposite fashion where a decrease in power and an increase in the underlying energy affects a gravitational response. If you want to go up in the air you increase your energy and decrease your gravity, if you want to go down you decrease your energy and increase your gravity.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:52 am 

supercarp wrote:

There are a few people who claimed they were given UFO information by the government to produce a film or television program in which the government would admit it's knowlege of UFOs. One film was going to be entitled 'Cosmic Journey',in which the US government was allegedly going to display a preserved alien body and a section of a UFO.

Walt Disney was also allegedly contacted about producing a UFO film:

Kimball stated in the speech that around 1955 or 1956 Walt Disney was contacted by the USAF and asked to cooperate on a documentary about UFOs. The USAF offered to supply actual UFO footage, which Disney would be allowed to use in his film.

According to Kimball, Disney went along with the USAF plan, which was not unusual. The use of Walt Disney cartoons, after all had been suggested by the 1953 CIA Robertson UFO panel as part of a public-education program involving the mass media to "strip the UFO phenomenon of its special status and eliminatethe aura of mystery it has acquired."

I just came across a video of Disney's 'Man in Space' featuring and narrated by Ward Kimball:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75vX6O8paGo

I've only watched Part 1. There are 8 parts.

Here is a photo of Ward Kimball(right) and Walt Disney(center) working on a disc-shaped prop for the Man in Space film:

Man in Space was produced in 1955 which is the same year Kimball said Disney was given film of UFOs by the US Air Force. Maybe Man in Space was originally going to be part of the UFO film. Interesting that they made a disc-shaped prop. Maybe the disc-shaped prop was based on UFO film Ward Kimball saw.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:47 pm 
Unregistered
THE PLANET NIBURU IS HERE
Chapter 35
My Dear Ones, read the following words from Yahweh, our Beloved Father in Heaven; and you
will then “know” what few on the planet know! Niburu, which is erroneously being “tagged” as
a “comet”, is here; and through its very transit, it is about to bring great destruction upon this
very planet! The “Time of Jacob’s troubles” is surely upon the whole world!
THE DNA “BABY” IS NOW
8 MONTHS OLD
As for me, my Dear Ones, all goes along as it has been going for some time! Satan and his
hoards are still pushing vast amounts of human “tissue” samples into my body, all in an effort to
“clone” the new DNA, which has been growing in my body for over 8 months! But, as our
Father in Heaven says in His most beautiful and informative “message”, which is below; they
will “never” succeed in such a wild scheme! Read our Father’s words and be shocked! Then, get
down on your knees and repent of all sins and “thank” the One True, Living God, who is ever
faithful! He will never leave or forsake us!
WHAT A LOVING AND FAITHFUL GOD WE HAVE
My Dear Ones, when you consider the “Drago Wars” alone, which took place last spring, you
must surely “know” that a “Loving God” has protected humanity from a certain extinction. For,
if our Savior, the archangels and the hosts of Heaven had not fought them and driven them into
the “hollow” of the Earth, they would have overtaken and destroyed all of humanity!
With 40 billion of them against the 6 billion humans, humanity would have been extinct in a very
short time! Even as they were beginning to come into the Earth, Archangel Michael told me that
“the “Dragos” are coming in and that they are vicious!” And, oh how utterly vicious they were in
their assaults against me! My Dear Ones, I surely suffered greatly from their many assaults; but
even so, the archangels were at my side for many months; and the most miraculous hand of our
Father in Heaven carried me through all of their schemes. What a mighty and loving God we
have! Hallaleuyahweh!
THE ANNUNAKI ARE BACK
Now come the Annunaki, the “Watchers,” who forsook their heavenly posts and “mated” with
women, producing “giants!” And, as their planet is now in great trouble because of its “close”
passage to the Sun, they are trying to “invade” Earth! This is why Satan told another individual,
who was in my home a few weeks past, that “Yahweh has a massive fleet 20 miles up!”
In addition to these comments, I overheard an evil and blasphemous individual, whether man or
beast I cannot say, spew obscenities and insults out of his mouth as he spoke with another
individual in my home a few days past. In his long, hate-filled and rambling conversation, he
said: “Yahweh has 30,000 ships up there!”
OUR FATHER YAHWEH FIGHTS FOR US
My Dear Ones, he was speaking of our Father, Yahweh, the Most High God, The Creator of
Mankind and of all things! And, my Dear Ones, Yahweh and the Hosts of Heaven are certainly
outside Earth in “outer space”; and they are fighting the Annunaki, who are trying to flee Niburu
and thereby “invade” the Earth!
He is our Loving Father, who has made a covenant with humanity; and over and over again, He
and the Hosts of Heaven have intervened to stop these evil hoards from utterly destroying
humanity! May we all get on our knees, look up to the Great Creator of all things and give our
heartfelt thanks to our Father Yahweh. For, He is holy! He is righteous! He is True, Pure and
Faithful! Even when mankind knows nothing of it; and even when so many of us are full of
rebellion, our Father Yahweh constantly fights on behalf of all of us, “saint and sinner alike”!
For, He loves us with a “big love”!
He has made a covenant with us and He will never leave or forsake us! What a beautiful,
heavenly “love story”! Blessed is the holy name of Yahweh forever and ever! For, He and He
alone is deserving of all the praise and all the glory! How I love him!
MESSAGE FROM OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN
NIBURU IS HERE
“My Beloved Child, I am your Father, Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God! Listen to Me, My
Little One, and write as I say, that My people may be the wiser!
My Little One, you are witness, and many are now witnesses to the fact that I have told you, that
I have warned you, that devastating times are upon the whole Earth! Yes, I have repeatedly
warned you, My Little One; and you have published My messages, which warn that a time of
great trouble is upon the whole world! Yes, I have told you that this time is at hand; and that
soon, very soon, My Son will come for the pure and clean souls! He will take those, who are
counted “worthy” to escape the terrible destruction, which is upon the whole Earth!
I have told you repeatedly and I have thereby “warned” Mine through these published works that
Satan and his hoards desperately want to escape the trouble, which is upon the whole Earth! And,
I have gone to great lengths to explain “why” these “evil ones” have so systematically and
doggedly done such terrible things to your physical body in their efforts to “steal” My
interdimensional portal! I have also explained to you, and others know well what I have said:
that this interdimensional portal is attached to your physical body! But, Satan and his many
hoards, having failed in all of their many attempts to kill you, are now filling your body with
human tissue samples in their perverted efforts to “clone” the new DNA, which I have put into
your body!
And, they believe that by having possession of the new DNA, that they can “force” open My
interdimensional portal, which is attached to your physical body, and thereby escape their
punishment! But, they will never “clone” this DNA and they will never get a viable sample of
this new DNA to grow onto their tissue samples!
But, truly in their bizarre schemes they get more desperate by the day! For, they see and they
know what you in the Earth do not know! But, you know, My Little One; for you are My faithful
servant! You are My faithful prophetess; and I have told you many times that Niburu is now in
the sky! And, it is obvious for all in the world to see! Yes, it is obvious; but it has been
erroneously named a “comet!”
Yes, it behaves like a comet because it has a long, elliptical orbit; and as it moves through space
quickly, it drags behind it a very long tail! But Niburu is not a comet! It is a planet! And, this
planet, Niburu, is going to wreak havoc in the earth!
For many months in advance of its coming, Niburu has already caused devastating changes in the
Earth! You have witnessed many volcanic eruptions! You have witnessed the “melting poles,”
the many earthquakes, and the unstable weather conditions! But, you have not seen the “real”
devastation, which Niburu is going to cause! You have only gotten a glimpse of it; and many of
you have learned to “live with” these erratic conditions in the Earth, taking note of them, but just
as soon conveniently forgetting what you have witnessed!
But, what is at hand, you shall not so simply dismiss! For, great and terrible destruction is upon
the whole Earth and before it is over, billions will perish beneath the churning waters and
beneath the falling rocks! Yes, terrible destruction, the “Time of Jacob’s Troubles” is in the
Earth, and even on the very “eve” of these terrible events, few are the wiser!
You wait upon the satanic media and you wait upon the satanic government to tell you the truth
of what is! But, you wait in vain; for they have not told you and they will not tell you that the
Great Destroyer is here! They will not tell you; for they are Satanist; and they wish to see you all
dead! But, the truth is that many, many of them shall perish! For, many of their best-planned
hiding places shall be covered in rubble! They shall be buried beneath rocks and consumed by
the churning waters!
But, I, your Father Yahweh, tell you the truth of what is! Niburu, the 10th planet, is here; and the
devastation, which is upon the earth, is unavoidable!
Soon, very soon, My Son shall come for Mine! And, He shall take the pure and clean souls;
for they have lived righteously! They have loved Me and My Son and they have chosen to order
their lives after My directives! But, indeed, these are few when compared to the whole numbers
in the Earth! Yes, these are few, indeed! But, even so, they are; and My Son shall come for them
and carry them to the grandest feast ever, in heaven! They shall go to the Wedding Feast of the
Lamb; and therein shall be “married” to My Son and to Me throughout the eternities! They shall
be then, as My Son now is, My Faithful Sons and Daughters!
But, those, who are left, shall soon face the antichrist and the false prophet! In the midst of this
great destruction, the antichrist shall rise with a plan for all; and as many suffer all over the
Earth, the masses shall overwhelmingly accept his plan! Then, almost simultaneous with this
great destruction shall come a world-wide nuclear war, with death, famine, disease, and lack!
But, even so, it is as I have told you! I shall never forsake Mine! And, even in the midst of such
great devastation, I shall send back into the Earth My 144,000 anointed, righteous and clean
souls, My Supernatural Army! These beautifully, anointed souls shall fight on behalf of all of
humanity!
But, Niburu, itself, shall not go unscathed! For, in its passing, it passes too close to the Sun and
the devastation upon Niburu shall be great and irreparable! Yes, they would also like to escape
their punishment; but have I not told you in the Scriptures that I shall “punish” the “Watchers!”
For, they forsook their heavenly station and they “mated” with humans and they produced
“giants!” Then, they set themselves over humanity as “evil gods” and they polluted the minds of
all of humanity with their whoredoms and evil practices!
Yes, they are back! The “Watchers”, the “Annunaki,” are back and they are right now in the
Earth, but they also have a surprise! For, just beyond the Earth I have thousands and thousands
of holy angels and many heavenly ships! Yes, even the Hosts of Heaven, who are under the
direction of My Son! And, the Annunaki are not allowed to come into the Earth as they
please, all in order to escape their own punishment! No! Not at all; for they, too, now meet a
devastating fate!
Be wise, My Little Ones, and know that I am Creator! I created all things and I correct evil!
I equalize it and in due season, I correct all wrongs! The wise ones have come away from sin!
They have My Spirit and they are ready for the Marriage Supper of the Lamb!
But, the foolish ones must stay! They must pay a price for their foolishness! They must stay and
work out their salvation! Even now, at this late hour, some of the foolish ones will truly repent!
They will humble themselves, being truly “sorry” for their sins! Then, I will hear their cries; and
I will “save” them from the destruction, which is at hand! For, it is as My Son has told you: that
even some, who come to “work” at the last minute, late in the day, will receive the “same”
reward, the same pay as those, who worked all day long!
Yes, the hour is late! It is very late; but I forgive the sins of the truly penitent! Come to Me and
ask of Me in My Son’s Name! His Name if “Jesus”, “Yeshua”: and I will hear your serious cries!
Yes, My Little One, the evil ones desperately want the interdimensional portal, which is attached
to your physical body! The Dragos and all the fallen angels have wanted it! The Annunaki
want it! The Satanic humans want it! But, all of their evil schemes have failed and they shall
continue to fail! It is Mine and when the time is right, I will open this portal and I will carry My
Clean Souls through it, and straight to My throne!
But, no evil shall enter therein; for any, who try, will be burned to a crisp! No, none shall steal
this portal! And, this “exit” shall be, My Little One, even as you have prayed over and over
again, that I come not just for you, but that I take all spiritually clean souls when I come for you!
Yes, My Little One, you have taken a beating day and night because you are physically tied to
this portal! None could know or understand the nature of the torture and persecution, which you
have endured at the hands of Satan and all of his hoards! But, even so, My Little One, you have
born it well; and soon, very soon, I shall come for you! But, not only you! It will be even as you
have requested! I shall come for all, who are clean and ready to go!
Go in peace and know that I greatly love humanity! I am your Father, Yahweh, yea Jehovah,
Most High God! I created you and I will never leave or forsake you!
My Little One, post this soon; for there is little time remaining!
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 12th day of January, 2007,
Linda Newkirk
White Buffalo Calf Woman
My Dear Ones, copy Book 12 and keep it for all, who must go through these terrible times,
which are at hand! In fact, copy all of the prophecy books, which are now on
http://www.prophecies.org and keep them, if not for yourself, for those, who are left to go
through these things. Then, copy this chapter, chapter 35; and send it far and wide, that all in this
dark world may be the wiser; for great and terrible destruction is at hand!
Until next time, I send you the love of my heart! Jesus is our Only Way Home; and He is truly
coming soon!
Your Sis,
Linda Newkirk

Henk

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:46 pm 

Henk, I'm not sure how many will find this interesting, but in the interest of all who visit our forum, perhaps some will be glad to have read it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next