UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:47 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:44 pm 

You make posts on the forum and time goes by and you forget, but then someone puts something new on an old thread and you get a memory jolt.

An interesting thread, yes.

There is an underlying theme on this forum which I don't agree with, but I guess our differences make this forum interesting.

Some have hope in a sense; in that they believe someone or a group of people are going to turn things around and allow the world to live in peace. I think a lot of people thought Obama was going to turn things around, but that is not to be.

Prophesy and disclosure go hand in hand. Government has studied prophesy for many decades and employs experts to analyze ancient scripts just as they attempt to back engineer extraterrestrial saucers.

There is not a whole lot they can do about mother natures plans for the future, nor is there much hope of success in the back engineering department.

Yet they want people to somehow believe they can do all these things even if they have nothing to show or anything of substance to report. So we get the illusive carrot of disinformation, which is nothing more than deception.

Tim says I don't give people enough credit....I think I give them more credit than I should actually.

I keep hope alive within myself by believing there is a chance, a slim chance mind you, that people will finally wake up and take responsibility for the world they call home.

If prophesy is correct the majority are not going to wake up or acknowledge responsibility for what the world has become,,,a battle ground for fear based control...control of the world.

Unfortunately no one can win such a battle, it's an impossible goal.

History tells us we won WWII and yes we did crush the enemies of the time, but in doing so too many became the very thing they were attempting to destroy. A sad but ironic fact.

The con has worked and one successful hoax has been followed by another and another and so on, because the truth is just too hard for the majority to cope with.

If full disclosure were to take place it would be over...the economy of the world would fail in one day. The fantasy bubble would have popped and the world would be left reeling in horror while attempting to digest the fact that their worst nightmares were in fact the real and present dangers they had so venomously denied.

But that is not going to happen, because the fantasy illusion is simply too irresistible for most to deny.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:56 am 

David, I agree with you on that one.

Since 2001 my view of reality has been drastically changed...both for better and worse.

On the one hand I have seen the universe for what it is, a beautiful, amazing and extremely mysterious place.

And on the other hand I have seen through the deceit, the propaganda, the lies and the false flags that I formerly believed didn't exist, that they couldn't exist.

As I used to think that such things were impossible and that no one that could get away with such crimes.

It's quite scary to see all these people milling around and believing lie after lie from the politicians and authorities.

I have hope, and I pray everyday that the elite and their plans come to a halt sooner rather than later.

Realistically though, even though many won't want to hear this....I think it's gone too far and they have their foot well and truly in the door. And if that's the case, then we have some very dark times ahead.

I have my morals and my ethics which I will stand by, no matter what the situation. But I certainly won't make it easy for them to carry out their plans.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:11 pm 

IMHO, Howie is AFRAID to read or watch or listen to anyone or anything that might force him to re-evaluate his perception of the world he thinks he's lived in for the past 76 years. I have tried to get him to listen to some very astute people with ideas and information that's been given to them along with facts; he READS. I have bought him books and given him articles to read - things which I feel are very important to his personal growth, our relationship, and to open his eyes so that while he's still here, he might be able to use his clout and his mind/writing skills to make a difference; he puts them all on the bottom of his stack of things to get to... and of course, he never gets that far down the stack. Howie seems to be afraid to realize that the country he's grown old in - the one his uncle and his father put themselves in harm's way to protect, is not the one be believes it is.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:01 am 

I think you nailed it for a lot of people Tweaked, but I have an old friend who is 87. He spent most of his life as a school teacher, but was a fighter pilot during WWII and also a turret gunner on Lancaster bombers. So this guy is one lucky individual to have survived so many missions.

But he isn't afraid to see what the world has become and the type of people who are running the show, yet people like him are few and far between.

A lot of young people don't want to know the truth, they have been led to believe it's all about them and only them.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:19 am 

So the old and the young are still in sync?? Diapers??

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:52 pm 

Tweaked, your Howie sounds very much like my father.

My father watched loose change before I did, he was given it by a work colleague, and now he denies that 9/11 was an inside job. Which I find quite bizarre.

I think my father watched loose change and he really didn't like what he saw, it scared him and turned the glass upside down. So he decides to explain all the facts away with hot air.

I understand it, but I don't agree necessarily with it.

Some people just don't know what to, where to turn or who to turn to when confronted with such a frightening situation.

Finding out the people who you are supposed to be able to rely on, and trust to help you in a time of need, are actually the ones attacking you....is quite a shock I guess. A shock that many people believe they can do with out.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:24 pm 

david barclay wrote:
I think you nailed it for a lot of people Tweaked, but I have an old friend who is 87. He spent most of his life as a school teacher, but was a fighter pilot during WWII and also a turret gunner on Lancaster bombers. So this guy is one lucky individual to have survived so many missions.

But he isn't afraid to see what the world has become and the type of people who are running the show, yet people like him are few and far between.

A lot of young people don't want to know the truth, they have been led to believe it's all about them and only them.

You got that one right, David.

They make the younger generations selfish and egocentric. Marketing certain things as uncool and marketing the unimportant materialistic stuff as a must have, the latest and greatest.

Who's needs parents or love when you've got a Blackberry? And I'm not talking about the fruit.

And the majority of the older generations are so used to what it was once like, they just go with the flow. Many don't want to be seen to cause a fuss or speak out. They might be on their own and that might not look so good.

The majority of people trust in authority and government. A huge mistake!

You only need to look back to through history to see what governments have done and are capable of doing. Hitler promised change too. And the Nazis also used false flags to make the people believe they were in imminent danger.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:48 am 

Caper wrote:
Tweaked, your Howie sounds very much like my father.

My father watched loose change before I did, he was given it by a work colleague, and now he denies that 9/11 was an inside job. Which I find quite bizarre.

I think my father watched loose change and he really didn't like what he saw, it scared him and turned the glass upside down. So he decides to explain all the facts away with hot air.

I understand it, but I don't agree necessarily with it.

Some people just don't know what to do, where to turn or who to turn to when confronted with such a frightening situation.

Finding out the people who you are supposed to be able to rely on, and trust to help you in a time of need, are actually the ones attacking you....is quite a shock I guess. A shock that many people believe they can do with out.

Yes, it is hard to know what to do when confronted with such a frightening situation, especially when its on a very personal level.

You are brought up to believe that the police are there to help people who are victimized by criminals. You are also told they are there to solve serious crimes.

But then one day you discover something even more scary...there are three kinds of police, the criminals, those in denial and those who are blocked by the other two.

It doesn't matter how many people have been murdered, nothing is going to happen.

So, if it's a hundred or more or many hundreds or even thousands, it makes no difference. Those responsible are safe from not only prosecution but from investigation.

Scary yes, but if we leave it at that who knows where the hidden agenda will lead, especially when your major political figures are tied in to the process.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:52 pm 

David, I couldn't agree more.

I understand why my father chooses to deny the truth regarding 9/11. Though, I certainly don't agree with it and he knows it.

And it's the same with many others, who I have met along the way. Simply.....the truth scares them and the lies comfort them. The lies make people feel secure and give the impression there is nothing to worry about, as it's all under control.

That's the problem though....that it is all under control. Under the control of some very dangerous and powerful people.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:15 am 

If the North Woods scenario could be written up by people in our own government, anything is a possibility.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next