UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:08 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:52 pm 

David, I couldn't agree more.

I understand why my father chooses to deny the truth regarding 9/11. Though, I certainly don't agree with it and he knows it.

And it's the same with many others, who I have met along the way. Simply.....the truth scares them and the lies comfort them. The lies make people feel secure and give the impression there is nothing to worry about, as it's all under control.

That's the problem though....that it is all under control. Under the control of some very dangerous and powerful people.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:15 am 

If the North Woods scenario could be written up by people in our own government, anything is a possibility.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:30 pm 

You got that right, Tweaked.

Northwoods is scary, and certainly proves that they are willing to go to any lengths to achieve their goals. But it still gets scarier.

Project Pandora, operation bloodbath, Jonestown and MK-ultra.....mind control frightens the hell out of me.

The reailty of projecting a voice, sound or thought into a persons mind and to have them believe that they are their own thoughts....is beyond terrifying. How about being able to make individuals feel anger and extreme rage for no apparent reason.

You can see how this sort of stuff could be used on the population to pull off the ultimate false flag.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:07 pm 

Another thing that's "scary" is when someone actually goes to the authorities and demands help because he/she believes someone is interjecting thoughts into his/her mind, and what happens? They're put into a mental hospital for at least 72 hours, treated like a sick animal while they're in there, and IF they're lucky enough to get out... they've got a record of being mentally unstable (in which case NO ONE will ever believe them, even if they are right - that some one or some group really IS using mind control on them as an experiment.) So... even though we know that MIND CONTROL is something that literally every government has tried to perfect; yet, we don't know to what extent any of them (including our own!) is capable. And the targets of the experiments who know they are targets can't get anyone to listen to them, and be taken seriously.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:54 am 

You said it perfectly Tweaked.

It is a catch 22 for sure.

What is publicly known about Mkultra is a drop in the bucket, as it had dozens and dozens of sub projects and studies.

Mind control in its true form was developed during the 50s whereby a split personality could be effectively created and subsequently controlled upon command.

It's complicated, but the basic idea is that the subject (victim) doesn't know they are a mind control subject nor do they know they are controlled on command to perform whatever duties they are ordered to perform.

Regardless of how many times they are manipulated to perform they still have no conscious knowledge of that portion of their life. They know nothing of their secret side, as it is hidden even from the victim and or subject very effectively. But this system requires maintenance in the form of on going control and management.

Today we have machine to brain communication which is employed for harassment purposes, where the victim hears inaudible words and sounds. It has been reported that this again is only part of a much bigger program, as all manner of body manipulation can be achieved at a distance.

It boils down to machine to neuro system control.

The fear factor prevents most from considering the possibility and prevents serious consideration to those so affected.

Consequently its existence is officially denied.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:51 am 

Sometimes the people wearing the little tinfoil hats are RIGHT!!! And, unfortunately, I'm NOT joking when I say this.

My mother, as unworthy of that endearment as she could be, at times, was convinced that some of the first school mass shootings were a result of experiments being conducted by various military personnel, unbeknownst to practically everyone else, and most of all, Congress. Congress would never ever approve money for that kind of specific test - IF anyone on Capitol Hill knew anything at all about these misadventures by rogue elements within the Pentagon, Mom was certain Congress was never being told the truth about the actual experiments, and the test subjects.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:04 am 

Mother could have been right on target.

Now we hear about school attacks in China, quite a few of them of late.

Horrible stuff indeed and not by students.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:08 am 

Foreign-owned satellites can do some pretty terrible things. :o

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:56 pm 

That's it isn't it.

They Deny that such technologies exist, and lock up or erase anyone who claims to have been a victim of such experiments.

No evidence, and thus in a court of law....no proof.

Many believe it started with MK-ultra and ended there. And I'm certain to this day, that mind control experiments and mind control releated activites are far more abudant than most are willing to believe.

To what extent, I can only imagine. But it would make sense that mass mind control is actively being worked.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:16 am 

Research is being conducted in Canada in respect to mind control.

It is believed that it should be possible to control the minds of the masses, but so far it is still in the research stage.

Mind control is already a fact of life, but this is beyond controlling single individuals, this is about controlling the population and forcing them to do whatever and obey the commands of the controllers.

Of course it sounds far fetched, but the idea is to get most people to just laugh it off.

Hell, most people don't even believe you can control a single individual, never mind the whole city, state, country or planet.

The CIA destroyed most of their MKultra paper work, but not so in Canada. The files and records still exist and still remain classified. But the catch is that Canada does not have a time limitation on classified files and records whereas the USA does.

So, despite the CIA having destroyed their own records they still retain access to the Canadian documents that remain classified. And of course most Americans would not think to look north to Canada for anything of any real importance.

Keep in mind just how nasty mind control really is, because contrary to popular belief the subject will do anything they are told to do without question or hesitation.

In this respect anything and everything used in the field is tested and developed to a fool proof level. There is no question as to how effective it is, but there is a big question as to whether it can be fully deactivated. So far no one has an answer, but at the time it was being developed and tested it was believed to be irreversible and to a certain degree this is in fact the case.

Like I said it's very nasty stuff. And the idea that it would eventually wear off is a very bad joke, because it does not wear off.