UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:40 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: It is possible
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:29 pm 

Yes, many like me think it's possible a 3rd world war, and to give better evidence is the called NWO (New World Order). You know better than me what is that kind of "association" , but here too it's giving to think. Life is proceeding as some told and peoples are every day more nervous, like they feel something wrong in the air. Why?

All weapons around the planet could destroy it about 30 times...

I have seen a movie, one of those called "secret" and shared on the net. A big Conference with very big persons...It speaks about the NWO and the possible way of a next war, for giving a new generation of "humans"...well, it looks as crazy, but many things are going as told there, and this makes me worry a little.

Post subject: Re: It is possible
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:13 pm 

I forgot one important thing: Nostradamus is a younger figure. You should see also to Apocalypse, where is reported "chariots of fire from heaven will bring death and destruction" and surely is not menaing about the 2nd ww, but the 3d. Now: what are, those "chariots of fire"? (The only possible answer today is "airplanes"...)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:26 pm 
Unregistered
Or nuclear missiles

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:31 pm 

But they a driver on them. For this they spoke about chariots....

Anyway, the danger is around us, but not for that we have to be paranoid... ;)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:36 am 

It's possible because there are few unstable leader like Putin, Kim, Trump. I think one of them will start 3 World war. Hope it won't be in my life time and my children. In case I will travel to north or Norway hide somewhere between wolfs and bears :-)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:02 pm 

Well, today we are a little nearer to the bad moment... that we hope never will come...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/ ... ng-un-live

I don't want try to imagine what could happen and on the other side this crazines must be stoped. I don't give any fault to the population 'cause they are under dictatorship and can't do anything to stop it, but I'm sure they would stop it if they could be in another situation. So I hope also Trump will not forget that the population is the one without fault and those sanctions will hurt only them.