UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:54 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Treating influenza
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:16 pm 

The time is a little gone, but you can think for the next year to use this method. I alrready am using it and I see it works well, so I post here the thing, but always before using it, please ask to your doctor also if they said there is not contraindication. The product is named OSCILLOCOCCINUM and is produced by Boiron Labs (France). After the first month, you shuold stop for 1 week and after that, you should enforce it with INFLUENZINUM (same producer). It works also for those moments when you get badly a strong cold. As it is sugar based, it's better for those suffering of diabetes, be careful in the use. probably can be some other house in USA producing the same, but I don't know.

It must me taken 1 time at week, after wakep up, and before brakfast (you don't have to eat abything before). treatment must be done from september/october to march, and always 1 time at week at same time in first morning.

Last year I found many peoples with the disease, also after they have done the classical vaccination. Well they were again suffering, but I was colpetely ok and nothing happened to me. You can find more infos on Google.

It is recommended for old peoples and for children (for the sugar).

This is a real alternative healer. ;)

Post subject: Re: Treating influenza
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:58 am 

Thanks for sharing such a nice information..very helpful.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:29 am 

Last year (2009) I took my H1N1 vaccine in October; when I went to an international gathering in Phoenix, I caught a different strain of the H1N1 from friends who came from England. I didn't die, obviously, but I was just as sick afterward as if I'd never had the shot. And I had to drive 8 hours home to Los Angeles with a fever of 104 degrees, and gastrointestinal problems (which I WON'T go into in detail!). I guess I have to plan for the same kind of exposure again, this coming February. I can't let a flu bug keep me away from spending a day with Robert O. Dean, the father of UFO exposure from his time stationed in NATO in France. Bob's going to be 83 this March 2nd, and he nearly died from meningitis, this past Fall. This might be my last chance to see him, and I dearly love this man; I'd walk thru fire for him. I will look at the health food stores to see if I can find OSCILLOCOCCINUM and the other recommended product... and see if these help me stave off getting ill again, this up-coming trip.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:18 pm 

Medications for specific symptoms can help.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:05 pm 

Definitely, especially when you are getting these consistently, as sometime it really converts into some serious health problems and gets really difficult to cope with influenza. As I have gone through the situation and tried too many treatments and medications. But finally worked well with a homeopathic treatment.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:31 pm 
Editor

dad wrote:
The time is a little gone, but you can think for the next year to use this method. I alrready am using it and I see it works well, so I post here the thing, but always before using it, please ask to your doctor also if they said there is not contraindication. The product is named OSCILLOCOCCINUM and is produced by Boiron Labs (France). After the first month, you shuold stop for 1 week and after that, you should enforce it with INFLUENZINUM (same producer). It works also for those moments when you get badly a strong cold. As it is sugar based, it's better for those suffering of diabetes, be careful in the use. probably can be some other house in USA producing the same, but I don't know.

It must me taken 1 time at week, after wakep up, and before brakfast (you don't have to eat abything before). treatment must be done from september/october to march, and always 1 time at week at same time in first morning.

Last year I found many peoples with the disease, also after they have done the classical vaccination. Well they were again suffering, but I was colpetely ok and nothing happened to me. You can find more infos on Google.

It is recommended for old peoples and for children (for the sugar).

This is a real alternative healer. ;)

Thanks for the info, Dad! In my fam, getting some insider info from a health care professional during the Mexican flu period (H1N1 virus as mentioned by Tweaked), we rejected the H1N1 vaccinations, because they seemed insufficiently researched for harmful side effects AND effectiveness, plus the dangers of the illness imo were exaggerated by the media and World Health Organization. Two of us did get the Mexican flu, which seemed different in experience (involving strange, more intense coughing) and slower to heal than other flu variants (like 'ordinary' seasonal flu), yet turned out mild and no danger to life was involved. For perspective, my family ordinarily has excellent immune responses to viral infection, so this may have contributed to our mild experience of the disease. After having had the infection, I believe we had acquired natural immunity, eliminating further necessity for this type of vaccination.

Our anti flu practice involved a healthy diet, enough sleep and rest, as well as plentiful intake of vitamin C rich foods.

orangekea

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:11 pm 

Sorry if I asnwer only now but sometimes problems steal time...

The use of vitamin C is a good idea, but at first is better to use the natural vitamin produced by lemons, oranges and all natural fruits 'cause the chemical vitamin has a strong impact on the body and should be used only in emergency. First of all let your body have a reaction and protect itself.

For the flue we use also the Tincture of Echinacea (idroalcoholic). 10 drops 2 times x day for not more than 10 days and you prevent from bad flue. It is an old cure, but I think many busdiness men in USA knows it ver well... this is used too during change of seasons. From first 3 days you already feel something like a "charge battery" ;-)

Last winter my mother and my sister haven't accepted the usual vaccine. Well, last winter they have not had influence... why? Yes, some temperature, but nothing other. Now we are thinking that governments and some hard company are using populations to develop more substances... what kind we don't know, but surely something bad for peoples (viruses too?). First example are chemtrails! They are destroying the world for making money! Stupid peoples!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:27 am 

My daughter is 2 years old, she has the flu, no way treated without medication? Thanks you!