UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:20 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:34 pm 

This from the Government of Canada website, a targeted attack on alternative therapies, all under the guise of 'protecting' me from buying into all the crap online. I really DID believe everything I read about cures. Nothing was so ridiculous that I haven't spent thousands on alternative therapies to combat everything from acne to migranes. THANK GOD that the Government is so much smarter than I am, and sees fit to limit my choices for my own good!!! Where would we be without officials protecting us from our own lack of intelligence in making decisions without their help, on our own personal well being.

Pass the Prozac gentlemen!! ;)

http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/ahc-asc/media/nr ... 102_e.html

Timbit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:24 am 

Yes Timbit........you can trust Mr. Stevie Harper to give you the straight goods on alternate health remedies, can't you?

Look into those beady little eyes and tell me he has an honest face........yikes, I think I just scared myself.

Yes, government knows, but government wont tell.....so we should believe what they tell us?

You can't have it both ways Stevie..........but you will if you can.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:51 am 

I don't know about other's experiences, but I know for a fact that we sure need more use of alternatives to the pill pushers we have down here in the US. A tremendously benificial blend of roots and plants, originating in Canada I belive, is a case in point. After $15,000 and after 40 years of suffering. I cured myself with essiac - - - well, a copy cat capsule rather than the tea :-) Two years now and helped several other people also by telling them of it. Sad damn thing that the governments wants to fight a good cure just to keep more money flowing into the already overflowing pockets. I have good insurance after retiring from constuction as an operator, but I pay my own way out of pocket to use alternative solutions rather than aid the hospitals stockholders and drug companies. Just a sick damn situation that needs the hammer put down on them. Leading cause of death ? Medical misdiagnosis and surgical mistakes!! Leading cause of high cost of decent care ? Greed !! and not by the poor patients :-)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:27 am 

Boy, you hit that nail right square on the head! If the drug companies can get you tied into one drug, you can be sure you'll need at least 2 or 3 more to combat the possible side affects. I know from my own arthritis medication... Methotrexate to stop the pain, swelling, and joint deterioration; folic acid to combat the immediate (lethal) destruction of kidneys and liver (Oh, it still happens over time, but with Folic Acid it takes years longer for the Methotrexate to work it's aggravating magic on those other organs!).

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:33 am 

Couldn't agree with you more. I see the essiac product has been around since 1922, I"m surprised that it hasn't been declared 'unsafe'. ;)

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:40 am 

Ha! Give them time to get around to it! I'm just waiting for someone to tell me Kinkoki doesn't work, when I know it does!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:31 pm 

Got a link to the product you use ?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:18 pm 

I'll have to wait until I see the TV commercial, next time. I do have a link to a site that sells it, but it's a different place than from where I ordered the original batch of it, and I think the original (TV Commercial) place has the best product.

These are patches you apply on the soles of your feet every other night, to pull the toxins and heavy metals out of your body. The adhesive sheets to attach the patches aren't nearly as good, from the on-line store, and I don't think the actual patches are made as proficiently, either. I'm watching for the TV commercial, myself... so as soon as I get the 800 number (the commercial usually runs on the weekends) I'll come back and share it with you here.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:28 pm 

Here is the toll free number for KINOKI foot patches: 800-726-1305. The cost is $29.95+shipping.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:20 pm 

Thank you :-)